On azelia banks Instagram story, she admitted to sacrificing chickens in her closet for the last 3 years

On azelia banks Instagram story, she admitted to sacrificing chickens in her closet for the last 3 years

dailymail.co.uk/video/video/video-1383709/Real-witches-real-things-Azealia-Banks-cleans-Brujeria-closet.html
Lads wtf

>when you let blacks be

What in the fuck

She wasn't frying them...

it's just art! you uncultured rednecks!

exactly
they bring their voodoo shit from across the sea

Looks like a case of MKUltra malfunctioning

Satanism is rampant in the movie and music industry. Selling their soul for fame and fortune. Sick people.

>some dumb nigger starts doing voodoo shit
>this is news somehow

I think I'm lucky to have had no idea who this person is before opening this thread.

Not really a suprise that niggers are elated with joy when they're exposed to the violent truth of millionares' sacrificial blood rituals to their bullshit Pagan gods. Azelia Banks always behaved like a massive nigger unironically, maybe she's unwittingly exposing the redpills

Well shit, there goes my blackfu

This probably is the least extreme thing Hollywood does. Cali is a cocktail of cults. Especially in places like LA, San Francisco and San Diego.

>crazy Jamaican bitch is just that
Ya'll niggas never been to New York have you?

She really needs to crawl back to whatever Bodega they found her in

Somewhat famous nigger has been secretly doing vodoo shit for at least 3 years
>Having a blackfu
You deserve it.

Yeah, but you can't break the masquerade.

#ChickenGate
Expose the Googles
Get it trending, lads.

>Not wanting a chocolate skinned nubian goddess
lmaoing at your life my dude

>Bill Cosby's daughter
uhh g-guys

It's only a matter of time before you realize they are all doing inhuman things like sacrificing chickens in closets.

You're not supposed to. It's mostly the black celebs that do that, and they'll learn a valuable lesson.

Can't even imagine how terrible that'd smell.

Pizzagate is real.

someone better warn scott bakula

She should be arrested for animal cruelty. I get chickens are pretty dumb animals and used for food, however torturing or killing them like this with tools is abit much.

She's a god damn psychopath and if she's fine torturing small animals and bragging about it, who knows what she could do next or what she's done.

She's mentally ill at a minimum and needs the Kanye treatment

Not news. Just niggers being niggers.

The Camarilla will deal with her.
Never put a Brujah in the spotlight.

Yeah let's just say she isn't the only one in Hollywood or D.C. Who sacrifices chickens to moloch.

are we the Sabbat?

I see what you did there and I like it.

I want to fuck her sooo much

>we sabbat now?

Nigga this is Malkavian country.

At least as bad as a nigger

Stop giving the attention whore what she wants

bet she fucks like a demon

jooz like to do that for passover . they swing them around after cutting off its head .

She's pretty high up there one the crazy / hot ratio so I would say fuckgoddess indeed.

One thing I wonder about is where is she getting the chickens? Did she have someone going and buying chickens for her? Were they in on it, or did they have no idea what she was using the chickens for and never questioned it?

Or did she go to chicken farms herself, and why were the farmers never questioning why she was buying these live chickens?

>Satanism
>selling their soul

Satanism is essentially just a self-help practice about being free to think for yourself. There are no demonic entities to sell your soul to because they don't exist.

>Or did she go to chicken farms herself, and why were the farmers never questioning why she was buying these live chickens?

To cook and eat normally like most people who buy them do. Rituals are a waste of meat.

Modern Satanism doesn't even require sacrifices, nigga bitch is just goddamn nasty.

Keep telling yourself that.

Malkavians can be Sabbat.
Any clan can join the Camarilla or Sabbat.

Camarilla here. Sabbat is a threat to civilization.

>Modern Satanism
What about luciferianism though

YeS yeS we KNow but the voices and the (you)s we have lost them

>Satanism is essentially just a self-help practice about being free to think for yourself. There are no demonic entities to sell your soul to because they don't exist.

That's about all.

Peace out.

Stay away from voodoo niggers.

Seriously.

STAY AWAY. Contact your local priest and bathe in holy water in the event of having been near them.

What you described is exactly what Atheism is.

Chickens are smarter than you think. I have an egg laying flock of chickens and that is an observation I made fairly quickly, you can see it in their eyes and their actions. Good at foraging, aware of their surroundings and predators, return home or to safer areas when a predator or even just the weather takes a turn for the worse. Most anons just have no experience with them.

PRAISE MOLECH!!!!!!!!!

IGNE NATURA RENOVATUR INTEGRA!!!!!!!!

Then why do you have to sacrifice chickens ritually ?

Your get is an upside-down 666 because of how much of a fail it is.

>like most people who buy them do
How many people buy live chickens and butcher them themselves?

someone get in contact with that bitch's landlord and tell them she isn't safe in there. SAFETY SQUAD ASSEMBLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE!

>chickens smart

Ehhh, i have chickens, not too smart, but theyre fighting birds, i only feed them meth and chicken.

theistic satanists actually do believe in and worship satan or other demons. the laveyan satanists are just autistic larping athiests

holy shit.
chicken show instinctive behavior.

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

One convenient location..........Africa.

You are not wrong, mein germanbro. Except i dont know where we get this nice meme, sure theres less people with cartel mindset up here but down in america i find people are way more friendly.

batshit girl is actually batshit
who woudda thunk?

>not using your backyard

what a fucking noob.

she lives in NYC, not sure she has a backyard

FUCK YOU

WASTED

CHECK MY DOUBLOOZOS

nice digits

CHEK'D

What does it mean???

oh shit

Whats her endgame?

Worst gets in the history of Sup Forums

KEK WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH AZELIA BANKS

We're supposed to be more polite, not friendly. Probabky true, I find Americans more affable but less by the book polite. Canadians by and large aren't terribly friendly but that old British politeness sticks around.

Kek hates you all for wasting his power

Kek wants us to interfere with this gobshite

Shitty get. Your should be ashamed. Repent!

I LOVE AZEALIA BANKS

THANKS FOR DEVOTING THIS GET TO HER

Look at the ID? Wtf does it mean.

Wasted

Pls be my AI gf

I actually met her in LA a few weeks ago. She looks pretty good for being almost 50.

Kek wants us to play Risk?

She at least seasoned the chicken, right ?

I bet the maintenance mechanic has diabetes

yall niggas need to stop fucking around with kek magic

Fucking waste.

A fucking 60% white nation.

white americans and jews do this more often

>germany is orderly
>america has a cultural identity
>america's flag promotes the unity of the country
>implying

>Modern Satanism doesn't even require sacrifices
yet again satan is succesful in tricking others

>le 56%

Based on ?

Stupid bitch.

>black "people"

This get is bad and you should feel bad.

This only means that we are in the middle of the mage wars. Kek has shown to the world that our reality can be so fucking fluid in a given set of necessary parameters.

I'd strongly suggest that we must become Esoteric Wizards against this abomination

>Satanism is essentially just a self-help practice about being free to think for yourself
Oh, hey Satan, nice lie there. So...then Azelia Banks was sacrificing chickens to help her think for herself? Sure. If that helps you sleep at night.

kek makes it official...backyards are haram