Italy: Church displays Nativity Scene with Mary and Joseph in Muslim garb

>“Islam, like all religions, is synonymous with peace and brotherhood,” said Fr. Franco Corbo, a Catholic priest happy to be serving in the Church of Pope Francis.

Yes, of course, and the Muslim migrants are just like Mary and Joseph. Why, you remember that charming Bible story where Joseph went on a rape spree of Infidel women, and threatened to blow up the Vatican, don’t you?

“Leave them; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.” (Matthew 15:14)

- Robert Spencer

jihadwatch.org/2016/12/italy-church-displays-nativity-scene-with-mary-and-joseph-in-muslim-garb

Jesus is also a Muslim prophet, this is unnecessary these idiots know nothing about islam and keep doing stupid shit

Fuck off and die Achmed. Die a slow and painful death.

>"...all religions, is synonymous with peace and brotherhood,

>[coughs in runes]

What is that a picture of?

Catholics are cancer of Christianity

Salvage yourself to Eastern Orthodox or Protestantism while you still can.

>like all religions
Even those that worship the Old Ones?

Also,
>Islam
>synonymous with peace

Mary has always had her head covered with a cloth though. Why are they calling it "muslim garb"?

Its Odin.

There's a difference between a Veil and Hijab

Read the article you illiterate Muslim goat-fucker.

t. American "Theologian"

Christianity is the most cucked religion on the planet

It is the religion of the submissive

Worships a Jew and Jew ideologies

Why? Because the Jew said so

Always obey your master, turn the other cheek

Sadly these guys probably are not bad, are only ignorants that project the fact that our religion can be spiritual, and with eurocentrism (kek) they think this can be applied also with other religions.

Turn the other cheeck is display of courage, you show that you are not afraid to announce the gospel.

But now is intended in the way you mean.

Christians are fucking retarded. Y'all don't know shit. Abraham was from a family Royal Brahmin Priests from India. Hence, why India has a high level of B+ blood which is inherited through your fathers. Our foremothers were Syrians. Abraham 's brother is the father of all Syrians. Rebecca was a Syrian and the wife of Isaac. Jacob/Israel was half Syrian and his wives Leah and Rachel, were daughters of Laban the Syrian! Bilhah and Zilhah were Chaldeans, also of Abraham's family. Remember Abraham was from the UR of Chaldea. Ur = Land of. Secondly, God likened us to the Ethiopians. Only people that look like Ethiopians are Indians!

Amos 9:7
Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

So stop your bullshit. The Bible wasn't written for you. I don't know why you all insist on giving your retarded as opinion on something you know nothing about. Women have had their hair covered for thounsands of years until your women were the first ones to say ughhh no thanks. Your women are the fucking devil. No shit Mary had her hair covered, unlike your pale skin whores, she wasn't a shameless bitch. Muslim garb? It's a fucking veil! This predates Islam by thousands of years! Women in India have always had their hair covered especially of our family being that of the Brahmin caste you dickheads. Therefore Sarah herself wore one and we always have until we lost our heritage and etc...you Gentiles piss me off. You're a bunch of uncircumcised wasteman. Go back to butt raping one another until the LORD comes and makes you our damn slaves and we rule over you. Until that day fuck off and keep your dumb ass mouths closed because y'all clearly don't know shit. Especially with your dumb ass comments towards "Indians" when you actually bowdown and worship Christ who was of the Tribe of Judah of a Syrian of an Indian Brahmin. Faggots.

>catholicucks

People who pretend to be prophets and molest 9 year old girls go to hell.

Say hi to Muhammad when you get there you shitskin faggot.

So burn the church down as a warning to any other muslim apologist filth. DO IT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP! Those are your only choices.

>shitskin Algerian deletes his post because it's obvious even to him how retarded he is

I'm convinced now that catholics are not christians at all.

I swear you Catholics are a fucking pain in the ass for other Christians.

Protestants > Catholics > Orthodoxy

I swear, I see Protestants and Catholics as inferior scum. I see you on the same level I see Muslims.

Greek Orthodoxy

Fuck off and die, Achmed. Die a slow and painful death.

By ">", I mean it as an arrow going from smaller to bigger

x -> y -> z

For you mentally impaired..

Orthodoxy > Catholics > Protestants

>First Christians
>Cancer

That's not how cancer works.

what did he say?

Catholics aren't the first Christians.

Catholics are in fact the second Christians.

Tell me when did the first pope ever appear? Checkmate.

A bunch of foolish drivel about Muhammad and Jesus knowing each other and being besties.

Why are Muslims so mentally impaired?

I swear this is beyond me. It's like trying to teach a kid 5^2 = 25 and not 10.

>It is the religion of the submissive

Nope is is islam which literally mean submission

As for christians, they're genocciding the muzzies in central africa

>jihadwatch

fuck off with this bullshit, Mohammed.

Lol I thought catholicism would actually manage to be a silver lining in all of this

It's time to go full puritan lads

t. Mexican

>Doesn't know Peter

>Peter was a pope

American education.

>jihadwatch
Isn't Jihadwatch anti-Islam?

Typical of cracker and idol worshipping cathlicucks

>America teaching about the Catholic Church

Canadian Education.

catholics consider him the first pope you low iq fucking cancuck snowtrash

I've said it before, I've said it again.

Christianity is cuckoldry.

Lol. YOU'RE the Muhammad here. Fuck off and die.

Based Sup Forumsacks know where to go for real knowledge of Islam, and how to fight back against jihad.

Robert Spencer. www.JihadWatch.org

Accept no substitutes.

EXCOMMUNICATE

Yes it is, and it is based as fuck.

Robert Spencer. JihadWatch.org. Accept no substitutes.

>let's fight islam with non-news sites spreading shitty articles about irrelevant stuff from the other side of the world

Fuck off, retard.

For example, veils make women look innocent and accentuate her beauty as a woman and the beauty of women as a whole.

Hijabs are all about concealing it and detracting from womanly beauty because Islam thinks a woman's hair is scandalous and seeing it makes men go into uncontrollable rape frenzies like a Pavlovian bell

>he hasnt seen vargs new videos
dude is totally arguing that paganism is pro islam

>Catholics First Christians
>Not knowing about the Armenians and the Apostolic church

>Catholic
Really makes you think

A semen demon

>"irrelevant non-news sites".

The mudslime that wrote this bullshit about the amazing website JihadWatch.org desperately doesn't want based infidels to start reading it.

Robert Spencer. JihadWatch.org. The best anti-Islam site, hands down.

>happy to be serving in the Church of Pope Francis
Whew, for a second I thought this happened in a Church of Jesus Christ and started to get rustled. Carry on then.

>not knowing Catholics ARE the Apostolic Church alongside Orthodox (it refers to a particular lineage in who appoints the Bishopric)
>not knowing about the Armenian Catholic Church