LETS MAKE THE GRINGOS STARVE

Soy mexicano y creo que debemos irnos de estados unidos para que la economia de los gringos caiga y se mueran de hambre.

Im mexican and i think since whites hate us we should leave their country so that their economy falls and they starve to death.

ok, cool

ya regresate al rancho pinche michoacano culero

>Im mexican

No mames guey. You're a pochorific MECHA bitch ass who's as mexican as Del Taco.

Good for you, go home asap and bring your anchor and rape babies

You guys arent prepared to work, and if we suddenly leave your economy will fall

i always hated that movie 'Un dia sin Mexicanos', because the mexicans think they are so important.

MECHA es una estupidez y propaganda comunista

>Soy mexicano

I dont think soy sauce would taste very good in mexican food

Does this look like stilted spanish to anyone else?

>stilted
no, it´s real

Lol! Good luck Jose.

There are tons of chinks in Mexico and their food is exactly a mix of both cultures. It's delicious. In the military I got accustomed to eating Cubano Chino, but my time at GTMO is another story.

Mexico would collapse if wire transfers were suspensed for 60 days, tops.

Bye Felicia.

What does soy sauce have to do with this you idiot?

Go back to your fucking hispachango pedro.

Dont forget to put a few bricks on the wall on the way back.

Are you retarded OP?

Illegal immigrants do not equal Mexicans.

There's a difference.

Rich democrats want us because they want cheap labor and republicans hate us because they are poor and we are taking their jobs.Suddenly leaving will harm you guys alot.

I know that but their is many ethno nationalists that dont care if someone is legal or not.

>flag

CHI

Yeah, but im leaving soon

CHI

LE

No vengas pinche negro pendejo, puto indio quemado viviendo del gobierno.
Si quieres vete a venezuela pero aqui nadie te quiere.

7-0

CHI CHI LE LE VAMO CHILE

Youre not even the most prosperous immigrant community in America lmao

The part that gets me is that Mexicans are so close to being considered white, in culture if not in complexion, much like Asians.

There's just this one last thing you wont let go of. That third world shithole on our southern border and you won't let us stop it from leaking it's cancer in here. Legal immigrants and Mexican-Americans born here must rise up against illegal immigration.

Los gringos ricos de california importaran su comida de otras partes,los pobres se irán a otros estados.

Ya sabes los mexicanos hacen los trabajos que ni los negros quieren hacer.

P.D: Aqui no hay trabajo.

It doesnt matter, it will still harm the economy.

There are plenty of folks who would love to take your jobs, Juan. Naturally, prices for food would increase, but it's not like we, as Americans, haven't been in shitty situations like that before. We'll normalize within a year.

Can't wait till machines take over your jobs.

Im an ethno nationalist, i dont want to provide anything to your shitty country.You guys can rot with the niggers and muslims

It all gets automated when you leave, Chicano. Paying brown people under minimum wage is just marginally cheaper atm.

si hay pero pagan basura

maricon pendejo acomplejado

Only on Sup Forums

Your youth are all faggot nu males they arent the americans of the past.You guys wouldnt recover.

>Ethnonationalist
>Mestizo mutt
Toppest of keks, mi compañero.

There was a place I went to in the DF, that had fucking incredible chorizo chow mein. It was calle d El Chino Cabron.

I still dont care, mestizos & natives should be in south america, whites in usa and in europe, blacks in africa and asians in asia.

Mestizo is a new race.
If slavs can be ethno nationalists we can too.

here in Mexicali we got top Chinese food tbqh

>Un dia sin Mexicanos
>Productor: Isaac Artenstein
>((((ARTENSTEIN))))

fucking kek

No sean pendejos, no dejen que entren los chinos.Los chinos son como los judios de asia.

jajaja pinches muertos de hambre

ni en sus pueblos polvientos comen bien, por eso se cruzan la raya para el gabacho, por los gringos le dan que comer, casa, estudios, atencion medica. son una bola de mantenidos los que llegan para aca, como los simios "dindu", pero la diferencia es que los dindu nos entretienen con deportes, estilos de moda, y musica rap

y ustedes de que valor nos sirven? son una bola de albañiles, quien remplazaron a los simios en los campos y fincas. seguro que los gringos tiemblan de miedo que se les vallan todos los meximanlets de regreso para mexico.

dejense de mamadas por favor

I'm Chicano and I identify as American first. If you were born here or you immigrated here yet you still call yourself "Mexican" then you need to go back.

>No querer una locomotora-MechaPorfirio para matar a los izquierdistas

The point of that movie was to tell whites, that mexicans should stay in the usa and its because the jews want cheap labor.The point of my op is to make mexicans leave so jews stop becoming rich and so that you disgusting whites starve to death.

Why do you hate America after it has given you so much opportunities? What has Mexico done for you?

Your not a chicano you fucking idiot, your race is mestizo and your nationality is american.My nationality right now is american too but im giving it up and moving to mexico, thats why i called my self mexican.

TEN
FEET
HIGHER

America just wants us as cheap labor.
Mexico is bad because its not ethno nationalist yet and it has many chinks, jews and whites controlling.
Once mexico becomes ethno nationalist it will be better.

Both my parents are Mexican and I am a first generation American so technically I am. Why are you in the U.S. in the first place and why are you moving from the greatest country on earth to a 3rd-world shithole?

Good, i agree the wall should be built im an ethno nationalist

Because i want to improve the country of my ancestors.

>Mestizo
>ethno-nationalist
Top kek. I hate my mestizo blood and I wish I was white at times. Mestizo genes are shit.

Chicano doesnt describe race, and its a stupid term made up by commies

Retards like you make us look bad.

Mestizo blood is not bad, we just have a shitty culture right now.
and also kys for having self hatred.

YES GO SELF DEPORTATION MAKE IT EASIER ON US LOL

Come back chicano. Let's see if you don't feel nostalgic from the usa system after a few months of living in Mexico.

If you leave could you please don't come back to Mexico we got plenty of good for nothing self-aggrandizing pieces of shit already, thanks love.

Fuck u
.T chicano

No wanting to be used as cheap labor isnt retarded

Nah don't worry he's going to help change your system

OP is fucking retard. Chicanos a truly the scum of this earth.

segundo post mejor post
buena esa calamardo

I dont use the term chicano, that term was invented by marxists

to add
even though i am a stupid P.O.S even i know that U.S.A is 100x more livable then mexico

Point taken

maybe if more chicanos decided to embrace their new country and illegals decided to became legal they may not have to live cleaning toilets paco or hiding from the police.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

TO SPAIN

Good idea. You see, Trump and you were on the same page after all !
Have a nice trip.

Shut up, you are the reason we are treated like shit. So stop circlejerking over "Muh Aztec Heritage"

Oh shit. You buy into ethnicity mattering. Sucker, its all about wealth and culture. If your culture and wealth are compatible with the surrounding cultural bubble thats all that matters.

Everyone who clamors "muh race! muh pride." They are idiots who are just useful for political fodder and donating what precious little money they have.

What to know why Sikhs, and Asians tend to get a "free pass" in the US? Because they know how to assimilate and not be noisy assholes. At least no worse than anyone else. They make good neighbors, they get the unspoken cultural rules.

You do too, so quit pretending you are part of "muh heritage, muh special club." its all bullshit, once you start saying you are special, once you start acting like you are owed something, is the moment you start to buy into the "Gib me" mentality.

Whats it gonna be cabrón? A life of making a new Ghetto, or a life of making a new functional community? How will you help to steer your "people?"

I would if Spain's economy wasn't even worse than ours.

yeah that will teach em!

I actually cant figure out exactly how ironic you are.
are you trolling or are you just a stupid mexican?

I used to be liberatarian but since white ethno nationalism is rising, i need to create mexican ethno nationalism.

Mexico is my native land and i will go back and start an ethno nationalist movement and then you will be forced to leave.

Here's a better idea

We turn ICE into a right wing death squad

We round up all you taco-eating putos into concentration camps

We gas every single one of you

Not only would employment shoot up but crime rates would drastically fall, ensuring our nation becomes pre-1968 levels

If you cant tell your stupid

How fucking old are you?

>Your youth are all faggot nu males they arent the americans of the past.You guys wouldnt recover.

Probably the only clever thing you said until now.
We all know he's right to some extent guys...

Bad ideas that would be a double economic loss.

Nazi=/= ethno nationalism

Are you fucking retarded? HURR DURR Mexico is mine even though I fucking left the country instead of working to make it better.
You are fucking traitor that illegally went to another country, leaving behind your countrymen to deal with this shithole and you expect people here to listen to you?

I-I don't hate you Paco

>beaner thinks mexicans leaving the US will be anything like the great depression

It's alright we'll just declare war on your shit country to compensate

We need that lebensraum after all

>Once mexico becomes ethno nationalist it will be better.
In the end you're on our side. Clearly everyone here agrees : you go back take care of your country, we do that with ours. And then we see each other for the holidays.

I was born here, i didnt decide to come

eyyy la raza holmes, your people have always been ethno nationalists

I think it's awesome that the true Mexicans don't want you fucking wetbacks back and Americans can't stand you unless you are making them a burrito.

Literally the most shit tier people are the ones that immigrated

This familia.

If you guys agree with me help me meme mexicans into self deporatation.

Using ice for deportation will be an economic loss for you guys

I'm sorry to break it to you son, but you're an american.

They are spaniards and they have to go back.

OH GOD! OH NO! PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T GO!

WHAT WILL WE EVER DO WITHOUT A PERMANENT UNDERCLASS OF UNSKILLED WORKERS?

Go back to spain fag

>Mexicans
>Important farmers
Kek fucking machinery could do what you subhumans do but anyway spread this message to your fellow Mexicans I fully support it