Why aren't you a vegan pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

orthodoxwiki.org/Church_Calendar#Calendar_movable_feast_days
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N-Glycolylneuraminic_acid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chocolate Milk has Vitamin D

>vegan

because i'm not gay

Because nobody cares about you attention-seeking faggots.

Because I like being not malnourished.

drink this Coco Cafe, it tastes like chocolate milk

It's not food if no animal has died for it.

It's not an argument yes, but it's autistic as fuck. But I guess you enjoy being a retard.

not an argument either

>not eating jackfruit

Lol.
TEN FUCKING YEARS.
Vegans BTFO

Is it even possible to sustain a Vegan diet for years?

Every Vegan I have talked to has admitted to breaking down and eating eggs or dairy at some point.

I'm not sure it's even possible to be Vegan for a lengthy period of time. Vegetarian, sure, but not Vegan.

Because unless it's proven that milk and beef are the only things stopping us from living until we're 250, I don't mind shaving a couple of years off my life to occasionally treat myself to a burger.

Five Guys is good shit, and I'm thankful for the Americlaps opening a few of them over here.

>There are no vegan sources of protein

Why don't you ask the bodybuilder for a recommendation? He looks like he's been eating a lot of vegan protein. :^)

Is semen vegan?

are... are you fucking serious?

i just dont care about animals and i dont care about living to 100 either.

>jackfruit
>supreme vegan overlords

because i would have to eat everything in that picture to feel like i ate something, only to be hungry again 30 mins later

Actually, it is. I'm a bit knowledgeable about Veganism.

Semen is okay to ingest under Veganism because it is given consensually, so there is no ethical problem.

Veganism is largely about animal welfare.

Exactly this. The ultimate truth.

>Vegan-Jackfruit-Philly-Cheesesteak-Sandwich-1175x800.jpx
>Calling something without cheese or steak a cheesesteak sandwich
Honestly, you'd think with how proud and up their own asses vegans are about their diet, they'd spend less time trying and failing to imitate meat products.

I guess for all their smugness they miss the taste of steak :3

Because I believe animals are SUPPOSED to be eaten. It is the natural order. If you want rights you have to claim them. Unthinking meat beasts cannot assert their rights, so they receive none.

Aminals our tastee

I was a Pescatarian for years, but the last 3 years I've been doing a lot of cooking for other people who're meat eaters, so I eat meat now too.

>inhumane slaughter
>of animals
>being inhumane to something that is not human
>imblying it is bad

Vegas are the dumbest and most gullible people in the world.

There's a saying that every vegan is a temporary vegan.

So if animal died from a natural cause it would be alright to eat is meat?

>unthinking
not true

retarded people can't assert their rights, neither can babies or children, can I do whatever i like with them

u are more retarded than an animal, even they have more empathy and understanding than you

I hope they do since most animals that die of old age taste bad and those of other natural causes are probably not that safe to eat.

>can I do whatever i like with them
Go ahead

yes, you can be a vulture and eat things already that died with no moral issue, unless it is taking away food for other animals that need it more

Protein. I need it.

t. gyppo scum

ur mongol dna is showing through

plants have it igor

Retards should be euthanized, or at the very least sterilized. It is abhorrent to permit a life of suffering because of some weak notion that every mortal soul carries the same weight. I MASTER MY MEAT. THE CHICKEN YIELDS IT TO ME AND I HONOR IT BY MAKING IT DELICIOUS.

So we get rid of factory farming? Then what? All farm animals die off the face of the Earth in one generation because they are fully domesticated.

Why are the needs of an animal above your own needs and wants, when any meat eating animal would kill and eat you if you were unable to defend yourself.

Your teeth are showing through your lips.

>t.
what is this t. shit I see everywhere

>Is not human
>You are supposed to care about it's treatment as much as that of a human
>So you must care about something inhuman when it's treated as something inhuman

Explain to me that, for the lack of a better term moral dissonance.

because I'm a man.

I dont need meat and i dont put my wants above the mistreatment and suffering of others, i wouldn't expect a communist gypsie to understand things on higher/empathic level

>Five Guys is good shit, and I'm thankful for the Americlaps opening a few of them over here.
I'm so sorry, five guys is actually a meme burger store in the states. We just pretend to like it like starbucks.

True american burgers are far better than that

Because my blood type is O-Positive which is very rich blood and im more prone to liking meat

How does it feel the lack of proteins and carbohydrates in your boddy thanks to that diet? must be fucking awezom.
Also 1 company owns 90% of the global market of seeds, and mosth of them are transgenetic, not even fruits are healthy in this day and age.
Everthing can give you cancer, so better live your life and stop being a cuck, only the weak care about the meat and not the time they have to acomplish things.

I found a recipe for vegan beer chili online. It called for 2 cans of beans but I used 1 can then substituted the other can with ground beef. Man that was good and I feel better knowing it was vegan and healthy.

>I don't need meat

Yeah sure, and you also don't need those supplements.

> i dont put my wants above the mistreatment and suffering of others

Even if those others lack the ability to give a fuck about suffering and if able would take advantage of your suffering and also probably cause it. As has been shown that even supposedly innocent animals like deer will consume meat when ever available and one would assume would procure it if able.

>i wouldn't expect a communist gypsie to understand things on higher/empathic level
>look how moral I am you filthy subhuman that thinks differently from me

The sweet irony, it tastes like victory.

>peanuts
>protein source

you have to eat 500g(2800 calories) peanuts to get 120g protein

lentils are much better
120g proton in 500g
1800 calories

just stop dude you don't have the brain power for this

oh and nuts are addicting as fuck. very easy to overeat

Because I enjoy the tasting of the flesh.

>Why aren't you a vegan
Wut is b-12 deficiency?

>A person unable to use caps lock properly, or grammar in general claims that someone doesn't have enough brain power

Yeah I think that lack of vitamin B(enis) is affecting your mental faculties.

Cholesterol is actually good for you. Cholesterol is a fatty substance produced by the liver that performs or assists in thousands of bodily functions such as building cell membranes, nerve sheaths, and much of your brain. It’s vital to hormone production and metabolizes all the fat soluble vitamins like vitamin A, D, E and K, among other things. Without it you would die. I personally avoid dairy for other reasons though.

Red meat being cancerous is based on a cherry picked study, though cheap processed meats are bad sure.

Life is suffering.

>imblying protein is all the same

Because homo sapiens are omnivores, you fuck wit.

"My definition of organic doesn't match your definition of organic"

>Taking supplements when you could just eat a delicious animal.
Morons

Yes, I know a loony who ate road kill.

>implying you know what are you talking about

>Eating your B12 packaged with cancer and heart disease instead of taking it as a supplement.

Because meat tastes good, I want people to have jobs and I won't become like you you massive preechy faggot.

Why can't you realise some people eat as mich veggies and fruit as meat?

Nuts are great sources of protein.

>implying the animal you eat is not full of suplements

Protein is a complex compound and there is a major difference between animal and vegetable protein. Something anyone who has no failed basic biology should be able to understand.

>What is knowing your butcher or raising the animal yourself.

Because I don't want to live my life living in hell.

>there are people that think genetically altered vegetables and fruits is a bad thing

literally cross breeding

brb moving to a farm where i can raise my animals... oh wait 99% of people can't do that

>What is knowing your butche

knowing your butcher is a meme

roasting nuts causes then to go rancid faster (rancid fat = cancer) and they are full of proteins that your body can't really use.

Peanuts are problematic because they contain lectins and phytic acid, peanuts also contain aflatoxins. Aflatoxins aren’t actually part of the peanut itself; they’re produced by a mold that tends to grow on peanuts (as well as other crops like corn). This mold thrives on crops stored in warm, humid places, and it’s so difficult to eliminate that the FDA has declared it an “unavoidable contaminant.” Organic or all-natural brands of peanuts and peanut butter aren’t any better, since the peanuts still have to be stored and transported. Unless you’re picking your peanuts directly from the farm, you’re probably getting some aflatoxins with them, and they’re not something you want: some research has linked long-term consumption to aflatoxins with risk for diseases like cancer and hepatitis B, especially in countries where peanuts are a staple food. Especially in people with mold sensitivities, peanuts are a particularly concerning type of legume.
Unlike many other types of lectins, peanut lectins are also very difficult to destroy by cooking.

I've heard that peanuts are full of androgens but I haven't researched that.

>99% of people can't get 1 acre of land
I am sorry for those people and their shitty ness
>knowing your butcher is a meme

You live in eastern europe, which leads me to think you either never cared about what you ate before becoming a vegan, or you are someone that doesn't take the time and effort, especially since it's social effort to make those connections.

>knowing your butcher is a meme
I know my butcher, venison is great

I'm already a vegan.

because motherfuckka meat is too damn tasty an shit.

10 years? A whole 10? lmao
I've near doubled my arm size in a year.
And I don't even lift lmao
Gyms are for fucking poser cunts.

This desu.
I remember the hype some friends had for Five Guys and they still do have it. They were fucking average.
The only good thing about Five Guys were the hot dogs and fries.
Oh and free refills.

There's a place we are going to tomorrow for new years that does real nice American style burgers, nice big ones as well.

I'd like to note that I was a vegetarian for 7 years and that was the shittiest, anxious and depressed I've ever felt. And yes I was trying my best to do it right.

Eat normally like a human being should be by eating red meat which has a chance of cancer. Vs. Eating like a retard and always looking like you have cancer because you're malnourished.

>Oh and free refills.
that's just a thing at every restaurant here.

>There's a place we are going to tomorrow for new years that does real nice American style burgers, nice big ones as well.
nice, make sure to bring a napkin, if they don't over cook it its going to be really juicy.

> your body needs at least 5 gramm of saturated fat (aka cholesterol) daily to maintain arterial membranes
> your body needs at least 4 gramms of animal protein daily

There is no way to be vegan and stay healthy, especially in your brain (that is a chunk of fat filled with arteries). All your sublimated vegan replacements are in fact nothing but overpriced dried low quality meat. And veganism is just a retarded ideology.

But if we talk about eating modesty - that`s the whole different topic.

You can limit yourself to minimal intake of foods you consider "inmodest". In fact Orthodox Christians have tradition for it, moderating meat and fish eating to a couple months in a year. So if you are bad at counting your foods, you can just follow Christian feasts calendar. If you`ll follow also moderateness in your thoughts and actions, being kinder, more understanding and not showing that you are lusting for certain foods and certain funs, you can also find ideology in this, but not a harmful one.

orthodoxwiki.org/Church_Calendar#Calendar_movable_feast_days

Same with one of my friends.
He tried being a vegetarian for his then-girlfriend.
It was one of the worst periods of his life.
He was depressed as fuck. His thyroid is now fucked as well.

Vegetarian- and veganism is only beneficial to a small percentage of males.
it is horribly detrimental to everyone else over any long time span.
The whole "but I feel better now!" is an indirect result of these people that ate shit diets suddenly eating a lot of veg and grains they never ate before.
They spend the rest of their life slowly eating their own body until it fails suddenly. (usually heart attack or cancer)

Actually, a girl I used to talk to online from 2005, lost contact, decided to look what she had been up to. She died. Turns out she became a mad vegan nutcase around 2007-8.
Died a couple years ago. Heart just gave in.
Such a fucking waste.

All these fad diets are killing millions of people yearly.
Just google the diets of the countries with the best health, pick a cuisine you like and go with it.
Icelandic, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, all top-tier varied cuisines and some of the best health around. It's hard not to find something you like in them.

Holy shit m8, I felt weak after just a few weeks of easter fasting.

Can't imagine what 7 year does.

Moral of the story
eat vegetables in addition to meat.

Nice anecdotal evidence and baseless claims. Unfortunately for you, plant-based diets have been proven to be the most optimal for longevity, and the less animal products one consumes, the longer he lives. Meaning vegans live longer than ovo-lacto vegetarians which live longer than pescatarians.

>> your body needs at least 5 gramm of saturated fat (aka cholesterol) daily to maintain arterial membranes
>> your body needs at least 4 gramms of animal protein daily
What a complete nonsense. There are millions of vegetarians who don't have that for decades. I happen to know some and they don't visit much doctor.

this is factually false, if a vegan lives longer than other people but has no one to tell how great it is being a vegan he'll have no purpose causing him to kill himself.

>Implying cholesterol is bad
>promoting a shill propro ideology
>implying eggs arent the food of god

But yeah, red meat can fuck itself. only eating it when i have no other option, which is like once a month.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N-Glycolylneuraminic_acid

this article made me stop eating beef immediately

milk is also a cuck drink. I laugh when people drink milk

but eggs and chicken are God's gifts