Got called 'useful idiot' for supporting Trump. What do ?

Hi Sup Forums wat do ?
I had a talk with my dad today and admitted to supporting Trump via online means a lot and said that Hitlary should go to jail.

He told me that I'm an 'useful idiot', meaning I unknowingly was shilling for Russia all the time.
He advised me it's never to late to change the views. Plus, that I will regret supporting Trump along the way sooner then I think.

Is he right Sup Forums ?
Does our victory means PEPE is a Russian shill, while us 'useful idiots' ???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a lot of people have been saying for a solid year that supporting trump is a no-no
what makes your dad think this particular instance is going to be any different? who is he to fly in the face of trump's successes and claim everything he's done in life has been for russia's gain?

Maybe the two of you should stop discussing the politics of a country on the other side of the world before it tears you apart

He is 100% right. Trump is truly an embarrassment.

Accept your useful idiot status.

your dad is a cuck
disgusting

>You've been used by a nationalist regime to undermine globalism!

I would willingly work for them to destroy globalism, so claiming I'm an idiot implies that I'm a globalist who was tricked into supporting a nationalist

I am going to take a break from Sup Forums while the shilling dies down.

Trump winning the election has brought a ridiculous amount of butthurt here to our doorstep.

You're dad is wrong on all parts. He's been wrong about the election probably and was wrong the whole time. Why believe him now?

He is absolutely in the wrong OP.

But don't let our politics create a divide between you and your father. It's simply not worth it.

idk is that an Instagram photo of a pedophile that you picked for this thread
fucking think about it
who deserves your trust on politics more
your dumbass dad or Julian Assange who might've died to bring the truth to you

it's never gonna stop. old Sup Forums is lost forever

On some level it's nice to know that CTR is still too useful to have murdered

Of course it will stop.

Sup Forums will go back to being every other thread a nigger hate thread and when the next thing happens Sup Forums will be back to full health.

Stop shilling for Russia.

Stop being a useful idiot.

Russia is the good guy... so who cares?

This isn't 1980.

Bean dip your dads little bitch tits and call him a KEK OP

Hit your dad in the fucking mouth.
If he ever pops off at the mouth again just give a real disgusted mean look like your about to hit him again.

You keep doing what you did, don't make Putin dissapoint.

PEPE

Poccия
Election
Propaganda
Effort

You sneaky slavs

Yes he's right. Just take a look at Trump's cabinet picks and compare that to his campaign rhetoric about "corporations" and lobbyists influencing candidates.

You got got.

Just tell him the alternative was Hillary.
I did vote for the hilldog but to say she was a good candidate is a complete lie. No one likes her at all. Even Washington politicians hate her guts and she is practically their poster girl.

stop telling people you voted for trump, trump won just quietly enjoy the salt. people are the more brainwashed and divisive than I have ever seen in an election, best let this goddamn tirefire burn itself out. and stop asking Sup Forums for life advice that is the best advice I can give you.

Your dad is an abusive narcissist. The sooner you see this, the better your life will get.

OP, both of you are effectively idiots. You for supporting braggart liar and your father for thinking he knows better than you.

Both of you betas will find out soon enough what kind of president Trump will be...EVERYONE better be hoping he's a "good one" (good in the sense that our long term stability, personal freedom, and economic prosperity improve during his tenure.)

I usually laugh at people and humiliate them for saying things like this.
cots/benefit on whether or not youw ant to do it to your dad

I do it to mine, but I'm convinced he's not really my dad.

Your dad is an idiot with the same level of insight into politics as a 15 year old girl. Just hope you were actually the milkman's baby.

You are a useful idiot. Just as the establishment has finally gotten around to saying fuck you to Israel, you elected the most pro-Israel candidate ever.

Don't worry.
It's just name calling.
You are not useful...

Just imagine how Sup Forums would be if we had lost. A barren wasteland.

The Democrats lost and is now trying to deflect from that with shilling about the russians.

be like your the useful idiot who believes CNN,

Remember when they said he would never win primmaries and has 0% chance of winning

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

These idiots who watch CNN are utterly shocked when you tell them that their parent company, Time Warner, made huge campaign contributions to Hillary's campaign.

sounds like your dad is the useful idiot
probably some boomer faggot who still thinks russia is going to nuke us to hell while clamouring for open borders to allow ISIS terrorists to just waltz right in

Fuck off. Israel is the only democracy in the middle east and right now the right wing zionists have the same interests as us

Your dad is a faggot, sorry OP.

He probably believed that it was "her turn", and is completely ignorant of what a fucking crook she is.

your dad is probably a genecuckois, cut all ties, or alternatively drive him to suicide

"Useful Idiot" historically is a term used by Lenin to describe Liberals who support Communism. They are "useful" because they are helping Communism spread, and "idiots" because Liberals are directly destroyed and financially drained by Communists.

READ MY FUCKING POST.

Tell him that idiocy is genetic

let him defend the no fly zone and krooked killary klanton's immigration policy and then you'll prove him as the idiot.

ITS A PLOY FOR HILLDAWGS TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER.

JUST REMIND HIM THAT THEY WERE ROOTING FOR THE EVEN WORSE CHOICE

I'm supposed to hate Russia for some reason. Thus, I have no choice but to hate Russia.

no and tell him he's responsible for the greatest generational theft ever and has left your generation in a real fucked spot. let him know it's time your opinions matter because you're going to be stuck cleaning up his mess. let him know it would be better if he stopped voting so you and your kids have a shot at a future.

Ask your dad where the jobs are and why the money he had in the past was worth much more than it is now.

Ask him who decided that our generation shouldn't be able to create a company and have to be an underling of someone who blocked all access to their success path.

They're just idiots that like to lose. They lost so bad they don't even know how retarded they look for supporting the most corrupt candidate in history. Trump may not be a god, but he's on a whole other level compared to this asshat administration. We got a freaking redpilled billionaire as our president!

ask your dad why he sucks nigger dick and what does it feel like to get raped by jamal

>Trump may not be a god
Blasphemy

Aside from Assange stating outright that the emails didn't come from Russia, even if they did, pic related.

You will see that your dad is right.
The more I think about it, the whole meme-war and Trump vs Clinton, the more I realize we've/you've been played cosmically.

your father is retarded

Just tell your father he's a faggot and he lost. Tell him he should try harder to be a winner like his son.

The sad thing is that people think Sup Forums had anything to do with getting anyone elected.
>delusion of grandeur

My dad voted for Trump and he could kick your dad's ass.

lol your father is a major cuck

are you sure he's your real father?

>muh popular vote
>I can't get into the rules of the election

who the fuck cares you medkit, not like your opinion matters in world politics

better a useful idiot than a useless normie.