Be a technocracy

>Be a technocracy
>Terrorist blows up space elevator

Explain yourselfs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geosynchronous_satellite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ground level security will be absolutely insane though. Space elevator won't accept tons of people everyday, so they would be able to do security checks on everything and everyone.

>technocracy
>not having gundam to defend the space elevator

The space elevator will carry bulk cargo (raw materials etc.) not people. How stupid are you FFS.

It's actually a really good point.

As long as we have to share this world with muslims there really is no reason to develop technology any further as all efforts will be violently sabotaged by the religion of peace.

Nothing will change until all kebab are removed.

9/11 that shit

>be afraid of terrorists blowing up your stuff
>don't bother to use technology at all and live in a cave eating bugs

>implying it won't be controlled airspace and any intruders will be shot down
Space elevators are a big and very expensive deal, ain't nobody gonna skimp on security measures.

>be technocracy
>Islam still exists

That's what they said about the World Trade Center

Easier to have a no-fly zone in the middle of the ocean than around one part of a major city with a major airport in very close proximity.

>Implying we need to come back.

Thank god Muslims will be stuck on this shit hole planet because they have to go to Mecca.

It already happened with Elon Musk's rocket, it will happen tenfold in the future.

Welcome to 4d terrorism in a 4d society

>building gundam to defend space elevator
>trusting elite Turkish police officer in gundam to guard space elevator

>space elevator

why the flying fuck would i waste resources on that? to appeal delusional futuristic green fags that think everything is about fun and aesthetics?

that shit would be cheaper than sending rockets gypsy

and what would you send up? satellites? those need to be shot at a specific path and altitude, it's not DUDE ELEVATOR LMAO, my dear beady muslim

Except for rockets actually work. Space elevator strength material does not exist yet.

Whats with captcha childrens pics?

supplies in mortii matii de tigan borat

cheaper to send supplies through an elevator from an ocean base linked to a space station that is in sync with earth's rotation than firing a rocket every time you want to ressuply

you send up mining supplies and station materials
you send back down ores and processed material

wouldn't expect a filthy gyppo like you to have the same understanding as a human

xyrselves*

Imagine if some crazy rich guy just starts putting up a space elevator. At first no one believes. It gets higher, then everyone tries to get it shut down. It gets even higher and NASA panics and the government let the dude continue.

resupply is a different story, yeah that works

and what would they mine up there above earth? their rock thick re-used excrement inside the space station?

In all honesty that space elevator wasn't going to get built without cheap migrant labor. At least not at that large of a profit. But dont worry you can pay to have it fixed now.

> it will happen tenfold in the future.
> 4d terrorism in a 4d society
Holy shit!
So the same terrorist act will echo at some undisclosed frequency until some kind of temporal resistance factor dissipates it!
and you predict that to be the tenth observable iteration in this dimension!?

Mind blown.

Fancy sabotage.

Get this man a ray gun.

Put 'em on the watch list.

Salvador Dali confirmed for raising aliens.

Take me to your Gaudi

Have a happy new year.

Itll end up being someone they hired cheap to maintain it or something user. Or the fucking bag checker. Hell German Intelligence agency people are getting caught planning shit.

>ain't nobody gonna skimp on security measures.

Yes they will.

Skimping is dependent on time user its inevitable.

>Government
>Let's dude continue

They can suck up a whole bunch of dark matter the stuff is everywhere

Everywhere except in our own solar system, apparently.

cerestiaru beeeng

Asteroids you fuck,you could easily crash the market for rare earth metals easily mining them. There's millions of them whaling around up there

What exactly is a "technocracy"? I keep seeing the term tossed around and near as I can tell it's just a term made up by spergs that think "robots are cool" is a political ideology.

mining asteroids

>with shitty technology and just around the earth
>most of them are useless rocks, (reddit rock collectors might buy it though)
>and crashing the market with it

there's only one thing that's going to crash though

It used to be a poltical/economic ideology that wanted to govern nations according to scientific principles on all levels.

It stopped being a thing in the mid/late 30's I think.

These days it's usually a derogatory term for anyone who likes technological gadgets to solve political/social matters and supports a productionist rather than consumerist economic approach.

In all honestly that space elevator will never get built now. With cheap migrant labor polluting European consciousness. At least not for a thousand years. But don't worry at least you can call yourself tolerant now.

Space elevator has to be build in Ecuador, Colombia or Hue, Hue land.
Best place is Brazil of course. More resources and infrastructure.

Certainly not in Africa. Possibly Asia.

notheydidnt.jpejz

Brazil is the logical choice.
Africa is too risky from every point of view and under developed, and sumatra, etc are volcanic and have typhoons.

Space elevators will be used only to shoot trash into space at very low cost and/or refuel space stations with highly qualified personnel. It won't be any time soon a touristic attraction
That said it won't just spawn, they will choose a very low air traffic area that will be costantly monitored by an international carrier task force or some shit.
If we really want there will be no way to take that shit down

ASTEROID UUUU-BIGGUY IS ON IMPACT TRAJECTORY PLS ADVISE

>technocracy
>think about blowing up space elevator
>be paralyzed on spot for the thought crime

Why does it have to be built on the equator?

>tfw gundam will never be real
I-I just wanted to fly around in space with Donut Steel Gundams that have 5 satellite cannons, 300 funnels, and 2 ultra-giga-mega beam sabres, while fighting for the brand new Neo-Zeon-Nazi Reich

because orbital mechaincs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geosynchronous_satellite