>on which side does your country stand?

>on which side do you wish it stood?

(You have to pick one of the two sides)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only cucks choose would pick sides.

I'm with Russia

The USA and Russia on one side. Obama and ISIS on the other.

Can I put a bullet to my head

We actually try to not involve ourselves with the US and Russian dickwaving and tend to cooperate with them both in different areas. Obviously the US is a closer ally though.

Unofortunately, Finland wants so hard to be EU so they're anti-Russia.

As a Russian citizen working in Finland, I am disappoint.

There are no sides. We just need to get through the next few weeks and Trump will start cleaning up the mess which Obama is (for some reason) determined to leave US / Russian relations in. Luckily Putin isn't taking the bait.

Whichever one will nuke London, so probably Russia.

I`m with Russians. And that`s pretty far from "Russia".

USA. Anyone who even considers Russia is a commie traitor and deserves to be hanged.

> anglo colony nukes london
Yeah, right.

>He is one of those conspiritards who believe Anglos colonised Russia using the Soviet Union

>USA and Russia in war
>the common people dont feel the same way as the jewish elite
>come together at the front for jokes, have a smoke and play DOTA2 all day
>it will be known as the "Christmas Truce 2 - Electric Boogaloo"

>implying Trump and Pootin won't get along

Putin invited all the embassy personnel to new years eve in Kremlin. Whoever wont visit it will be barred from visiting Russia.

>Implying Trump isn't a huge Zio-cuck

For now, my country stands with the US, might be more neutral in 2017?
I stand with the US. I like Russia too though ;_;

USA is going in the wrong direction.

I would support the ruskies.
even tho they are the enemy and scum of the earth at least they are doing the right thing and fighting leftist cuckery.

>implying your mother isn't riding my cock at this very moment

double that

Neutral
Russia

people still care about left/right false dichotomy? I thought pol would be smarter desu

getting richer from suffering of both parties again, medkit?

>new Cold War
No need to worry. It will only last until 20th January

We have no real problem with Russia, this is all hysteria. All countries engage in political maneuvers, sharing information with wiki-leaks is one tool which all states use. All countries do espionage. The Obama administration spyed on the phone conversations of European leaders, for example Angela Merkel.

The Crimea is basally Russia's equivalent of Pearl Harbor. And Ukraine is 30% Russian speaking. The first act of the "New" Ukranian Parliament, was to ban the Russian language. Which ought to tell you that much of the war in Ukraine is motivated by bigotry.

If you think the Obama administration is somehow a goody-good in all of this. Please listen to the tape of Victoria Nuland talking with our top diplomat (post-coup) (it is on YouTube) about who the U.S. hand-picking to be the next Ukrainian President.

We need to be real about what it takes to make a Democracy stable, and we need to understand the reasons why there are "Strong" authoritarian governments.

Look, just be honest about things.

>implying your fleshy patch is capable of penetration

>new cold war winner

He's a clever diplomat, that's for sure.

>at least they are doing the right thing and fighting leftist cuckery.
And Islam, don't forget that.

Russia is evil, they cluster bomb people. That's not right. Obama however believes in liberty.

Fixed.

Russia
Neutral

Your meme looks like a fist bump between buds.
>fuck your cold war shit.

neutral

fuck off jew

no

> what is society of friends of Russian freedoms
> why soviets publicly thanked wall street for funding
> why "new deal" is related to collectivisation
> what is locomotive scam
> where are Russian Royal family treasures
> why Elizabeth II wears Russian royal family diamant diadems in public, when it`s not even legally proven that they are dead (no bodies) and she has no right for their belongings according to anglo law > how did this jewelry even got to her at all?
> etc.

I choose the death of Commiefornia and China. They are the real enemy.

He is anglo-serving cuck.

>when it`s not even legally proven that they are dead (no bodies)
Are you stupid? They found the bodies and did DNA tests decades ago after the Soviet Union fell.

Open your border for the poor syrians

No thanks.

>on which side does your country stand?
USA, obviously.
>on which side do you wish it stood?
Russia

Russia.

2nd Cold War is over. Russia has won

the Motherland always call

>why Elizabeth II wears Russian royal family diamant diadems in public
To be fair, if it stayed in Russia its fate would have been determined according to the whims of Bolshevik leaders.

So it's either the British Crown or some Central Asian commie politician Brezhnev's wife happened to like.

ALWAYS AMERICA

> They found the bodies
Not even the bodies. They just found some body parts somewhere. Probably dog bones, considering what anglo usually does. Just to disclose this in case people will go and worship Saint Emperor on his bones and build some Russian nationalism around this worship.

> decades
Yes, they found bodyparts TWICE. First time in 1998 and then in 2007 in different places. As legit, as kike-slaves pyramid-builders.

> did DNA tests
Ah, CSI fan I see.
DNA tests cant even say, that kikes are not a nation, originated on the shores of the northen sea. Maximum it can do:
1. Say if someone is direct parent-descendant with 100% certainty.
2. Say if someone is non-direct parent-descendant with less than 50% certainty for grand-relatives. And the farther the less.

Should India even pick a side? Or are you guys just gonna shit on this comment? USA, btw.

>ITT: idiots who think the cold war actually ended when the eastern bloc crumbled.

trump won this shit is over

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

US conservatives and Russia against communist US kikes and their half-jewish puppet Obama

Hell, culturally, Russia. They're the sane ones opposing sodomite propaganda culture and promoting the protection of the family.

Yet, for the immediate sake of my family, USA.

I'd prefer ally and drive out the usurious banks, cut off aid to Israel, and expel the Mahometans. In a perfect world, right?