Can we dedicate one thread to just how awesome Obama was in office?

Can we dedicate one thread to just how awesome Obama was in office?

which was best Ratchet & Clank

i vote deadlocked because weapon customizability

Up Your Arsenal ez

stupid cunt broke about 5 microphones for no reason.

also going with up your arsenal. although i really liked crack in time.

new one that remade rc1 was also damn good although hurt a bit because of movie changes

Which one had the planet with the big gladiator arena?

That dinner where Larry Wilmore called Obama a nigger in front of the whole world, and Barry did nothing?
So cool.

Mate, Barry is half white. He was just happy that somebody considered him a real nigga and not just some light skin half breed piece of shit.

>he didn't play up your arsenal online

niggers just can't help themselves

Yeah his calm cool and collective attitude was great.

Simply epic!

I haven't decided if he was good. He didn't really stand by his promises of muh change that he first gave. Such as taking out troops from Afghanistan and Iraq. He also got the Nobel Peace Prize for no reason, which I was very mad at the time being. However, that prize has been a joke for far too long. Even so the litterature price.

Nevertheless, Obama felt one with the people, somehow. Every time I saw him on TV he was always doing some every day life stuff. So yeah, in that social sense he was cool, but other than that no.

On the other hand, politicians always promise stuff and then never follows through with it all. Oh, the things you learn from each election.

Gets a free pass from media because of suntan
Kills little brown kids in 8 diff cuntries, takes peace prize to golf course while starting ww3
libtards still suck his dick

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF WE

*drops mic*

HOL UP
HOL UP
HOL UP
HOL UP
HOL UP
HOL UP

Going Commando was 2, right? That was a pretty awesome game.

like when he tried to mic drop Trump and ended up looking like a total fool.

What a nigger move.

The end of term Obama chimpout speaks volumes about the quality of this nigger.

Why do people nowadays say "Word", or "Period" when they finish a sentence? I'm an autistic fag when it comes to English.

It's like I go out and compliment someone:

>Dude your hair is nice. Adjective.

He was a total joke. We even made fun of him IN CANADA

It's just jibberish to make you sound cool. The nigger equivalent of desuposting.

Period specifically means there is no more to discuss or further backbedal after a statement, though. Islam IS terrorism. Period.

I only ever played going commando, so, that.

Thank you Emu

>felt one with the people.
We have never in my lifetime been more divided. He might have genuinely brought back white racism from how hard he pandered minorities and demonized white people. He is and always was a communist muslim who hates america. The lungenpress spent 8 years burning what little credibility it had left like coal and now it has none. Everyone looks at his brain washed cult followers like loonies and traitors. I hope he goes into exile when he gets kicked out.

>voted for him in 08 because I thought he could reverse the disaster that was the Bush administration
>nothing really changed despite having a super majority for over two years
>eventually he becomes a lame duck in 2010/2011
>didn't vote in 2012, because I felt that it came down to Bush 2.0 and Bush 2.1
>Still nothing really happened

I-I'm sorry.

Did you right your wrong this election?

I didn't vote for him back in his first term. Didn't vote at all because McCain was also unappealing. Voted for Romney just because I wanted him OUT OUT OUT

Up Your Arsenal.