You have 10 seconds to prove that north carolina isn't the best state in the union

you have 10 seconds to prove that north carolina isn't the best state in the union

protip you cant

red pill me on Wilmington, OP.

i dont live in wilmington

ive been there before though, its nice

flordia exists

Thanks, bong.

tbf i only like it because i fucked a burger girl on holiday there

subhuman trash state

opinion discarded

How bad are the NC blacks?

depends, most who i know are ok-tier, we have some pretty niggardly niggers around here though if you go to the right (wrong?) place

22%

>nc
>71.2% white
vs
>florida
>60.1% white

Do you have the feeling your state is trending blue or red? Or do you think it will stay reliably red in the foreseeable future?

It really sucks how the Republicans lost Virginia so easily, it would suck if you lost NC too.

its hard to tell, my area is solid red

i think it will depend on whether or not we out-reproduce fags in charlotte and the research triangle

Most of floridas spics dont rape and kill people because they're cuban trump voters

Outlawing municipal fiber optic was a pretty dick move. Farming village Wilson NC had fiber optic 8 years ago. The rest of the state would have it by now if it weren't for the state legislature.

pic related is probably a problem in your state, right?

Republicans lost Colorado due to this reason, and apparently a lot of them are moving to Texas too.

>i dont live in wilmington

What county, user?

Henderson county here...

Build the goddamn wall already

i can foresee it becoming a problem. it might just be where i live and what im exposed to but the major universities around here which make up the triangle (UNC, NC state, Duke) sound pretty popular elsewhere

onslow

You are a Marine, aren't you?

This orange county here FUCK the virgians

That happened a long time ago. Made Johnston County take down their sign. First amendment anyone? Cary NC is known as Containment Area for Relocated Yankees. They haven't been contained. The lefties firebombed Trump HQ this election. They need to drag those people out of their beds one knight and teach them some manners the old fashioned way.

Texas

possibly

>2 electors betrayed trump
wrong

For one, our state has always been the moderate state of the south, we voted to stay in the union prior to the civil war hoping for a peaceful solution after all.

NC will be red for decades if the illegals get booted, and our General Assembly keeps pissing off liberals. Also people think Charlotte is shit because they went apeshit over some guy getting shot.

The clan can go fuck itself. It's just a bunch of FBI gents at this point and it never did any good for the Southern man even when it had the power to do so.

Forsyth County here. This state is okay. Nothing exciting ever happens. The Appalachians are nice. We have lots of moonshine. Outer Banks are chill during non-tourist seasons. Best goddamn BBQ you'll ever eat.

JUST

forgot to quote you

Not an argument.

Probably all the black people in Winston.

Your public schools. No wonder "y'all" are fucking morons.

FUCKING SOUTHERNFAGS REEEEEEEE

At least you're not as bad as californians.

Wilmingtonfag here. Don't come here. What was once a quiet southern town has turned into a hell hole. Herion and meth are everywhere. I grew up in Onslow County, but my wife is from here. She said even in high school the drugs were everywhere.

The crime rate is horrible too, even the isolated, gated white communities regularly have break-ins. My wife's parents live in right by Wrightsville Beach in a million dollar house and they've been broken into 3 times in the last 10 years.

If you're a young guy, it's alright because both the local community college and university have 70% women enrollment and they're mostly qt3.14s. Its not a great place for a family though.

Pender County reporting in

I live in pender county too. Just off of 17, maybe 10 minutes outside of Wilmington. I rented a place in Wilmington for a year, but I couldn't stand living in the city. You live in Burgaw.

you have a democrat for a governor. you voted for Obama in 2008

>checkmate