He's such a shill.

obama btfo

Your memes are stale, Frog.

>France talking shit about black people
woah

>I always knew he was very smart!

dawww

in 1 month we will see the next USRUS empire, bow down peasant

Vladimir Putin delayed action on throwing out US ambassadors as a response to Obama throwing out Russian ambassadors and sanctioning Russia.

Trump is not wrong.

Obama got BTFO

I don't get it. Is he doing this to piss liberals off?

Is there any precedent for this in international relations - that a president-elect so publicly humiliates the president?

so is your president

Why are you looking at your mom's twitter? This is about God-Emperor Trump.

He's just whipping his massive cock in preparation for office

Trump

There are 4 threads already

Learn to use the catalog if you plan on staying, plebbit

taking the media out for a spin

trump will be the most ENTERTAINING president in the whole of 250 years

The 2 largest Euro descended nations must unite together. Forget the shilling. China/Arabs are the main opponent of the Western Nations and must be routed

Smart move. Obama, CTR and the neoliberals and neocons are hoping to prevent the alliance between Trump and Putin. They will fail. Russian American friendship will mean peace for the world!

rare

Whats the delay they are talking about?

Everybody is mocking Obama because he's a butthurt loser who will mainly only be remembered for being the first black president.

Btfo of leftist scum

>Obama do shit stuff to get russia on war with US so it falls on trump. Everyone knows that
>Putin delays the russia expected reaction of kicking US diplomats out, thus not starting an international crisis.
>Trump praises putin for putting up with such shit instead of going all nuclear, because both know that in 2 months trump will stop the hostilities that obama is causing.

How is he a shill?

>leaf

t. Jean Mohammed

"200 millions inhabitants is rare"

AND IT'S GOING TO CUT YOUR HEAD OFF, RUN FOR IT BOY!!!

This my monkey friend

Not really, but nor is there of the incumbent acting like a spoiled child and trying to trash the place before leaving

As a member of the Russian diaspora, I would like to thank Sup Forums for helping to get nash chyelovyek v byelym domye (no Cyrillic keyboard sorry)

I can't wait for 3 years from now (if Trump is still alive) and everyone sees how much of a total clusterfuck he has made of this country. I guess we need a total disaster of a president every so often to shake people back to reality.

He's probably trolling the media.

Trump=God

>USRUS
>not switching letters to indicate friendship and commitment
>URSUS empire
you had one job

liberals should hang either way

Yeah, Trump has lots of cleaning to do after Obama gets out :^)

JUST WAIT UNTIL TRUMP GETS A HOLD OF OBAMA'S SEALED PERSONAL DOCUMENTS

2017 BEST YEAR

B
E
S
T

Y
E
A
R

this 4 years is going to be hilarious.

Obama has already succeeded in making us a disaster. Only get better after Jan 20

8 years, friend.

feasting on liberal salt

*Race baiting repubs u mean

Except when the Clintons trashed the White House before leaving

I get this weird feeling with everything going on that we are the alternative timeline to the actual timeline. I love this

8 years*
glorious*
JUST Annex me pls

A FUCKING LEAF

Give me your sister and I will consider it.

B U T T H U R T

Trump is a Russian puppet

Trump didn't release his tax returns because they would show he owes billions to Russian govt.

Trump is a Russian Trojan-horse

хoхлы c poccиeй)))

Trump is a fucking shill

This is quite literally treason

she's married, sorry bud

Trump has to be trialed for treason

No annexation for you then.

Trump is a traitor

Trump is in Putin's pocket

>electing a russian bot

Literally the grand master troll

So fucking based

wut

He's just rubbing in how the Democrats are making fools of themselves with the whole Russian hacking thing

Trump is the biggest Trojan-horse ever created. Republicans have to impeach him if he refused to stand up to Russia.

Trump is the biggest traitor to this nation. He's a moron if he thinks you can be friends with Russia. We have to punch the Russian bear in the nose.

He's going to get impeached. This is literally treason. He has to release his tax returns and show Russian involvement.

CTR ALERT

Trump is a fucking Russian puppet.

>some nigger posts 14 words
Not the right 14 words. Not yet.

Obama has to triple the sanctions on Russia. Russians are hostile towards the European Union.

>I can't wait for 3 years from now

Give this place two years.

fuck obama and fuck black people

Russia is hostile towards our allies. Putin is a dictator that has killed hundreds of political opponents and journalists. This is what Trump considers very smart.

WE

Alt-Righters are nothing but a bunch of Russian lapdogs. They claim to be nationalists but they are Kremlin sell outs.

>high rise!
youtube.com/watch?v=XepyZXTYIvY

Only to Neocons, Sore Loser Dems, and NATO states who don't pay their 2%.

If you punch the Russian bear, it will punch back harder, idiot. Russia is the most powerful military in the world.

you seem upset

Putin is a mass murdering dictator and the fact that Trump is committing treason here by aiding our foreign enemies.

HAHAHAHA..
>Alt-Righters are nothing but a bunch of Russian lapdogs. They claim to be nationalists but they are Kremlin sell outs.
time for you to wake up.

kek

Is this one of those "white" Argentinians or did the shills figure out what a VPN does?

It is alarming that our future president hasn't disclosed his tax returns and has cozy relationships with a Russian dictator. It should be alarming for everyone, regardless of political affiliation. No matter if you are Republican, Democrat or independent, Trump has to be impeached.

Is there any precedent for a president-elect to prioritise appeasing a foreign leader (sucking Putin's dick non-stop while calling all American polticians hacks) and putting the interest of one country over all their allies (bending down and promising to let Israel walk all over the US)?

>committing treason by pinning a tweet

the left really has done some mental gymnastics on this one

Your tax returns show nothing of the such usually. It is litterally, this is how much I made, this is how much I spent. This is how much I owe to the government. This is how much I paid already, this is the difference.

You want to see how much debt and to who that is a different set of forms that are only available through audits to ensure you aren't fucking over the system.

Trump has to be impeached. I voted for him but this is a disgrace. America shouldn't be friends with Russia.

Is this the new Russian shill strategy? You are incredibly transparent you know.

Now most of Sup Forums realizes Trump was a mistake. Hopefully we can see some sanity here very soon.

Russia knows the democrats want to start shit and are trying to harm relations so they have opted to wait till trump is sworn in and deal with a sane reasonable human being rather than rabid liberal pigs.

>literally declaring the President-Elect has to be put to death "for treason".

We could play this game all night.

кaклы лaл aзaзaзaзa xxxxDDDDD))))))))))))0000
тyт вce нaмнoгo cлoжнee и ты этo знaeш

Yeah but do you think Putin will forgive this easily to the country that destroyed Russia's economy/industry and made his people super poor (Eltsine era)?

Murican education

>Nazi rape baby shitposting this poorly
Sad!

It's a Russian shill using an Argentinean proxy. This is their new tactic, spam "anti russian" posts to minimize impact