Should we be concerned?

Should we be concerned?

Other urls found in this thread:

us-cert.gov/security-publications/GRIZZLY-STEPPE-Russian-Malicious-Cyber-Activity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't it confirmed that Russia didn't hack by people not the CIA

Why are people still blaming the russians when soemone from Sup Forums managed to hack into Podesta's twitter account by a phishing attack?

Top kek

I can't imagine how mad Obama must be.

>phishing attack

People still fall for it?

I was there in the thread when a Canadian and some other anons went into his account, you stupid fucking nigger.

>Italians
>White

Pick one.

>Trump the Diplomat
>Trump the Bajillionaire
>Trump the Pussy Grabber
>Trump the Forty-Fifth President of the United States
is there anything this man can't do?

why would he, obama knows trump is getting taken for a ride by putin and the jews

No, Russia shouldn't be le eternal boogieman, plus look at this butthurt

>pic related

Do I push the big red button or not. Make up your fucking minds Americans.

my opinion is that he cannot manifest anime as reality sir

/tips

Never underestimate the stupidity of the leaders of the Democrat Party.

>at minimum 4 more years of unlimited leftist asspain, served up hot and fresh every single day

Best fucking timeline

I can't imagine being one of these people and getting so butthurt at everything everyday

Concerned with the medical issues that come about from a lack of sides? Probably.

Should be deeply concerned regarding the current state of Obama's butthole

>Sup Forums a year ago
>putin is a fucking undemocratic liar and we need to stop helping isreal, besides being jews that hate us they're nothing but leeches

>Sup Forums now
>russia and isreal are our greatest allies and everyone else are cucks

This.

Even if my life goes to shit for whatever reason, it's going to be 4 truly amazing years.

>Never underestimate the stupidity of the leaders of the Democrat Party.

I've some issue believing that a supposed pedophile cannibal millionaire would fall for such a stupid scam but I think you've more experience with democrats than I do.

Yes

Yes you should

>Obama baits Putin
>Putin doesn't take the bait
>Trump golf claps

The only concern is that we'll be overshadowed by this man's mastery of bantz

Don't even try. Sup Forums doesn't like Israel at all and Putin wasn't hated a year ago.

Lose

He has got to be fuming. The whole globalist next phase was to have a war with Russia so they could take all there sweet sweet untapped resources.

if I would be an us citizen I would have voted trump only for that reason, to see libtears for 4 years straight (with an option to 4 additional)

lose to the media

a great move by Trump. only liberals and neocons are buying this Russia BS.

they want war and Trump wants peace. you leftists are totally fucked.

It's just some geopolitical strategy, don't worry.

I always thought this. Nationalism needs to be supported against globalism.

Look, we know he's Putin's bitch & lets Jews fuck him in the ass but lefty butthurt is still damn funny

>with suspiciously bad english
hmm that's racist

bls no. we can't retaliate. see pic related.

Trump is seriously being an idiot.

>putin is a fucking undemocratic liar and we need to stop helping isreal

thats a non sequitur isn't it?

if anything its the Israelis who wan't the US to get involved in Syria against Russia and Assad

That's not Rockefeller.

Rockefeller is not Jewish.

Kek'd and checked

We've never hated Putin newfag. Putin was probably one of the most liked world leaders here until Trump ran for president

He was heavily shilled and memed. Most people didnt think much of him beyond that.

What did you just say, you dumb nigger?

Yes.

us-cert.gov/security-publications/GRIZZLY-STEPPE-Russian-Malicious-Cyber-Activity

Not at all OP.

- There's been no proof released that Russia hacked the election.

- He's only trying to prevent all out war between the west & Russia (something the Democrats really seem to be vowing to attain for some reason).

Obama's actions the past few weeks aren't genuine. If they were, that would be one thing, but they aren't. He's only trying to throw a wrench in Trumps presidency since the Democrats lost their chance for a MAJOR win this election.

All in all, preventing war is better than starting one. Trump would rather our countries (America/Russia) work together to combat Islam rather than starting a completely pointless war between each other. It's a terrible waste of time and resources when something much greater could be achieved together (the destruction of Islam/Liberalism/preventing the needless death of countless white people).

> Charles Johnson

I remember when his blog was a hardcore anti-kebab right-wing (on foreign policy at least) website. Boy did he do a 180.

There are 7 threads of this already. Go back to wherever you came from

We should be concerned there are actually 10 threads of this up at the moment.

I want newfags to go back

Based Trump.

I'm glad we'll be friends with ameribros soon enough (20 days to go).

What the ever loving fuck does "hack the election" even mean?

sorry about obama.

> putin
> smart

Pence, fix this shit.

That's a different Charles Johnson. He got banned from (((Twitter))) and runs the site gotnews.com

Different Charles Johnson. He got banned from Twitter

Fuck yes

What a legend.

The fucking tweet is pinned

>my sides

>hacked our election

"WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?"
t. Obama

He can't...

But Kek can, praise be unto him.

>yfw obama got trolled hard two times in a row

TRIPS

TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPS

ANIME WILL BE MADE REAL KEK WILLS IT

only if you're a progressive who wants the US to decline and let the terrorists run wild.

i don't get what's wrong with the tweet. he commended Putin for not kicking out or personnel in Russia. what's the problem?

it's just CTR out in full force

just sage and move on

based

putin has always been relatively preferred on Sup Forums compared to other world leaders you newnigger.

>Anglicized Steinfeld
>not Jewish

No, not at all.