Has humanity really changed that much over the years?

Has humanity really changed that much over the years?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.fr/itm/Super-Pochaco-Nama-Figure-Patissier-ver-1-6-PVC-Figure-Chara-Ani-EMS-15-/272475748850
amazon.com/Chara-ani-Super-Pochaco-Patissier-Version/dp/B01ET4CZIC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

better graphics nowadays

I guess in prehistory obese women were considered attractive.

I guess something about "bigness" really drove people back then, I can see why.

I assume it's the same thing as pale white skin. It wasn't easy to get so people wanted it.

To be fat in the past meant wealth. Now it just means you're lazy.

Times change but people stay the same.

THICC

This

No, you're a fucking retard if you believe that even for a second. There is nothing more hurtful to bearing children than being a fat woman

But that is how things went in Prehistory.

>be prehistoric creepy bbw lover
>make a bunch of weird fetish dolls that you jerk off too
>everyone in the village hates you. Women don't talk to you.
>only thing left of your people is your jizz covered dolls that you stored away.

We're the same as we were thousands of years ago. We haven't "evolved". People who believe that are just an example of human arrogance. The only thing that changes is technology.

T H I C C
I
C
C

indeed it has

Maybe it's something to do with the fact that being plump (not fat, at least not by modern standards) indicated being well fed and looked after and hence likely in better health than someone very skinny?

Pochaco is perfection but Nitroplus' newer mascot is disgusting

Instead of carving stones, now we mold plastic.

how did they went?

pochaco a cute

Kill yourself Porkposter

Fat people are disgusting and should be shot.

This.

Being fat was a sign of being wealthy.

I'm pretty certain that the fattest human to ever live in neolithic times was much smaller than the average american today. Back then it was very difficult to get fat, and in women it indicated that they were well fed and looked after, and hence were probably in better health for raising children.

It's like why when processed food became widely available and cheap, being fat was no longer an indicator of class or wealth and so was no longer trendy, whereas now for many the opposite is true as having the time and motivation to not be fat and to get healthy is as indication of either wealth or just better personal standards. It's easy to be fat nowadays.

Holy shit did that dog eat another dog? what the fuck?

this is the real way how archeology works, everyone. same for religion.
one crazy fuckers' shit gets left behind and everyone in the future eats it up as being the real deal

This.
We don't know who or why these figurines were sculpted. It could be the art of a perv, or a prehistoric campaign against obesity, who knows.

Well it's a pretty common theme throughout lots of early human art? The stylized figure of the plump woman recurs throughout a lot of human history as a symbol of fertility.

Probably to polish the carrot to like we do today

heres a webm

Not an argument

He drank chocolate liquer and they're making him throw it up so he doesn't get alcohol poisoning

Has science gone too far

Thats a well made doll

where do i buy this

I'm legit sweating oh my god

You really think there were obese women in hunter gatherer societies? Are you retarded?

Sex dolls are so 2007, we live in the glorious future now.

Buying figures of plump girls is better than actually validating IRL life ones.

That's the common explanation. It could also be a symbol of wealth.
But saying this could have been a model of beauty is unlikely imo.

These are figures, or statue figures to be precise. These are the things you have on display to show your taste in art.

Then how the fuck did someone know what it looked like to make a sculpture from?

>But saying this could have been a model of beauty is unlikely imo.

Well you could argue that at that stage in humanity there wasn't much of a distinction between beauty and sex appeal? If these people knew recognized that they had a biological imperative to mate with the most fertile and healthy women, and those women were the plump ones, I don't find it hard to believe that it was a symbol of beauty as well.

You need to bear in mind that we're absolutely not talking about "fat" women, if anything the classic ancient statue is likely more referring to wide childbearing hips and large breasts for feeding infants, it's not like there would have been obese paleolithic women, it just would have been a knock up between underfed women and healthily plump ones.

Because it's a heavily stylized figure accentuating wide hips, large breasts and a pregnant belly ads symbols of fertility?

Have you ever seen an ancient depiction of a fat person (by todays standards) that wasn't a stylized representation of some kind of fertility goddess/spirit?

Even then, how would someone living a hunter gatherer lifestyle even get that fat? If there's that much excess food then you're almost by definition moving into a more civilized society with division of labor and a class divide.

So shitty taste in this thread
Better pictures to come

Actually, that's wrong; most ancient cultures depicted their symbols of fertility as being young, thin women with potruding hip bones, flat stomaches, and perky breast rather than tubes of fat.. Also a lot of the "venus" statues have been debunked.

Fat women would have been scene as a drainage of natural resources and bearing kids of poor health.

thats a nice figurine
i love miku

>no glue
Whats the point?

Just got her. More to come
Next week I get kyouko

They are very beautiful but too expensive to do that

*sips お茶*

It's a pregnant woman you dolt, it would've been near impossible for someone to be this fact in europe when they were hunter gatherers

Not shitty, just talking about guys being guys since the dawn of time. Also nice Miku, I have that one as well

>How did people draw dragons if dragons never existed?

Damn I wanted that one too. My girl just walked in and saw mine... she doesn't know how she feels about them. Or the fact that I have more coming in the mail. Post yours

dang these are nice
also kek gf or daughter or something? did she not know you had them?

Pochaco is my waifu

My gf. She knew I was getting into them but when I was taking pictures she walked in.
Awkward conversation begins. Definitely because we just had sex before too
She's cool I have a lot of weird stuff

>as a symbol of fertility

You do realize that's the exact thing the guy you were replying to disagreed with, right?

>biological imperative to mate with the most fertile and healthy women, and those women were the plump ones
I doubt it, they were semi nomades with harsh life, women probably had lots of tasks to do, being fit was certainly a quality, thus a standard of beauty.

I love classic sculpture and art in general. I am still pissed the left fucked it all up with the post modern shit

I hope I make Sup Forums proud

Very proud senpai. That is a nice piece

Second best girl

I keep on having to repeat myself, by "plump" I don't mean fat, I mainly mean having wide hips and large breasts (typically associated with fertility and ease of child rearing). Obviously no one in that culture would live a sedentary lifestyle, but no one would be toning their body to the nth degree for the sake of aesthetics. Having some fat is a valuable resource when food might be scarce (especially when growing/feeding children)

>being fit was certainly a quality

Other than the infirm or crippled, do you think anyone wouldn't be fit?

>You do realize that's the exact thing the guy you were replying to disagreed with, right?

I know? and I was rebutting with the fact that the only time I've seen ancient stylized figures like that they were in the context of representing some kind of fertility spirit/goddess.

wow....

Where can I buy a Super Pochaco like this one

It's just as easy to be fat as it is not to be nowadays. How the fuck does someone not being fat indicate any kind of wealth? You need to be a millionaire to jog around the streets? Get real and take your "muh processed foods" shit tier argument with you. It's almost as bad as the spastics who say "why am I fat? McDonalds" what? McDonald's fucking force feed you you big fat useless bastard?

>Having some fat is a valuable resource when food might be scarce (especially when growing/feeding children)
Absolutely. But not to the level of that Venus. That's why I think it was not a symbol of beauty in the aesthetic sense. Anything else but not beauty.

don't be angry. just enjoy the cute girls

>How the fuck does someone not being fat indicate any kind of wealth?

I worded my post poorly, it doesn't necessarily indicate wealth, but it definitely indicates that that person has good personal traits, right?

Nowadays I would argue that it is "easier" to be fat than not. If you don't pay attention to what you eat, and just eat whatever whenever (as most people do) coupled with how sedentary most peoples jobs/lifestyles are, you will likely be overweight, right?

>How the fuck does someone not being fat indicate any kind of wealth?

Being fat or not doesn't indicate wealth, but I would wager that poorer people are more likely to be overweight than richer people, due to the higher levels of motivation and self control you're likely to find in more successful people.

That's probably my favorite racing Miku.

Stop posting loli

Jesus I hope this faggot gets raped to death by niggers

This you stupid niggers.

brb getting v&

Yeah there's a dick on most of them now

HOLY SHIT
NABUTSO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

We are essentially the same people we were thousands of yours ago desu.

Human attractiveness totally changes with time. It wasn't long ago when extremely fat people were seen as the pinnacle of attractiveness, just see this painting. We are totally subject to social changes.

TTHIIICCCCC

>There is nothing more hurtful to bearing children than being a fat woman

This. 100% this. People have confused birthing hips for a chick having a fat ass. Obesity is just a negative.

hips to waist ratio has changed obviously

>30,000BC
Isn't that a bit too old?

>All anime women are lolicon.

- Buyfag thread
Read the guide buyfag.moe

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

where can I buy this?

in the old version the face is fully covered cause nobody needs to see that shit when fuckin'

THICCU~

Tell her to iron your flags!

anons... is this degeneracy? should we embrace it?

>be 30000 BC (what we counting down to?)
>be cave NEET
>have stone figurine collection on rock shelf
>put stone waifu on rock desk and start "striking the flint"
>clan chief come in to yell at me to join hunt again
>sees me
>son I am disappoint

>future faggots find archives of Sup Forums threads

THERE IS A FROG GOD BECAUSE THE DIGITS SAY SO

Google : Super Pochaco Pâtissier

ebay.fr/itm/Super-Pochaco-Nama-Figure-Patissier-ver-1-6-PVC-Figure-Chara-Ani-EMS-15-/272475748850

amazon.com/Chara-ani-Super-Pochaco-Patissier-Version/dp/B01ET4CZIC

That isn't extremely fat.

Also that's just Rubens, Cranach the Elder only gives his women a tiny bit of belly fat.