Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/symbol/nvda/option-chain/170217P00080000-nvda-put
renegadetribune.com/winston-churchill-germanys-unforgivable-crime/
azquotes.com/quote/1136635
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is the conneciton? I want to know more

don't you 404 on me

Make them 3D bitches and I'm in

Why does any stock move up or down? Pic related.

The whole thing is a honeypot where people trade actual shekels for digitial ones so they can 'fund' totally digital companies. There is some space magic and your digitial shekels disappear, or get hacked, or become worthless, or whatever. Meanwhile your friends have been duped into providing their labor or time or computing hardware to 'support' these digital enterprises.

The stock priced is pumped up by marketeers to reinforce the idea that this is some sort of new economy to convince more idiots to buy into the digitized jewery.

This reminds me alot of a film I watched just a few days ago, it's called The Big Short

I just finished watching that movie, it came off as Hollywood propaganda against Wall Street. Fuck both of them equally.

>mfw I bought nvidia stock a couple years ago
>mfw I have tripled my initial investment

If you had bought AMD a year and a half ago you would have had your investment multiplied by 10

If nvidia tanks my portfolio is fucked though.

You bastards better keep buying your vidya games, I don't want to work a real job.

I already got bitten bad by investing in Blackberry, thought for sure they'd make a comeback.

Actually I bought up a fair bit of AMD as well. If the video card industry flops, however, I'm royally fucked.

Don't be an idiot. Sell at least 50% of those shares and keep a rolling put option on that shit.

I'll tell you the REAL reason Nvidia is doing well

It won't, trust me, there's much more to graphics cards than vidya games

>Why does any stock move up or down?

Because the Jews meme it so. I wish my explanation were less biased, but it's true nonetheless.

Why would it? Even random joes like me are learning cg/hlsl these days with the advent of unity and unreal.

Why is Ethereum not worth supporting?

>eternal /biz/ memes
I'm too much of a poorfag to into stocks how can individuals make money on stocks?

>Thread moves down
>Stock moves up
But who stands to profit?

June 16th 2015 Trump announced his presidential bid.

This is the real reason.

(((them))) like always

wasn't there something about amd and nvidia being owned by the same heads and just doing the whole who makes better gpus a scam?
year ago, or two maybe... not like its really surprising or anything

Oh it's just people buying nvidia gpus to mine ethereum

how is this not known or limited to jews? Speculators aren't just jews.

I take it you're not a trader.... No mention of supply, demand, interest rates, PE, or anything. Just a "I'm a smug know-it-all so listen to me"

>The stock priced is pumped up by marketeers to reinforce the idea that this is some sort of new economy to convince more idiots to buy into the digitized jewery.

Currencies are the biggest trading pools in the world, and ETH/BTC are going to replace them. So yeah...... Short this stock tough guy, tell us how it worked out. Fuck I can link you to 1/100 leveraged derivatives so you can make 100 dollars for ever dollar it goes down.

No, most of their hardware is too build supercomputers. These video cards are apart of their Tesla commercial division.

Bitcoins are worthless and always will be.

Legitimate, world-recognized currencies will always be more prominent.

Show me where I can buy retail derivatives that have that much leverage, because I want to buy them!

I'm thinking about buying these puts next week!

nasdaq.com/symbol/nvda/option-chain/170217P00080000-nvda-put

you're a fucking retard.

Ethereum uses Proof-of-work for it's blockchain which is ASIC resistant, called DaggerHashimoto.

anyway, long story short, you need video cards(AMD NVIDIA) to mine for Ether, the crypto fuel on the ethereum network.

The hash rate has been going up, as you can see on the graph, which means niggers are going out and buying Nvidia video cards like it's going out of business. I've pointed out on the 3 graphs when Ethereum launched.

now use your brains.. jesus this thread is full of fucktards. (not you)

>I'LL TELL YOU WHY

Because etherium has measures against FPGA/ASIC mining, making GPU mining relevant again

But I doubt, that the mining business has that much buying influence
/thread

it has nothing to do with Video games you morons. Ethereum.

I don't know how most people learn; what I know is mostly introductory.

Fortunately I have had a lot of advice from my parents who invest.

There is so much to know about investing but basically, if you are starting small there are really only a few ways to do it.

First you need to save enough money for investing to be worth it, scrounging up a few hundred or even better upwards of a thousand dollars.

Now you have your capital. You now have to put that money into investing services (banks, investment guys, some website that does it, etc). You can choose how to invest this, and you will be going either off gut feelings or by advice of someone like a guy from a bank.

The guy from the bank will likely say to invest in portfolios, they are 'baskets' of companies. Usually safer, stable bets. They are mostly more of a holding place or long run investment.

The other way is more risky, but potentially much higher reward.

You find a low value stock, or several low value stocks and buy them. You can check their yearly values to get an idea how the company has done in the past and you can do research on the company or sector.

If you bought Company A stock for $0.05 each, with lets say $500 it can play out a couple ways.If the value of the stock went to $0.15, you now have $1500 in stock.

But, if the value of the stock went to $0.01, you lost $400 of a $500 investment.

That is all obvious but the key part of it all is thinking about and observing current trends in the world and looking for a company that appears to be 'ahead of the game' in trends.

When I went for video cards years ago I did it because I played games; I realised those vidya card companies made good vidya cards and they will probably continue to do so. That and obviously gaming was going to grow as a sector. When I had the chance to invest they seemed like a great choice and I was right.

You just have to be aware of the times and where you think our world is headed. Capitalize that.

good job. then why is AMD is also moving upwards like crazy? just after ethereum launch.

Notice they were going well during the bitcoin VGA days

BULL SEMEN
BUY
BUY
BUY

This guy gets it.
>day trader detected

Anything that is traded influences stock. You buy a burger you influenced that chains stock price by like 0.00000001% and every time there's a natural disaster the stock of something is influenced.

Not to pry but are you short or long term holdings? I haven't dared try derivatives or FOREX yet.

I should probably sell before this shit tanks.

apple is actively (forcefully) diversifying its workforce too and i guarantee that apple's quality will tank soon

>hurr durr, I have no idea how economy works, so its all voodoo magic

how many USD is the bitcoin worth right now?

>Bitcoins are worthless and always will be.

this kids, is what we call ignoring reality.

You need to stop posting fake, or at the very least highly disputed, quotes because it just discredits us.

>renegadetribune.com/winston-churchill-germanys-unforgivable-crime/
>azquotes.com/quote/1136635

You doing alright there ahmed?
This took 40 seconds to google.

So they use hardware to mine nerd money?