Spot the two other Germans in the whole fucking train

Baghdad Bahn in Mannheim

GERMANY YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

rtl.fr/actu/societe-faits-divers/yvelines-il-poignarde-un-homme-barbu-par-crainte-du-terrorisme-7786461501
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Germans
what does this word mean?

Poor little white boi

SAND NIGGERS WON'T VACATE THE SEATS FOR GERMAN GRANDMA

beste stadt mannheim
ich bin froh wenn ich aus dem scheissloch rausbin
90% ausländeranteil aber es wird einem verkauft als wären es "nur" 30%
30% sind immernoch ~100.000 leider wohnen die alle in der innenstadt und net in heddesheim

>Baghdad Bahn
Fucking kek

But it isn't any different here. You only see white people on the public transport between 7 and 9 am and between 5 and 8 pm

Looks like you were literally shaking when you took those pictures.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>germany
>white

> Arab doesn't like whitey

>the good europe

>instead of confronting them I'll just shitpost on pol !
Cuck

>Mannheim

One of the worst fucking shit holes in Germany.

>Flooded with Niggers from the US base
>Once the US base closed, flooded with refugees

Remember that Theater shooting near Mannheim? Right, it was memory holed, but it happened, and a "peaceful" religion member did it.

>confronting them
And do what exactly?

shoot up the whole tram

You have to look at it from their perspective. She's lucky that they don't rob and/or physically assault her.

>that comment with that flag

Like you would do anything.

OP will get arrested for a hate crime, Germanbro I feel genuine sympathy for you.

please excuse the poor quality, I don't get how to set up the phone camera properly, too many settings!

just hold it still and it'll auto focus

>Confront them
>Get Jailed by your traitorous gov

rtl.fr/actu/societe-faits-divers/yvelines-il-poignarde-un-homme-barbu-par-crainte-du-terrorisme-7786461501

>Mannheim
>public transport
two reasons for Germans to stay away.

You literally did this to Germany.

Dear god! What the fuck? I thought Germany was where Germans are from.

No, Mutti did this to you, cuck.

Any of those niggers will easily kick your ass, while complain about them on the internet.

I have arrived at Mannheim main station, first impression was like what is this cancer. What kind 3rd world shithole have they bred in the middle of Europe, FUCKING LIBERALS RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

no they won't, I'm a 6 foot 4 inches big Hans you brown gypsy manlet

Who do you think controls Germany? Not Germans. We have to ask the US for any changes to our constitution for example.

Me on the far left

Get a better phone you wanker. Even the migrants have Samsung Galaxy S7 nowadays. Or go to the doctors for treatment of Parkinsons, you shame the German people with the shitty quality of your photographs.

really ? Source please ? I thought a 2/3rd majority was required.

I'm so happy for this. Fuck you.

(((AMI))) GO HOME !

Go make me some more pictures, so I can laugh at your pathetic country, kraut.

Ok you have a point but it's the leaders of the US. Who owns the government, controls foreign policy, made the culture, and makes these degenerate movies and songs.

for me you're just an inbred creature, pls don't take this personally desu

they are just minding their own business. what do you want them to do? cover their face in white paint so you feel less triggered?

just ask them politely to move if you need to sit.

they have to got back
and they will

HAHAHAHAH

you pathetic kraut, these are the new germans. They will breed white women and spread their genes while you will shitpst on /pol.
HAHAHAHAHA

Leave Sup Forums and never come back.

fuck you megacuck. go take more pics and let us laugh at ur pathetic life

It's not just you, our buses and trains are the same in London.
Their day is coming, allow them to taunt us.

see

Happens in every country. Ever seen Chinese and HK trains? People pretend to be asleep around old and pregnant women to avoid giving their seats.

Wrong sand nigger, thats just another third world shithole.

Here everyone will vacate their seat for the elderly (if they are white that is)

Fuck your shit countries and your shit people who are too fucking stupid and lazy to work a job so they have to take advantage of European kindness by demanding hand outs for imagined racism.
Your day is coming ahmed.

Must suck living in a country built by such a shit race you have to leave it and come here to leech of a superior culture and society because you're too mediocre to actually take part in it.

This.
White people always give up their seats, poor manners are a subhuman trait found in the lesser races who only know how to selfishly demand and horde things for themselves.

Happens in islamic shitholes maybe but not here.

>she gonna get raped

First of all Shitskins don't belong on Sup Forums.
> what do you want them to do?
Hans wants them to leave his white country because they don't belong in a white country. It's really simple to understand.

they never shouldve united you suicidal fuckers

>Pookistani who betrayed his own race and religion for the Arabs calling someone else a cuck

Wew Pajeet (in denial)

cry more nigel. Your mayor is Pakistani and London is full of immigrants.
Superior culture my ass. Degenerates is what you are, drunkards, racists, and stupid as fuck.
Fuck you anglo scum, we will wipe out every anglo from the earth

says a nigger.
go suck your boyfriend dick, jamal. pussy ass bitch

Australian here in Paris

What the fuck man. Its almost as bad as america here (percentage wise)

What the fucking fuck

I've been here all of 5 hours now and I want to get the hell out

>try not to laugh
>laugh a lot

From this day forward Germany will serve an example to others. An example of what will happen to you if you mess with the chosen people.

>Insults an Englishman
>Using the English language
>On a device invented by an Englishman
>On a site that is all in English

Being this mad that you weren't granted asylum here.

Oh that's my city.

The German people is, and has always been, a joke.

The biggest joke however, is German beer.

Trick question. They are probably all naturalized already.

>beste stadt mannheim
>ich bin froh wenn ich aus dem scheissloch rausbin
>90% ausländeranteil aber es wird einem verkauft als wären es "nur" 30%
>30% sind immernoch ~100.000 leider wohnen die alle in der innenstadt und net in heddesheim

Google translate:

Best city mannheim
I am glad when I rauslegen from the scheissloch -- 'got out', 'shithole'?
90% alien share but it is sold as if it were "only" 30%
30% are still ~ 100,000 unfortunately, all live in the downtown and net in heddesheim

A few of your kind went to high school with me when I was younger, you people are literally the most psychologically underdeveloped pack of mongrels I have ever encountered.

>Dance like monkeys in the hallways to shitty island nigger music
>Extreme poverty but always dressed in designer clothes
>The guys all failed out and were in jail before our senior year
>The females were all mildly attractive at best and were actively getting railed by anyone who made at a pass at them from our freshman year to graduating year.
>All of the females popped out children before they were 20 and the cycle begins again while all the white people in this country pay for the welfare that keeps you idiots alive.

Your women give good head, but holy fuck I want to genocide your entire island.

Haha! Who's the white one now, you European assholes

t. Argie

>Jamal

I'm not you m8

My name is purely European like is my race, i don't have any identity problem unlike you because apart from modern time we were never cucked by the Arabs unlike you who are cucked by them since the Ghaznavids.

Germany II Hitlers Revenge

-be me and almost never leave home for 5 years
-start using public transport on a regular basis
-be shocked at the ammount of niggers and sandniggers you see in the inner city

This.
Smelly little shit skin is having a good laugh at our expense, demonstrating the cowardly nature of the subhuman, making fun of nation states that have had their power unjustly taken from them.

It's why they fight strictly six on one they don't understand honour.

>America
>whiter than Germany
What's your argument

>Dat feel when you'll see white flight from larger cities making new cities, making brown cities into rural poor towns.

They voluntarily got on the trains without having to be rounded up. The hardest part is already done. Just redirect those trains east into Poland. There are some camps there where they can be temporarily housed.

Only the poor and the disabled use public transport in Germany. Okay, some commuters, too, but they should really go by car.

Germans are the master race, it's always Americans claiming places aren't white.

Insecure.

In the real estate business they call this "Moscheenkrater" (mosque caldera) because real estate value drops near 0 in a circular dynamic around mosques, first for noise reasons and later because muzzies move near the mosque.
As value goes down more muzzies come and the caldera gets wider.

If only ze Gutmenschen would be using the public tramsportation more, AfD would get 10% more in the polls.

Hahaha the best part is that even you will have to pay for your arrogance and sin : D

Wouldn't subscribe to that. I'm neither poor nor disabled but use public transport to get to wörk because it's way more convenient. Finding a parking spot or fighting through the Vienna traffic is hell.

Isn't this because most native people have their own vehicle and refugees/migrants get cheaper public transport?

>i'll post this on Sup Forums instead of doing something for my country, that'll show these refugees

>56%

can you just imagine what these countries look like in 30 years when all those old europeans are dead, and virtually no new ones to replace them let alone keep society together. you're going to see such an unprecedented economic and cultural decline it will make you cry wondering where that once beautiful country went. it will become just another shitskin infested, stagnated shithole filled with poverty, crime and misery of all kinds.

its gonna be like the texas revolution, only inverted. the whites wont be able to control their countries anymore, the shitskins which will have a significant demographic advantage will simply walk over any white-imposed government or rule of law. it will be a disaster.

But they don't need to since mom and dad pay everything

>I'll post on Sup Forums instead of doing something for my own country because it's Mexico.

ewww I spend more than hour everyday commuting, doing that in such environment would be extremely painful

Joke's on you, most German beer is actually Czech.

Don't worry, we'll always be alive & well.

>spent whole week sightseeing Warsaw
>see maybe 3-4 shitskins during that time
feels really, really good

>uses public transportation in the first place

I don't care if you're White, black, Arab, Latin or Asian, poorfags are disgusting in general. If all of you killed yourselves it'd be a benefit to society.

Mr. Blurrycam takes the Subway

You literally did this to yourself by starting a 2 front war with Soviet Union, you faggot. Imagine those 17 million+ soldiers(*cough* meat shields) on your side

try train/bus/metro stations in the center, they're full of them

Fuck it I'm moving to Poland, Polish girls are qt.1488 and really nice.
Polish food is wicked
No fucking niggers.
Cheaper than Iceland

Iceland is about to get BLACKED, too.

>wasting time on driving when you could be reading or watching something on your tablet/phone

pleb

Us and the Americans did it and so few of us admit it.
So sorry Germany so fucking sorry.

not really

>t. Warszawiak studiujący na polibudzie

Top kek

NOOOOOOOO
WHY HOW?
WHY?