Women are nothing but sex objects who clean and make dinner, prove me wrong

women are nothing but sex objects who clean and make dinner, prove me wrong

they also make and care for babies.

we incarnate as man or woman and this thread sucks and is made by a twelve year old

becuase they have no identity or personality they have children to live through them and their needs

you never left your moms basement.
what do you know about women, b*it?

>incarnation
pffftt haha what a dumb frog

i know the german ones love sucking sand nigger cock behind ur backs

bud it takes two to tango and there was a day when real men existed and those men wanted someone to carry out their legacy. i realize you nu-male types are so bitter and unhappy that you reject anything you cant see and feel in the short term but there are rewards to parenthood.

Maybe your mom, but nu-women can't cook, and can't clean for shit. Not saying you're wrong tho, it's what they're born to do.

Women do not make babies since it takes male semen to get pregnant. They have babies but they do not make them and when it comes to caring for kids you need a man to do that.

Unless you want your kid to become a complete fucking beta simp.

men dont have time to change diapers and breastfeed you fucking dope, they have real work to do.

caring=/=raising

This girl is a cuckold virgin who can't get laid

>care for babies.
Nah, single mothers disproved this

Look at the flag next to your ID, now think as hard as a b*it even can about what you just said.

they do not clean or make dinner
checkmate faggot, you are wrong

Even children can change diapers and feed babies it is one of the only jobs kids are legally allowed to do.

>takes two to tango

yeh the men who do everything important and significant in the world and the women be walking cum receptacles

lol holy shit look at you MGTOW faggots. im a fucking man and im here to say that you fucking beta weaklings are the reason women are running to black men in droves. you are on the same level as women intellectually so the only control you could ever have over them is based in violence. keep being a dead end faggot, im gonna have a son to carry on my legacy unless those xrays i had fried my balls or something.

Fucking man up virgin don't you know it takes two to tango, kek im such a man and it's making me hard how much more of a man I am than you god I'm thinking about you and getting so hard because of my manhood

lol you are the biggest nu-male faggot ive seen on this board yet. return to reddit now.

Kek, look at this virgin try so damn hard to impress me

>im gonna have a son
women don't like gender binaries, good luck with saying """he's""" your """son"""

Get laid bro

I've raised my two (7&8 now) since a month after their mom had the second and realized she didn't want to be a mother no more. Though I will say making them would have been hard to do by myself..

>so the only control you could ever have over them is based in violence

I find it fun to hit women you white knight and when it comes to control over them the only control you can have is violence or the threat of violence.

Two words

GET. LAID. VIRGIN.

uh actually in real life, not the internet, most women cant stand the gender bullshit thats been stirring up lately (at least in the south). they want big, hairy, smelly men that fucking work hard and play hard, not spindly little anime consuming faggots.

She's too smart for the show, she though about angular diameter at normal viewing distance
she's just a strong independent woman and you can't handle it, Sup Forums

lol holy shit jamal ok, dont fucking show them what a moron they are being or anything. that would take an IQ higher than 90.

i bet you whine about how anfair it is that you get in trouble for hitting women and they dont (hint, women are weak as hell and if their punches hurt you you are not a man)

>uh actually
gonna give you the last dots now. Good luck in the real world, and good luck with your """son"""

This is pretty sexist desu. You have issues

reminder that MGTOW and nice guy bullshit is ((((psyops))) used to convince white men that the white race isnt worth saving.

Kek, you're that guy that's dating a woman 10 years older than you

Worry about sex when you can actually get some virgin

lol look at all these faggots, their minds have been completely taken over by memes and propaganda. have fun being bitter childless 40 year olds in a world filled with niggers.

>lol holy shit jamal ok, dont fucking show them what a moron they are being or anything. that would take an IQ higher than 90.
Wow calling me Jamal and going an autistic rant really is such a great argument here. You should be a PHD with these skills.

>i bet you whine about how anfair it is that you get in trouble for hitting women and they dont

The only problem i have lies within the pigs who arrest men who defend themselves from women who hit. If there was no legal double standard i would not give a shit.

lol look at all this faggot, his mind have been completely taken over by memes and propaganda. have fun dating a bitter childless 40 year old in a world filled with niggers.

lol so are you just hopelessly autistic or are you a chatbot?

lol if you have to "defend yourself" from women like dude just take the hits you faggot it doesnt even hurt. if she has a knife or something just snatch the shit from her wtf

whatever you say senpai

You VIRGINS get more pathetic by the day

why do you think this fazes me? its obvious you are uncomfortable though since you've gone full autism so i'll go, just remember, women may be inferior but we fucking need them.

The last thing they need is a virgin like you

>lol
>reddit spacing
get the fuck back, stop cluttering up this board reeeeee

>lol if you have to "defend yourself" from women like dude just take the hits you faggot it doesnt even hurt. if she has a knife or something just snatch the shit from her wtf
If she has a knife then i will fucking kill her then throw her body in the Hudson river.

2smrt4me

you're living in a fantasy world, i live in the south and nobody acts like this.

YOU FUCKING WHAT FAGGOT?!?

back2 leddit

One word

MAN. UP.

one word
>lol
we say Kek here. If you won't go back you must assimilate. this is Sup Forumss position.
>inb4 pol 1 person

Ah yes, being a single father is beta as shit. Sorry, I forgot.

btw nice b8ing I'll give you a 7 for effort and consistency.

i have never posted on reddit in my life you useless faggot.

You living in the south doesn't mean I live in a fantasy world. How can you even deny women hate gender being specific. Good for you if it doesn't happen where you live, it doesn't happen here, but I know it could rapidly change.

You never stuck your penis in a vagina in your entire life. Faggot?

>reddit lurker

I think mummy has damaged you beyond repair
My condolences