Go to Canada on vacation

>Go to Canada on vacation
>See this

Why are Canadians such cuckolds when it comes to their culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/07/15/the-demographics-and-politics-of-gun-owning-households/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>vacation in Canada
>December

>implying I actually went on vacation in Canada
>implying I wasn't using general speak

kek

>implying that's not an ad approved by the Weston group, which controls a huge share of the grocery stores in Canada
you have no idea how many Chinese people live in the Toronto area. Weston even bought T&T - an exclusively Chinese grocery chain. I'm sure Weston has ads in pure Hindi or Urdu for Brampton as well.

over here, ethnic enclaves are real. and businesses don't care whose money they're accepting

>Go to America on vacation
>See this

Why are Americans such cuckolds when it comes to their culture?

Dems slopes in Whistler doe

Its translated to "You fucking gookniggers need to start brushing and flossing. You breath smeels like dead cat pussy tuna sushi and its becoming a public health concern."

>Go to Chicago on vacation
>See this

Why are Americans such cuckolds when it comes to their culture?

>california
>america

I think you're confused

Don't talk shit about Chicago, maplenigger.

Also

>vacation in Chicago
>December

It's cold as fuck here, bruh.

Your ID has Nigger in it... You are a Jamaican coconut

Shooting each other IS American culture, retard.

ikr

fucking jim pattison owns everything

t. butthurt chink

is this for real? kek we have cucked USA way more than i thought, wtf i love illegals now

>It's cold as fuck here, bruh.
It's barely cold enough to snow you pussy

it's 20 degrees colder here (68 fake fahrehnheit degrees colder) right now and there's been blizzards for days

shooting eachother at these rates is nigger culture imported from africa

great job being proud of that

>tfw live in northern MN
>tfw go to Canada for a fishing trip
>tfw nothing is different

>Toronto
>Canada

Oh look I can say the same thing when it comes to OP too

No shit-tier mudhut architecture in the US, not even SoCal
Looks like Mexico or Colombia desu

It's not the mexicans doing anything, it's the jews at coca-cola company trying to capture the latino community because they know nothing about any sport that isn't soccer.

downtown phoenix

That fucking Jew should be gassed
>but he's white
No. "Jimmy" pattison is another example of te famous name game

>They know nothing about any sport that isn't soccer.
Yet somehow our retard citizens complain about not getting any medals at olympics while nobody has any interest in other sports lol

Which is better?

1. East Asian immigrants

2. South American immigrants

How is this cuckold? It's a fucking sign, burger. Jimmy Pattison is the owner of that company and a white man and he is probably the richest guy in B.C. He makes great money in the sign business . And the girl is kind of hot. What kind of communist faggot are you?

t. white guy living in japan because he failed in the west

>58% "white"

>Literal cuckold factory that exports degeneracy made by (((people))) to other countries

>Calls other countries cucks despite all their universities subverting their students with cultural marxism

>Gives Israel billions of dollars

>fights wars for israel
Nah you're the cucks.

>vacation in Canada
>ever

Who does this?

It's the 2nd largest country in the world retard, we have tons of different landscapes. Toronto isn't Canada.

That would be like me calling detroit America, you fat mutt.

Its liberal culture, actually. So thanks for being apart of it squanto.

>liberal culture
but only 22% of democrats have guns, while 49% of republicans do

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/07/15/the-demographics-and-politics-of-gun-owning-households/

Torontofag here. It's because the GTA (and probably Vancouver too) is not ensconced in any real shared culture but rather an inconsistent stew of ethnic enclaves with very little in common with each other except for weather and traffic.

Pretty depressing but occasionally amusing. Often you'll see a tiny 4 foot nothing filipino grandma next to some 6'5 giant black or white guy. A stark and compelling visual depiction of the inherent absurdity and unnaturalness of multiculturalism.

The powers that be really fucked up the cultural fabric of this nation. I hope they die.