Reminder that the only way to save the West is getting a young white woman pregnant today

Daily reminder that the only way to save the west from total destruction and handing it over the Arabic, Hispanic and African hoards is to go find a very young white woman, protect her from progressivism, and have 4 to 5 kids with her and raise them all to be red pilled and do the same as you.

>Reminder that the only way to save the West is getting a young white woman pregnant today
>Implying that will be enough to save the white race

Too bad women cannot compete with deer.

How young, like 4?
Even children's books in kindergarten are full of diversity tokenism, and same with children's shows.

I will get on it rightaway.

kek

90% of females on tinder get fucked by the top 10% of man

Sexual female liberlization ensures that females can do whatever they want, they want the best genes and only fuck chads, bad thing is chad is no committing AND the kikes said women need careers to "strong and independent", well now you got used cumbuckets of women in their 30s who realize they maybe want a kid, beta boys can now decide to take the leftovers and get maybe 1-2 kids, thats not enough.

TL.DR: We are fucked - only war will reset this mess.

#WhiteMenFuckDeer

don't you worry, Abdul is already doing it for you

That deer Is legit more attractive than some human beings

I'm going to need some context on that WEBM sir

That doesn't make any sense. Making the declining portion slightly bigger doesn't change a thing. It's race war or bust.

Yeah well women suck. I'd rather kill niggers.

I think he made it himself.

you will never gonna get laid with that attitude

I am saving the white race everyday by NOT getting a woman pregnant.

>It's not a contribution
>OP didn't write more

This is literally a 11/10, source? One of the most beautiful girls I've seen.

Ok, I will go do that then.

Aww, I want to pet it.

It's only leftypol here and they are all trannies and dykes. Society lost lol

google sienna mpl

>semitic
>white
... Please...

err no, the only way to save the west and the white race in general is to kill every non white (with few expections like japanese)

... That's because she looks like she's 10, you pedo... .. Wait, mohammed?

>Being a father when you could just play videogames

She looks so young in the face.

He never specified I have to be white.

>having children AND getting married in [current year]
Wew, it's like you want to lose everything you currently own, on top of your potential kids.

But but... what about Teen Pregnancy...

What about... Unplanned Pregnancies...

Doesnt sound all that responsible to me.

> just playing devil's advocate here, I thought girls avoided pregnancy like the plague since it costs so much to raise kids, and thus isnt worth it until you're 40.

keep it real with me faggots,
should I even risk it? what are the chances of me having qt white grill bbies if I breed with a white woman?

pic related is my dna results

Your example of a good young white woman to breed with is literally a whore who poses nude for jew photographers. See any problems there?

>muh white race

Kek who gives a fuck. Fuck this gay earth, let it burn

The best women have a young girls face though with a rocking body to go with it.

Youth is beauty, youth is seen as purity

clearly a minor. This is CP, jewish sponsored CP.

I fuck black girl pregnant so my son will be alpha male

>tfw Hispanic with a young white wife

but white women are shit tier

is it true what they say about white puss compadre?

>not getting a priest to marry you in private and returning marriage to the soft hands spiritual realm it belongs and away from the cold grip of a government

I want to have babies with my qt white spaniard girlfriend, am i saving the west??

we are catholics by the way

Zero percent you fucking ape

fuck off cuck.
Just because you're a shit excuse for a male and can't find a proper woman doesn't mean the rest of us can't.

And other races are shitskins.

Guess whites win again.

You will give birth to a White(ish) burger. Good enough!

Remember to get your prospective breeding mule DNA tested beforehand. Hopefully her results look a little better.

>he cant interpret his dog's emotions

Holy fucking shit post moar

>giving the church money
Good goy.
Show me your "proper" wife and her son please.

What if I find an asian qt instead?

Cool, where do I sign up.

They won't let me, they don't even want me as a beta-orbiter, they find me disgusting. White, latina, eastern, asian, young, mature, poor, rich, smart, dumb they all avoid me like they avoid a hobo.

>the only way
another way: kill the non-whites

quit being a fucking retard

You're a black eyed mestizo. She should stay away from you so you don't ruin her genes. I can breed her more green eyed fair haired children.

You both look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome. How smart are you?

Because the government is so much better(and you would STILL end up paying the church to marry you anyways but now the government can completely shit on you), right?

Whatever you say, Shlomo.

Nice

She looks over 14, which is AoC here.
Go fuck some ugly old hags, women over 21-22 are disgusting.

I dont get it.. should she stop taking pills, yes or not ???

can I still try thou?
>You will give birth
I have a cock user.
>your prospective breeding mule
mhmh are there any signs I can pick on before I get some of her DNA to get it secretly tested to make sure she is at least 90% white?

That's extremely subjective. Not old looking is probably more what you mean.

What the hell is FAS about the girl? She looks normal

> The goy don't know
> Thinks I'm semite

Actually, German law has a three year window. Only people ages 17 or below can fuck 14 year olds. If you are above 17 you get charged with sexual assault of a minor.

t. age of consent law pro

She's pretty cute.

I am a poo-in-loo and I have a white girlfriend and we'll be getting married next summer. After she's done her diploma, we're having children.

I love these "Save the West" threads, knowing I am doing my part to work against it. Haha

Sorry boys, if you could have, you would have.

Mehh you seem okay.
Native American is fine plus its cut mainly with European.

Well, youth consists on tight clean skin, soft features, and pretty much very feminine. I don't know what you'd consider an attractive face but I honestly don't care because that girl's face is like Venus herself reincarnated.

Don't raise your voice to me or I'll report you to the German government, and they'll find your posts.

Downturned eyes, upturned nose, thin upper lip. It's kinda obvious.

Thanks OP, I'll go look for a white woman to spread me 50ish % white genes :^)

What's your IQ, Paco.

>upturned nose, thin upper lip
That's called not being jewish.

>German deerposter

You're kinda weird

Honestly, if I could, I would.

Having a family and a redpilled waifu is all fine and dandy, but nothing will change until white countries free themselves of Zio-tyranny.

I'd rather pay the government that gives me free healthcare and pays me a certain amount of money a month because i'm not working, than pay the church that does literally nothing for me.
But that's just my opinion familio.

>earring
You're a closet homosexual. Also explains why you have a girl with short hair.

Sure when is your mother available?

IF you're white.. Work out, no matter how ugly you are (if that's the problem), women will want you.

>Triforce tattoo
Wow, so cool.

That's not true at all my hook nosed friend.

do you think if i was homosexual i would be fucking this ??

>being a father to justify playing video games .

DAMMIT WOMAN DO YOU WANT ME TO PARENT OR NOT?!

pls make sammiches.

sure, plenty of gays have fucked girls throughout history

>boobs flat as planet Earth
Yes, definitely.

What are the PUA secrets then?

Looks nothing like one, sorry bud.

Her nose isn't upturned in any abnormal way it looks normal, her eyes also look normal. Down turned eyes isn't necessarily FAS, folds around the eyes, her cheekbones have definition(FAS has flat cheeks) and definitely isn't flat on her face, and her nose bridsge is way to long to be the work of FAS as FAS give you a short nose bridge. She has what I call hamster cheeks, which some may not prefer over the much more popular face structure like the girl in the op.

The only thing about her that would indicate FAS would be her chin and even then its not small enough to be considered abnormal as women already have naturally small jawlines anyways.

"girls" avoid pregnancy because trumales are absent (as they should).

Man TF up.

Nice beard homo

why is everyone being so rude ? i want to save the west too

Be good looking, have good health, be rich.

You're not white
not
white

.. Hopefully you're a troll though.

>the world is already overpopulated
>let's make it even more overpopulated
Fuck off, retard.

>2d>3d mangafag

Theoretically since you are viewing solo, she isn't a whore but a naughty slut. Stop overthinking good nudes.

why the fuck does this person have a deer in their house

whoever Paco is, he has a girl, I don't. Whites are fucked and maybe that's not a problem. Although I hope they will not disappear without a last round for honor. Like, a nuclear war.

I'm working on it

You get 500-800 a month per child in your household in the US if you are lower class and qualify for welfare. You also get great tax reductions if you are on a shared income with children. There is a benefit for the government recognizing you, but some people prefer the private wedding and don't want government in their love lifes.

You only worry about divorce if you are a fucking cuck who no one respects, let alone your wife and children.

I already impregnated a white girl

but I'm Hispanic

>Actually, German law has a three year window. Only people ages 17 or below can fuck 14 year olds. If you are above 17 you get charged with sexual assault of a minor.
I identify as a teenager.