Belles of the ball! Daughters of the world's most elite and wealthy families splash out upwards of $100K on gowns and...

>Belles of the ball! Daughters of the world's most elite and wealthy families splash out upwards of $100K on gowns and glitz (and a $22k entry fee) to attend the 62nd annual International Debutante Ball
>The 62nd International Debutante Ball took Place Thursday night at the Pierre Hotel in new York City
>The annual event welcomes the daughters of the world's elite and wealthy families to high society
>This year's event had an entry fee of $22,000 for any young women interested in attending
>The debutantes must also pay for their white gowns, gloves, shows, hair, and makeup, in addition to the families travel expenses and tickets to the event, making the event a costly affair
>At this year's ball Wendy Yu, who was one of 10 international debutantes, wore a custom-designer Giambattista Valli ball gown that likely cost close to six figures
>Other notable debutantes at this year's ball included Camila Mendoza Echavarria, the great-great-granddaughter of President Dwight Eisenhower and golfer Ben Crenshaw's daughter Anna

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4075480/Belles-ball-Daughters-world-s-elite-families-dress-impress-gather-New-York-62nd-annual-Debutante-Ball.html

Do you think they all got their cherries popped from the rituals of the elite before this? Or after? Why the white dresses?

I know the party is about your debut to the world, but wouldn't that just be attention whoring? Your debut to the world is your birth, I don't understand the point these kinds of unnecessary parties unless they're attention whoring or some elite cherry popping ritual desu

Why did you post this you gossipy fag?

I want to fuck every girl in that pic in the ass and throat

What about this pic?
What if her dad paid you $100 million to marry bottom right?

I was going to ask if that includes the buck toothed goblin on the right in the back row but then i saw your flag and it all made sense.

As i suspected, all money in the world cannot buy girl the looks
>all those pigs in dresses

>paying to marry
absolutely degenerate
Call me old fashioned, but all time spent here and on /r9k/ still could not remove one idea from my brain
>only people who love each other should marry

Absolute degeneracy

Where is terrorist in suicide vest when you need one?

Why terrorist never atack on people that trully matter...

Can anyone explain why such parties are not a target?

+ Check Rampage movie ftw

Nigger, for that much money I would eat out her disgusting, rancid, cellulitic ass

every

single

night.

>old fashioned
Marrying for love is actually a pretty new concept.

Fuck off, liberal.

"old-fashioned" would be paying to marry. are you unaware of how marriage has worked in the past? Do you think people married for "love"?

This is the only thing that actually makes me sympathize with communists and want to slit bourgeoisie throats (too bad only the working middle class ends up getting fucked by commies and the elites get away in reality)

this shit used to mean something but you just know every girl at this thing has been fucked six ways to sunday... sad

>play mmorpg called "life"
>get to the end game
>money is meaningless
>developers but in some money sinks

are you both Hindu or some other shithole? This is not how it works in Slavlands

*put insome money sinks

i forget that slavlands represent the state the world has been in for most of history.

Marriage has traditionally been to establish ties with other families, or for money. Marrying for love is a new concept in most of the world, especially among the rich/elite. Hell these chicks are lucky they arnt marrying their cousins or brothers based on history

>elite
>all fat fucks
choose one

theres a fat walda frey situation in play for bottom right