Dear fellow shitlords, how many of you have ever catcalled/asked a woman to smile...

Dear fellow shitlords, how many of you have ever catcalled/asked a woman to smile? This meme won't die and I've never known a single man who does this. www.omaha.com/columnists/hansen/hansen-telling-a-woman-to-smile-may-seem-like-an/

we should bring it to life. the comic has a good point.

Women tell guys to smile all the time. Women are obsessed with things that they do/think, which they then project onto us. Why do think women in the western world are always so worried a guy is going to rape them?

Never catcalled a girl. Only told girls that were my gf at the time or girls I knew well enough to be pursuing to smile.

You're not a spic or mudslime. Of course you do not catcall women.

Never in my life. Im not a costruction worker.
But I have smiled some girls and gotten at least 50% smiles back, so theres that.

Some men do it. Usually lower class, douchebags, the same trash that listen to reggaeton or loud music on their cars.

I get told to smile all the time. Cunts.

The woman they interviewed is a Navy veteran. She's a damaged turbo whore.

I only tell cute girls to smile, some frumpy bitch will only get offended

By the way, telling a sad looking asian girl to smile is like a sex button if you're not a 5/10 sperg

It is a low-class trait to engage, or pass comments to people directly on the street.

Minorities catcall all the time.

I'm a woman and I was catcalled by a bunch of guys in a truck in Georgia while refueling my car. It was funny.

That's the end of the story.

I suspect people make comics like OPs because they're actually bitter and fat

>Never catcalled a girl.

You never passed a hot bitch with her tits hanging out or her ass hanging out and hollered at her?

Wow, this is why the west is in decline. Not from the lack of birth, but from the lack of testosterone. Even I have gotten catcalled at from girls and I'm a average looking guy.

What was their race/ethnicity?

>bothering random strangers

"white" southerner detected

>Asking a woman to smile is bad
Should I just tell them to fuck off?

If you are hot/attractice, women love being catacalled.

Never. I don't talk to women at all.

I'm a guy, and running down the road I have been told by passer-byes "Run Forrest, Run!" countless times. Even been "cat-called" in the way women do a few times. Never been something to complain about, just makes the run interesting.

I hate that shit.
Just let me run in peace :(

I speak to women on the street sometimes, usually with a smile, usually complementing the way they're dressed because I appreciate American women who can dress themselves (most dress like absolute slobs). I've never gotten anything but smiles and "thanks yous" in return, sometimes a return compliment, and rarely the start of a conversation.

A very old man once stopped his car in the middle of a roundabout just to tell me to smile. I actually giggled because the whole scene was so silly. It's no big deal. Apparently I suffer from resting sad face.

Normie roasties ask me to smile about 20 times a day at work.

I have never asked a woman to smile, or have I ever heard/seen a man do so.

I've had old creepers tell me to smile but it's mainly old fucktards

That's why I have the loudest headphones my ears can take.

>asked a woman to smile?

yeadh I have its like shitposting irl when you are facing down some grumpy sulky bitch

It's not a big enough deal where I draw passive aggressive comics about it, it's just old hearing it all of the time.