What's the refugee situation like in England? How is it compared to places like Germany and France?

What's the refugee situation like in England? How is it compared to places like Germany and France?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LPDSZpaP3SY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's the bomb m8

All you need to know

Not as bad but still not good. There are still people here (for example) oppose verifying the ages of "child" refugees.

He was asking about refugees, not Islam in general.

took in less than the US

why make such a retarded post?

Got offended by it, Muslim?

I should fucking hope so, we're a much smaller country

If you hadn't head yet, this is still going on.
Literally nothing has been done.
Kashmir gangs in rotherham are still raping white girls.

theyre not refugees

I know, I've heard. But nothing about it in the media

And you are?

In a way it is worse. They focus on families with as many children as possible and child refugees, so the next generation of bongs will grown up and mix with this subhuman filth.

It is a horrific betrayal of children - British children and a white future.

?

>Try to save daughter from getting raped
>Get arrested for racism.

No refugees here in Cornwall, even the cab drivers are white.
>mfw

>Implying there are white people left in Britain

why would you even send? why?

>t.56%

reeeee

Holy shit, I thought we were doing really bad. Walking around in Germany or France must really be like an African shithole

We haven't actually taken in a lot of refugees, but we already had a Muslim problem before the crisis began.

Thank fuck for Shengen and us not being in it.

Feel bleach
youtu.be/LPDSZpaP3SY

really makes you think

Wasn't there something in the mirror about a girl being kept prisoner for 13 years by an Asian cab driver called Malik?

Non existent

Chyna being redpilled again.

Goddamn the put the world to shame sometimes.

Fullscale Chyna vs Islam when?

>would pay per view on CNN/BBC

I bet they even consider Jews as white in those metrics

>pictures of muslims
>names are Zafran, Adil Hussain, Umar, Mohsin Khan,...
>ASIAN gang

who drives cabs up north?

>pakistan isn't in asia

In Britain Asian means middle eastern, Indian, Pakistani, etc, not sure why just always been that way.

Asian (Pakistani)

I have honestly never considered pakistanis or indians as asians.

>using the term asian to avoid mentioning muslims
topcuck remember to never point your finger towards islam.

You don't even need to say muslim at this point.
You can just straight up say Paki.

The UK media goes to extraordinary lengths to avoid saying "Muslim". Of course people aren't idiots and can easily read between the lines.

Theres not refugees and often if there is a lone negro some drunk pissed whites while verbally assault them and tell them to go back across the channel. It's great. People don't say happy holidays but say Merry Christmas instead. You see National Front stickers posted frequently. Brits are far less cucked when it comes to racism and cultural identity than Americans but there are still far too many degenerate 3rd world ape people here.

I didn't come up with it

that's because youre a milennial who spends all his time on american websites

Kek. Whoever said Argentina wasn't based.

Stop muddying the water. Call them Pakis because that's exactly what they are.

Poof

Mate the issue in France isn't the rapefugees, we took 30 000 of them
The issue is the filthy algerians who are already here

Kashmir is in Pakistan

>refugee situation

Please explain?? Im from farmer land barely see any other than white people except when i was in America during the summer.

This is what I keep saying on Sup Forums. By being so complacent (and often collaborative) with these groups terrorising the common people of Britain (and the rest of Europe) these people guarantee the reprisals they are trying to prevent. And by behaving as they do, they also guarantee that they'll be targets of the, for lack of a better word, RWDS as well.

This isn't some incitement to violence, or a personal threat being made, but a statement of fact, and no one is going to know what will cause this or when it is coming but once the precedence is set in one part of one country then the whole continent is going to go FUBAR.

> refer to the abusers as Kashmiri or Mirpuri after hearing how many mainstream British Pakistanis are disgusted

Don't want to offend those other Pakis, do we?

I was being specific you autistic fag

Yeh I dont tend to go anywhere past Exeter.

Probably why.

can't post m8

We are taking 20 thousand fugees compared to over 1 million being taken in by Germany. The 20 thousand will largely be coming from the camps in Turkey rather than peopel already in Europe. (((Lord Dubz))) had an amendment passed where we are to take in some unaccompanied 'child' fugees from Calais. There was a big media storm when they were photographed and appeared to look about 30 years old.

oh god it's like looking at a CT scan looking for cancer.

>tfw my city is 93% white and only 1% Muslim

That's because you're not a government department or press room, coming up with a way to sanitise the figures.

>White British
>Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland highlighted
I know we conquered them lads, but I don't think they're British. The Welsh are honorary British because they bros and welcomed us as their overlords. But the other two are faggots still fighting us tooth and nail.

It's more like screaming like whiney children
The scottish parliament is so devolved that they're basically a country.

You was being pc, you massive cuck

>Northern Ireland is fighting us

God you're a thick cunt.

This is why we're fucked as a civilisation, too many prole retards in the ranks.