If you defend Russia before the US, you should GTFO commie trash

If you defend Russia before the US, you should GTFO commie trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings
digitaltrends.com/computing/a-beginners-guide-to-tor-how-to-navigate-through-the-underground-internet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russia is not communist nymore...

Russia and the USA are on the same side now. The political left and islamists are our mutual enemies.

Nice try CTR.

>2017
>Cucks still think the Cold War is on

Over half the US population are actual cucks. 90% of Canadian population are cucks. 100% of EU are cucks. I hate our countries as much as our enemies countries

It's called Alzheimer's, the memory thing you have grandad.

>Lefties are shitting on Russia...by acting like Soviet Russia.
lel

proxy war in syria, remember?

How many miles is Syria from the US

You got no business being there my mane

I will defend Putin before obama. But I won't defend Putin before trump. A traitor is worse than an enemy. Obama is a traitor and Putin isn't even an enemy

>If you defend Russia before the US, you should GTFO commie trash.
I agree 100%

I can't stand this new wave of pro-Russian Republicans.

Sounds good.
So we put Clinton in jail for allowing our enemies access to classified information?

Why? Russia should be our ally, the real enemy lies in the Middle East.

and our uranium mines

>*Bezmenov voice* Amiericans are kommi nao, subvesion is kompletet
[twilight zone intro plays]

I think some Republicans are begining to think that Democrats are a bigger threat to the US than the Russians are. Its not that they are pro Russian but trying to undo this anti Russian pro cold war rhetoric that has been building

If you attack Russia's alleged influence over Trump instead of Qatar's, Saudi Arabia's, or any other confirmed influence over Hillary, you don't have the right to use Jesse Ventura as your image.

Iran russia USA and China is a true partnership

>Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia

CYKA BLYAT

I'd rather defend Russia than the Globalist shitheads like King Nigger.

It's very unrealistic to think that Russia or the USA will go to war with each other. The most we will ever get is some sort of proxy war as we have somewhat seen in Syria.

Russia has been rightfully punished over the past 4 years. Obama tried to work with them only to realize the country is run by a bunch of criminals and thieves.

The Middle East is like a toilet overflowing onto the floor, it's got to be fixed but there's no way you're getting it done with out walking through shit. So, yes, the enemies are in the middle East, but the real enemies are the bankers, arms dealers, and the political elites. Nobody would give a shit about the middle East if it weren't for oil. The world's reserve currency is the currency of oil.

See that's the real funny part. Russia's interest involve a weakening of US influence in the world... They're super Anti-US and I'm just curious how Republicans and Trump supporters can justify their support of a stronger Russia built on the back of "strong" US-Russia relations.

I defend America against ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN and DOMESTIC. Russia isn't threatening to me or to my country, they aren't my enemy. My enemies are the usurper class of globalist traitors and their minions, and they're the ones trying to advance the narrative of a Russian boogeyman in order to gain more control. Russia is about as objectively threatening to me as Italy is.

Waving an American flag or holding an office in government doesn't make you American, nor does being a pathetic fucking bootlicker coward who goes along with and makes excuses for whatever his feudal lord commands.

Russia is a shithole and that's none of my business, but I'm not going to sit idly by while similarly corrupt politicians forge a similarly corrupt government and turn my country into a similarly backward shithole.

The USA will soon be a new exporter of oil and in competition with Middle East countries due to shale oil.

We should just make sure the Persian Gulf and other key water routes remain open.

It would be a good idea to drop Saudi Arabia like a bag of dirt and become friendly with Iran again because they will be the strongest player in the Middle East.

They're a bunch of faggots who can't get past their hatred for Obama...like this guy: Much like Jews who choose Israel/Netanyahu over the USA/Obama.

пшшш... ничeгo личнoгo...

Russia and the USA are ideological allies now. Putin doesn't want to take control of America because:
>He can't because of the amount of invariable forces that have been accumulating power since 1913
>It would be very noticeable by any other country at the time of completion, thus leading to plenty of geopolitical tensions rise as accusations and action is taken.
>It's way to fucking complicated to both control your own country as well as proxy control all the facets of another.

Russia is no longer communist and we are no longer capitalist, the cold war is no longer going on and actual mentions of US-Russia alliances are being made. You would throw the most powerful alliance in history away because of the happenstance that we had a little pissing contest?

the US is everywhere. each base is US territory

>Russia
>commie

No more wars between white brothers... no a single one more

>Defending democrat incompetence
Sad!

I'm a west Ukrainian-American but I'll be damned if I let American Jews destroy Russia, fuck these kikes

If your against the war in Afghanistan then you don't support our troops and you need to GTFO

Stupid Christcuck watch some Yuri Bezmenov videos and check out the names of the jewish traitors in the "Verona files".
Todays Russia is just another oligarchy, like the US. The murdering, pedophile commie kikes who controlled soviet russia are all in the US by now. And they are angry that Putin fixes their destruction.

I sure hope so. Of course Obama just designated 1000's of acres of land as a national monument, making them off limits to energy expeditions.

Can someone redpill me on why the US's foreign policy in the middle East is to cozy up with the Sunnis while maintaining a hostile stance to the more moderate Shia countries?

commismis the way to guy

Putin is though.

Yeah no shit. It is in the interest of any country to be the best. does that mean we all have to be enemies? Peace through strength. You sound like a low test faggot who needs fascism. Russia will respect the us under trump. Nobody respects obama because he is weak

Silly burger, Americans are the communists now.

I still can't believe there are some Americans who still believe Russia is still communist
>What is 1991
why is it not called the Soviet union or USSR anymore? think about that OP

Obongo Ian America. He's a Kenyan nigger illegally occupying the office of president. Fuck him and you too

The name changed. And old agents stayed in power after eliminating the opposition and doing some shady deals. The way Putin came in to power is the model example.

>still?

does a janitor make the same as a doctor?
Is someone allowed to be rich and go public after being rich?
do you get taken away in the middle of the night and taken into a gulag

You can tell how many unintelligent sensitive 16-year-olds there are in this thread posing as strong alpha male cuck hating patriots.

>Russia is US ally
>Russia is an Iranian and Syrian ally
>Trump promises to do good things for Israel

Stop me if you think this sounds like it isn't going to work

>Iran literally wants Israel gone
>Russia has very strong relations with China
>Trump has been very aggressive about China
>We are going to ease relations with Russia

Why not attack both?

U.S. Russian and Chinese relationships. We all get along and explore space.

We're the ones filled with commies fuk nigga.

The wall fell over 20 years ago, child.

Russia hasn't been communist for a long time. Meanwhile the US is far more closer to the USSR.

Liberalism (which are countries have radically been becoming lately) in a nutshell:

Don't want to be slaughtered in mass by religious zealots (Muslims) = bigot or "Islamophobic".

Don't want son/daughter to be taught they are a homosexual or a transsexual at the age of 5 in their schools = Homophobic/Trans-phobic.

Don't want own country to be overrun by foreigners that will eventually out-breed them (thus changing the demographics and the very nature of the country itself) = Racist.

Be a straight white male = being the whipping dog of the left no matter what issue is discussed... Oh, and deserving of ethnic genocide through "multiculturalism".

Be a Christian (who 99.9% of the time won't harm anyone with different religious beliefs) = worse persecutor of non-believers than Islam.

Etc....

Man, I really can't understand why most westernized countries largest ethnic group seem to be turning on their own countries....

Why Americans and British treat "gulag" as a place where in fact it's not a place where you can be taken into. It's the name of the administrative system. Never knew why you didn't have a word for "lagier."

Anyway the oppression of the USSR wa changing from generation to generation and elements of it exists to this very day. The truth is that the transition from Soviet Union to Russian Federation wasn't very smooth. Putin himself was a KGB mole turned embezzler who rose to power because of this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

So, you are saying that your country is right by definition, while your government always has your best interests in mind? Gosh, such a cuck.

t. expert in strategy

China is salivating over Siberia and the Russians know it. If either country goes to war, one of the first actions will be a Chinese invasion of Siberia to secure the energy resources. The two aren't allies at all, and never will be.

I know this is a ironic, but I think the toughtalk speak by these espresso drinking coastal faggots about Russia, especially given that their rhetoric is factually baseless, is fucking hilarious.

I unironically laugh out loud when I read some of this shit in social media, and see it in the lying press.

Treason.

treason was specifically defined in the United States Constitution, the only crime so defined. Article III, section 3 reads as follows: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

it is a true redpill to chose who to defend by the actions of the countrys people not the countrys leadership

Try Tor an Get educated CUNT mongos
Shows how Much a Cunting Terrorist that the USA is , an killing space Aliens too :(
digitaltrends.com/computing/a-beginners-guide-to-tor-how-to-navigate-through-the-underground-internet/
Now you can read up an see why the world hates Burgers !

>about Russia, especially given that their rhetoric is factually baseless

The USA is targeted by nuclear weapons from Russia which has the declared aim of reducing the USAs power in the world and increasing Russia. They have a long history since ww2 of killing US servicemen and supplying arms to those who would, NATO which is a vital mutual defence pack that benefits all members and the US had members that have been threatened by Russia.

You are a traitor,

>Now you can read up an see why the world hates Burgers !

I consider yanks a friend for standing against Marxist Leninism and dictatorships.

You are what is known as a cunt.

so in other words
its not communist
>implying I didn't know about Russia in the 90s?
>implying I didn't know Putin was a former KGB agent
I never said those in power before are not in power anymore.
My original statement was that it's not communist anymore

Can't wait until we go full Isolationist again and continue to keep letting the world kill itself over more stupid wars. Every single Burger knows the rest of the world hates us, all it would take is some politician to come up and say "we will be isolationist again"

Russia isn't the fucking enemy and President Coon is fucking insane for trying to instigate tensions with them in hopes of a war just to stall Trump's presidency.

Trump is Putin's Fuck Toy.

>instigate tensions with them in hopes of a war
Are you pretending to be retarded or are you actually retarded?

let me emphasize on this
Normie Burgers are even fully aware that the rest of the world hates them

good goyim

OI .. Inbred mongo cross-eyed travelling Twats .. U Monitored on GCHQ .. ok
Respect The English Gentleman in Future or I will DESTROY... YOUR CAMPS CARAVANS OK
Promise ok !

Fuck you Cunt .. like I need to look for that reply .. Boards Dead .. lol

pfft, we've never been isolationist. IDK the source, but I remember reading that for all but 2 years of the U.S.'s history we've had troops on foreign soild

listen are you a spastic mongo ? I cannot find you ...???

cucks btfo by kek

>If you defend Russia before Libshits, you should GTFO commie trash.

No.

HA!

There was a time where we didn't get involved in every single war and conflict that went on the most international thing we ever did was guarantee the independence of the western hemisphere.

If you defend a president who is trying to start a war by placing his own corruption on an innocent country.

Then you need to be shot in the nuts.

Time to blanda up.

I'm not a traitor, or even slightly disloyal. I just don't believe the lying press or my government anymore.

That doesn't mean I trust the Russians or think they're our bros now. The memes are fun, but they are just memes.

I would rather side with Russia than (((globalists))) and cuckolded governments of Europe on SOME issues, especially the """moderate rebels of Syria""". All that means is that I hate cuckolds and globalists. Not that I am a traitor. Quite the contrary, this is the path to sovereignty in all actuality.

And it is factually baseless. They've presented no evidence in their favor. They tell us to believe in their words. After the last 5 years, after Iraq, I could never believe or trust these people.

If they had evidence, it would be different. They have hearsay and rhetoric. And that's all they have after the political humiliation they faced this year.