Sup Forums Pro-Israel General

When did you realize that Israel is our foremost ally in the fight against globalism and that at the moment our interests are aligned with those of the Israeli right?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Hacked-Soros-e-mails-reveal-plans-to-fight-Israels-racist-policies-464149
observer.com/2016/08/not-shocking-george-soros-funds-progressive-war-on-israel/
nypost.com/2016/08/15/why-is-team-hillary-taking-money-from-anti-israel-soros/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525
change.org/p/shalom-kiwi-condemn-nz-s-involvment-with-biased-unsc-resolution-2334-against-israel
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/friends-with-benefits-why-the-u.s.-israeli-alliance-is-good-for-america
idfblog.com/about-the-idf/volunteer-programs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go back to R/The_Cuckolds so you can suck Israel Cock there

Great post

Nice try shill, globalists want you to be anti-Israel

oh look a butthurt lefty

die

wtf i love israelis now

still hate jews tho

How is it that Zionists are not part of the globalist agenda?

>Not Realizing Soros is Playing you
Israel is in fucking bed with Soros
But Keep Being bluepilled and believeing they are the ally

Zionism is Jewish nationalism. Globalism opposes nationalism. Why is this so hard to figure out for Sup Forums?

Israel is a right wing ethnonationalist state, its against multiculturalism, against degeneracy, it's removing kebab. What's not to love?

This SHILL-Threads are so cheap, its almost obvious that the'r kike.

>jews
>J E W S
Continue to be a good goyim leaf
Day of the rake can't come sooner

Post the story about how Israel sterilized Ethiopian sheboons trying to bum off free healthcare, it's one of my favorites.

because jews outside of israel are disproportionately globalists.
also some of those globalist jews will conveniently support israel.

Their support is for the liberals here. For example the Israeli opposition party wants us to open the borders to Arabs and create a multicultural society free of hate. Obama and his friends backed that party when we had our elections.

A good jew doesnt exist

Someone tell me if I hate israel or not.

what obamas doing to them makes sense, but hes being an assclown outside of that too.

>Jews
>my ally
>ever

Hacked Soros e-mails reveal plans to fight Israel's 'racist' policies

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Hacked-Soros-e-mails-reveal-plans-to-fight-Israels-racist-policies-464149

Not Shocking: George Soros Funds Progressive War on Israel

observer.com/2016/08/not-shocking-george-soros-funds-progressive-war-on-israel/

Why is Team Hillary taking money from anti-Israel Soros?

>Last weekend, Soros’ Open Society Foundations was hacked and its confidential reports published on an anti-Jewish Web site with links to Russian intelligence.

>The disclosures show Soros gave $10 million to groups whose aims include delegitimizing Israel, pressuring governments to sever ties with the Jewish state and attempting to undermine its Jewish character.

>One group, which got $2.7 million in Soros grants, accuses Israel of “ethnic cleansing” and spread the since-discredited lie that Israeli soldiers massacred Palestinian civilians at Jenin in 2002.

nypost.com/2016/08/15/why-is-team-hillary-taking-money-from-anti-israel-soros/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/

When did you take the redpill and realize that the D&C false flagging shills trying to make you anti-Israel were actually trying to get you to promote globalism?

Have anyone noticed that most of the pro-Israel threads recently come from a canadian poster? I wonder if he's the same guy over and over again... That, or leafs being leafs.

Nope. He believes in globalism, and hates Israel for promoting nationalism to his own kind. Which is why he funds the "free Palestine" movement.

did you ever visit Israel?

Hate the ADL, which asks you to support refugees and Israel.
Hate Israelis who want you to go to war with Syria etc.
Don't give a shit otherwise.

It very much is

The Jews want globalism for everyone but Israel. They commend Israels Apartheid at the same time scream muh Holocaust every time an anti-refugee politician opens their mouth.

The very reason why the republican party never conserved anything. They are Jew funded cucks that will only send young men to die for Israel.

Neocons and AIPAC for example, "muh chosen race." Chosen for what exactly? one would ask.

oh wait.

I don't have to form my opinions based on the people that agree or disagree with them.

I totally forgot.
Fuck israel.

There's no evidence that Israel wants the US to intervene in the middle east, it can fight its own battles

d-deus vult?

>Read statement
>wtf
>check flag
>oh ItMakesSense.jpg

Add Hitler to Israel supporters. NS regime actually favored deportation policies regarding jews, but guess who didn't want this. :^)

Western Jews want globalism, but Israel never wanted nor contributed to it, which is why there is a feud between us and the diaspora. Just see

I think you missed the point here lad. Presenting these argument is not to convince you that Israel is good, but to debunk the statement that Western Jews do what they do to support Israel.

this.

Israel should be supported,its what hitler would have wanted. not even memeing

This.

Better yourselves, read some history and learn about the Haavara Agreement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

>The Haavara Agreement was an agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist German Jews signed on 25 August 1933. The agreement was finalized after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. It was a major factor in making possible the immigration of approximately 60,000 German Jews to Palestine in the years 1933–1939.[1]

Netanyahu: Hitler Didn't Want to Exterminate the Jews

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525

About 6 months ago I realized we have the same interest. I hadn't put much thought into Israel lately, after I developed negative opinions after watching too much CNN/BBC a few years back.

change.org/p/shalom-kiwi-condemn-nz-s-involvment-with-biased-unsc-resolution-2334-against-israel

Jewish community has an ally in Winston Peters in New Zealand. We must work together.

> after I developed negative opinions after watching too much CNN/BBC a few years back.

What did they say/did that gave you negative opinion about Israel?

>developed negative opinions after watching too much CNN/BBC

It's always been known that the globalist media has it out for Israel and wants to undermine their existence in any way possible.

Has Sup Forums over temporarily put their "kike hater boner" on hold for a second and thought about why that is? Why is Israel constantly undermined in the west? Why are lefitsts and marxists always crying "muh Palestine! muh mudslimes!"

Kek clearly stands for Israel, you don't want to be heretic, do you?

user I'm very tired and right now Sup Forums is telling me israel is our greatest ally.

just tell me why I should trust da jews and support one of our allies that we have many of.

>user I'm very tired and right now Sup Forums is telling me israel is our greatest ally.

This is a little bit hyperbolic but honestly Israel is the one state on the earth whose values are most aligned with Sup Forums's. We don't need to trust "da joos" but clearly the globalists want us to be against Israel. We should strategically align ourselves with Israel to achieve a mutual benefit

To sum up, while the western Jews support globalism and diversity in the west, Israeli Jews support nationalism and ethnic countries. The diaspora and the Israeli have a long standing feud about how the world should run, which got in to a fight. Just see for short, to see that.

Mostly the local conflict, portraying it like Israel is the aggressor, hamas didn't do nothing wrong, hamas is a good kid.

Part of it has been the Obama admin' narrative that muslims/islam are nice guys for last decade.

I read the quran and then I burned it a few years ago to spare anyone else from reading it and keep warm. Ask me anything.

okay leaf I'll trust you this time.
but only because I'm incredibly susceptible to thoughts being put in my head right now.

Is disliking Israel a common thing in Australia? and if yes, what do you think Israel can do to fix that?

>Part of it has been the Obama admin' narrative that muslims/islam are nice guys for last decade.

This is another thing, isn't it sad when Sup Forums aligns itself with Kerry and Obama's "muh muslims!!!" agenda just because it is fanatical on the issue of "the Jews!"?

Because of this allergic reaction they have to working with jews they will actively work against their own interests, like a cuck

Then you should probably go to sleep.

litterally nothing.

most people hate israel for defending itself too much.
You don't win in identity wars. you just make the other side look worse.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and Israel is rightful Christian clay.

>you just make the other side look worse.
Kind of easy when they use children to shield their weaponry.

We need to emphasize the Judaeo Christian values that we share.

We need to become more politically active and promote this. The pendulum is swinging in our direction, with brexit vote, trump vote, italy, etc. Now we have people like Marie Le Penn, Gert Wilders, and that german woman who promote our opinion very well. NZ has Winston Peters.

Public opinion and support is on our side and continually growing.

Did Stalin push him into the water in the second photo or something?

yes well what can you do.
I mean really what can you do on this new battleground where reactions to tragedy are stronger than the defeat itself.
Crazy how well these people know how to manipulate the hearts of those all around the world.
they've weaponized emotions. crazy stuff.

I don't have anything against the state of Israel by itself. The problem is I don't buy into the story how Israeli Jews don't like international Jews and vice versa. If that were true then why did Israeli diaspora in the US negotiate US support for Israel, including the gibs they are sending them annually? For me it is clear that both groups are allied and strongly interconnected.

The fundamentalist stormfag idiots will purposely try to disrupt this alliance because "mah jooos"! Their beliefs and behaviour aren't conducive to actually getting anything achieved, they'd rather spend all their time speculating about the JIDF and chasing phantom jews

He never existed in the first place

>psyops 101

who never existed

no seriously who is that guy next to stalin.

RIP lil guy.

Stalins little brother.

yeah but who the hell taught them this.

I know the answer but shit.

Israel is israel. Globalism or not they would just be exempt from it because they do what they want.. Israel is shit because of zionist Jews

Zionist jews are based. They don't tolerate degeneracy, they love their own people and they ruthlessly and mercilessly remove kebab

Israel will burn with the shitskins.

This. Do you remember that dead burnt kid in the news? They literally weaponized emotions to their gain.

Whoever doesn't at least want a strategic alliance with them simply doesn't see the big picture.

Nikolai Ivanovich Yezhov.
He got photoshopped in an attempt to rewrite history after he got purged.
Hardly the only victim.

well the only thing I can think of is using israel as a landing point for our armies.
Kind of like japan.

but I feel like we need that because we're already manipulating the middle east against russian and itself.

The aid comes from special interest in the US such as weapon companies, that want to get the profit when the money returns to the US via purchase of weaponry. We don't need nor asked for that aid ever. And see also.

So your idea is to get closer to Christians?

The last guy also didn't make it.

The US gains alot more things from the relations:

washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/friends-with-benefits-why-the-u.s.-israeli-alliance-is-good-for-america

Until every Jew goes back and Israel stops interfering in our foreign policy, fuck Israel. We can be friends at a distance, but nothing else.

you're a real jew?

We currently try to get the diaspora to here. Soon there won't be any Jews in America (hopefully).

Is there any actual evidence that Israel interferes in US foreign policy other than shrieking, screaming and gish galloping bullshit from stormfront morons? Most evidence points to Israel being a US client

כן, למה?

Fuck off, hooknose.

Then I'm happy to be your friend.
>gish galloping
Opinion discarded.

The funny thing is, Arabs are the ones that share those genes, not Jews.

>Obama and his friends backed that party when we had our elections.

wtf no wonder bibi has been treating obama like a bitch, just like obama has tried to treat putin like a bitch

cant wait for T day, going to be exciting having a resurgent nationalist axis amongst USA, Israel, Russia, and a UK hungry for new bilateral relations across it's horizons.

True orthodox and modern day evangelism which makes up 75% of Christianity. The rest is those scummy child abusing Catholics and their commie pope. Just ignore them.

This is one voting block.

The secular voting block is much larger.

To appeal to that you must talk about terrorism, how israel is the only place in the mid east a woman can walk the street without getting raped, you know. We to point out their cultural differences and emphasis our similarities.

To be honest I just want to crusade mercilessly and bulldoze Palestinian homes.

Israel can exist because they are a worthwhile contribution to humanity unlike much of their surroundings.

Where about in Israel do you stay? Have you finished your service yet? Know any South African olim?

Me too.

True. Israel should talk more about subject such as terror and how we are a democracy unlike our neightbours.

>To be honest I just want to crusade mercilessly and bulldoze Palestinian homes.

Kek, nobody is stopping you.

I live in a northern village near Latroon.
I did finish my service. And unfortunately did not get to meat any :^(

אבל אני מקווה אולי בקרוב :^)

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend

despite what you children learnt through transformers cgi crapfests

Can you get me a volunteer post in the IDF goy brigade?

Am 25 and elite athlete level fitness.

>The enemy of my enemy is not my friend

This isn't the rationale for supporting Israel, the rationale is shared interests and values and fighting globalism

He was a nazi collaberator during ww2, he dosen't give a shit about his race

idfblog.com/about-the-idf/volunteer-programs/
Here ya go mate :^)

>shared interests
>fighting globalism

So basically, a group that has traditionally been an enemy of Sup Forums is trying to make an alliance based on the fact that we share a common enemy?

>This isn't the rationale for supporting Israel

> a group that has traditionally been an enemy of Sup Forums

I get that the globalist Jews are enemies, but why Israel?

>a group that has traditionally been an enemy of Sup Forums

isn't that just tuvula

Yeah I looked at that a few weeks ago, I think I miss out. I don't think I have jewish ancestry, and I am over 24.

Bummer. Sorry lad, I tried.

שבת שלום

Zionism is the creed that pushes Jewish diaspora to infiltrate and subjugate media, finance, and all industries of influence. There is also the concept of lying to goyim for the interest of the Jewish people, much like Muslims have taqiyya or whatnot (lying is permissible if for the cause of islam) so having a group of overt jewish posters pushing a meme that pol was always pro israel or there has always been a distinction between zionists and globalists when they have always been two sides of the same coin is a little too suspicious given the motivations that would exist to project this apparent split within the community where one is conveniently poised to exploit the growing nationalism that was enabled by your "globalist jews" in each respective country to begin with

גם לך אחי. וחנוכה שמח!