WHY ARE THERE NOT MORE PEOPLE FIGHTING AGAINST THIS

IT IS CLEAR OUR RACE IS BEING WHIPED FROM OUR CONTINENT, AND YET THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ARE STILL UNAWARE OF THE GENOCIDE OF OUR OWN PEOPLE.

THESE "PEOPLE" THESE "NEW EUROPEANS" ARE PILLAGING, RAPING AND MURDERING THEIR WAY THROUGHOUT EUROPE, AND WE DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.

WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST THIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

nordfront.se/sverige-har-flest-soros-laker-i-hela-europa.smr
nordfront.se/rysk-media-uppmarksammar-george-soros-inflytande-over-svenska-politiker-efter-nordfronts-avslojande.smr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok drumpfkin go be racist somewhere else. This is our place now

Tired meme. Bow to Trump, your soon to be new ruler.

Most people won't notice until achmed is swinging a machete at them. It's takes a lot to make white people chimp out, but the more it happens the more people wake up to it. Let it run its course and we will slaughtered them soon enough.

>THESE "PEOPLE" THESE "NEW EUROPEANS" ARE PILLAGING, RAPING AND MURDERING THEIR WAY THROUGHOUT EUROPE, AND WE DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.

Like the vikings and anglo saxons did?

soon

DAS RAYCIST

bump

I'm Normanic.

Besides, that was 1000 years ago, and the celts are fine where they are.

>more white people on earth than ever in history
>crying nazi tears about white genocide

Maybe you don't know what a demographic trend is.

Already wiped new Europeans from the continent on 1943. All your kind does is kill us.

There's also more non-whites on the planet than before, in fact whites as a percentage of the overall global population are decreasing.

You´re blind if you dont see whats really going on

Pic related

oh noes muh master race is going extinct!

I would gladly kill shitskins. I actually can and know how.

This needs a spark to start a wildfire that cannot be put out.

Muslims make sparks regularly now, but still no ignition. What's wrong with the fuel? I think I know, people are still too comfy. If the economy would completely crash, if there was no money and no food, then it would burn. Nobody would ever care about political correctness when their kid is screaming hungry.

Remember the traitors, don't let them get away with it.

rare panzerfuhrer

anyway, nobody (including us) is willing to do anything because we are all too comfortable. As predicted by Huxley, the government can get away with whatever it wants as long as the average prole is too comfortable to risk jail or death in order to fight back. We're all slaves to our own pleasure

that's also part of why the rapefugees are so aggressive, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain (comfort) by coming to our countries and raping us to death

Did I ever assert that I am part of a "master race"? No. I naturally prefer my own group but that doesn't imply that I dislike other groups. In fact I admire and respect many other peoples and cultures all over the planet but I also have an interest in ensuring that my own group persists.

Europe is and always has been a melting pot. "My people" are genetically mixed Roman legions, including Arabs and even Africans.

People like the comfort of their bluepill world, nothing will happen until a lot more blood is shed

>Like the vikings and anglo saxons did?

Listen goys, your ancestors did this to. So know shut up and watch your children and women getting raped while we make shekels, relocating the new Americans.

Gas yourself kike!

10th SS Panzer Division "Frundsberg"

I predict Sweden has 1-2 years left before something drastic happens. Our welfare which everybody is so used to is going right down the drain. When people have to drastically suffer they wont be so keen on feeling good.

Why are there so many Jews on Sup Forums all the sudden?

>Europe is and always has been a melting pot.
t. Jew Mutt

>Europe is and always has been a melting pot.
That's flat out nonsense and you know it.

master race

Because toxic ideologies that are successful tend to slowly push a trend over a period time to not alert the people it's affecting until they can do nothing about it. People look throughout timelines in history to where you have a culture completely flipped or wiped out within 40-100 years and you see a consistent pattern of small, but significant policies and ideas that slowly encroach on the populates current beliefs that eventually grow until it's too late to do anything about it. The same thing is happening with the new far left and it's immigration practices.

>Europe is and always has been a melting pot
Lie

1. The only ones who imported slaves and let them be free with civil rights were ROMANS

2. The arab mix came not from friendly melting potting, but invading mudslimes raping the helpless women

3. Germans stayed usually in their territory aswell as the mediterranean people, except when huns came from the east and doing see 2.
Same with the Mongols

You´re a dreamer
It was never peaceful and it will not be this time

And still europeans are so different from africans. It's as if evolution is a thing that affects humans as well. Who would guess such a thing was possible?

>"My people" are genetically mixed Roman legions, including Arabs and even Africans.

You might want to check your history user.

only southern europe maybe but not north

Because it is not real...

implying you could ever please a woman with your chink 2 inch dick, nice try rodrigo

As for
>"My people" are genetically mixed Roman legions, including Arabs and even Africans.

While the Romans did conquer my little islands, there is actually almost no evidence to suggest that they mixed with the native population, why would they? They thought of my ancestors as barbarians which to be fair, at that time they weren't completely wrong.

I am fighting against Muslim invaders.

Wow, an angry German, real original. No one will be sad when Germany is only spoken of in history classes.

I will

Not an argument. You know what I've noticed about you this whole thread, you make these phony claims or bogus statements, someone then corrects you and then you resort to ad-homenim. You're a pathetic excuse of a troll.

Keep denying reality. Your "culture" is a sham. The British people have been serving a superior race for over 3 centuries through central banking. Some "master race".

As a Latino. I love white women and the white race. I'm certain my children would be beautiful if I procreated with a white woman. Would the wrath of kek and Sup Forums fall on my children even if I raise them with good values and push them to embrace their mom's culture?

Haha, no one cares about Sweden either. It's cute you think being savage vikings is "culture".

The document listed not only trusted Soros followers in Sweden but also in the whole of Europe. Nordfront has gone through the list to see which countries and party groups that Soros trusts most.

George Soros's most trusted countries:

1. Sweden: 65 percent Soros-trusted (13 of 20 members)
2. Ireland: 54.5 percent (6 of 11)
3. Finland: 53.8 percent (7 of 13)
4. Belgium: 52.3 percent (11 of 21)
5. Cyprus: 50 percent (3 of 6)
6. Luxembourg: 50 percent (3 of 6)
7. Malta: 50 percent (3 of 6)
8. Croatia: 45.4 percent (5 of 11)
9. Spain: 44.4 percent (24 of 54)
10. Bulgaria: 41.1 percent (7 of 17)
11. Netherlands: 38.4 percent (10 of 26)
12. Portugal: 38.1 percent (8 of 21)
13. Romania: 37.5 percent (12 of 32)
14. Estonia: 33.3 percent (2 of 6)
15. Greece: 33.3 percent (7 of 21)
16. Austria: 33.3 percent (6 of 18)
17. Germany: 31.25 percent (30 of 96)
18. United Kingdom: 27.3 percent (20 of 73)
19. Slovenia: 25 percent (2 of 8)
20. Denmark: 23.07 percent (3 of 13)
21. Slovakia: 23.07 percent (3 of 13)
22. France: 21.6 percent (16 of 74)
23. Italy: 19.1 percent (14 of 73)
24. Poland: 11.7 percent (6 of 51)
25. Czech Republic: 9.5 percent (2 of 21)
26. Lithuania: 9 percent (1 of 11)
27. Hungary: 4.7 percent (1 of 21)
28. Latvia: 0 percent (0 of 8 members)

nordfront.se/sverige-har-flest-soros-laker-i-hela-europa.smr
nordfront.se/rysk-media-uppmarksammar-george-soros-inflytande-over-svenska-politiker-efter-nordfronts-avslojande.smr

You should fuck as many white bitches as possible man, they are sluts anyway. Mix up their genes and bind them in marriage

mixing can't be avoided

Don't forget the Jews!

Like this one (you)

You keep saying "master race" when nobody in this thread mentioned it. Nice strawman you got there.

I don't need you to care about us shill. Fuck off.

>Actually think viking savages will be able to overthrow global intellectually superior banking elite

That's quite the stereotype.

We're not alone in this. You shill tries to make us seem divided but it's not the case. Sweden will rise, germany will rise, europe will rise and America will rise. I hope you are a good swimmer so you can reach Israel.

>George Soros's most trusted countries:

What does that mean?

I'm an American, I've never been to Israel, you're a paranoid moron.

Let's see...

So either:
1) you are the less desirable option to women and so rightfully lose them to better potential mates
2) your people have managed to lose the "war for the minds" on some massive scale and rightfully are going to fade to history like every other failed people who got conquered
3) There really isn't a "loss" of your race and you're just a loser.

Which is it?

No you are (((American))). If you havn't been to Israel yet there is where you are headed.

Politicians faithful to Soros in each country. From the Wikileaks documents.

If you're not a kike yourself, you're well trained in the kike ways. Your argument is based on the unscientific lie that humans are all the same. Until you realize that, you're just a useful idiot.

Comparing events from a time where people were just learning how to build a proper boat and how to properly farm, to the events of 2016. You sir, you should anhero.

>THESE "PEOPLE" THESE "NEW EUROPEANS" ARE PILLAGING, RAPING AND MURDERING THEIR WAY THROUGHOUT EUROPE
Sauce?

I don't think Trump is going to be the new Führer, he is already backtracking on many of the promises he made, like most politicians. The republicans are as much of cucks as the democrats. Nothing is going to change.

When will the nationalism rise, are you kidding me? this board is a bubble, you all think there is wide support for nationalism but most people couldn't care one shit about politics, Trump might have won but not by a majority of this country, 90million eligible voters did not show up to the polls, that's nearly a 3rd of the country.

I think its really hilarious that our country is cucked by Israel, the only legit ethnic/religious nationalistic state in the world, and Trump is friendly with them, but he is going to lick their boot, and the west is going to continue to devolve, nothing is going to change.

I believe you're wrong user. I believe you have to be strong with women. Always expect more from them than what they're giving you. Make sure you're always "in control". Don't fall for they're tricks, they love playing games. I've found the "you'll do for now" attitude makes their panties wet. Living alone is not fun.

>An American spells "Führer" correctly

I thought I wouldn't live to see the day, my compliments!

>b-b-but I dont want go to jail :(
Seriously, I need to get a fucking gun, then I at least have the possiblity to start some raid on the Bundestag or something like that.
But how would you organize?
I mean they even read this fucking thread.

Dear Geheimdiesnte, please aknowlege that we are not happy with the situation and if you think that you arent just tools, please help to better the situation in whole Germany.

are dirty diaspora jews.
still better than best blacks.

its because THEY hurt US
you fucking christian idiot. I would do the same to them(I wouldnt rape, because I respect my wife), they are not bad people, just enemys.

What do you mean? I think this is one of the reasons we voted Trump in.

If you're latino you share at least 25% and 75% of European genes, and it' very probably to have white children.

We can sit on the internet and bitch all we want.When are we going to ACT is the question.

probably when its too late

members of what?

>being a pessimistic child
we won't get anywhere if you constantly boo hoo every time Trump doesn't say "gas the kikes, race war now"

Police and Intelligence Agency options in the near future (outside Germany also Armys)

1. Hold up the current falling order
2. Going rough an disobey the goverment orders, step by step, for the better of the people
3. Being corrupt, for their own sake

In any ways, its good to get a weapon

>our race
good luck, I'm spanish

Europe got eternally cucked by the victory of liberal internationalism in WW1 and WW2.

C'mon, mate, when whites extinct because of immigrants, which is hilarious itself, but anyways, if it happens somehow, then by the time it happens you'll have been feeding worms for a long, long time, so why care? :D

Guess i'll be moving to Hungary then

Call me whatever the fuck you want, but I still wanted Hitler to win!