Who is Sup Forums's favorite RT propagandist and why is it Gayane Chichakyan?

Who is Sup Forums's favorite RT propagandist and why is it Gayane Chichakyan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVavSHSAN48
youtube.com/watch?v=g1SUQ1qtdb0
youtube.com/watch?v=9iZJrDSn86Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know. Why is hit Gayane Chickanayan?

She's cute, haven't seen any others of their reporters though.

She's the RT reporter who got called out by state department idiots at a press conference for asking stupid questions

and remember cross talk rules!

Polly Boiko is my propaganda-waifu. Way better than the j00-looking Gay-ane.

As a sidenote it's very comfy to watch russian propaganda. They have such a simpleminded worldview on display. Everything is always the fault of the CIA, American cronies, their corporate machinery or their European puppets. And Russia dindunuttin and it was a response to 'murican provocations anyway!

Her voice is also very soothing and... quite british

I remember when RT first came on the air and came upon it by accident and stayed just for the QTs.

Anissa Naouai, my Platonic ideal, the perfect combination of ambition, sexxxyness and sass.

youtube.com/watch?v=jVavSHSAN48

She would seriously take none of my shit. Good boy points would mean nothing to her.

>Tfw you will never get a girl that smart

Always wondered Gayanes ethnicity. What is she? Where does her name come from.

Polly boiko for me too!

I don't know if you had Al Jazeera there, but it was essentially the same thing, only embraced by the left. They covered the Arab Spring exhaustively but went completely silent when it came to the Gulf States, with the result that many leftists have no idea that Bahrain invited the military of Saudi Arabia into their country to crack down on their own citizens.

There's something really fucked up in the world right now. When you look out a window, you're not "endorsing" the view. You're not liable for anything you see out there, the pickpocket or the thunderbolt or the car that smashes into some kid. The other windows ignore that perspective entirely and show you other things, but you're not endorsing that either. All you're trying to do is get a complete view of what's happening around your house.

What's interesting about that metaphor of windows is that it puts all windows on equal footing. I think most Americans would have disagreed if you put our media on par with state-funded entities like RT, Al-Jazeera, BBC, etc. Not now they don't. And this is the future, I think, because the model that funds media is broken and breaking even more, in new ways, every day.

> you will never spend an hour making love to her until your muscles collapse and instead of cuddling she would use the afterglow to critique your technique and then go back to editing her denunciation of Western stooges.

youtube.com/watch?v=g1SUQ1qtdb0

Gayane Chichakyan a cute

A CUTE!

Lizzy Phelan is cute but the one I want to fuck the most is their boss, Margarita Simonyan

oops did not meant to reply to , sorry for the random (you)

That is okay, citizen, I appreciated that random ..........

Armenians were the 1st jews.

>Armenians were the 1st jews.

Armenians are like alternative reality jews.

As in, they are what jews would have been if they were decent people.

I know Russians hate them for some reason but the ones in Bulgaria are absolutely based and real bros.

For example a number of prominent journalists are Armenian, but they are more patriotic than the Bulgarians themselves and actually speak about things that an ethnic Bulgarian will rarely dare to speak on TV (like how gypsies will take over for example) instead of propagating liberast "values" or encouraging our ongoing suicide.

Look at this guy, he even has like a jew nose and everything but he is the best and most patriotic journalist that we ever had.

>you will never have late night politics conversations with your qt reporter gf
Why even live lads

>RT propagandist

Not like CNN?

She graduated from Moscow University journalist/progaganda school.

What's the general consensus of RT and RT America, I always thought they were pretty good

It's great how much Josh Earnest hates her

Actually Russians don't really hate Armenians.
Armenians in Russia are pretty similar to what you described, I think Russians just generally have some dislike for anyone from the Caucasus, but compared to other Caucasian peoples, Armenians are viewed pretty favourably.

Isn't RT America full shitlib, and the main RT is almost the same?

I follow them for world news and news related to geopolitics which is what they are good for, but the rest may just as well be MSNBC or whatever

It used to be pretty ideologically all over the place, I remember in the late 00s they actually used to have Ron Paul and Richard Spencer as regular commentators.

Which is a good thing. Means they're not entirely right or left.

The question is how unbiased are they today

Yes, I remember that too, they used to be better back then

I've also seen an interview of Nina Byzantina (Richard Spencer's wife) by Anissa Naouai but I can't find it

>Always wondered Gayanes ethnicity

She is also Armenian I believe

Anissa Naouai 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=9iZJrDSn86Y

Russians don't hate Armenians.

Let's see, Ukraine - coup. You think the west and CIA had nothing to do with it? Then you know nothing. You think MH17 was destroyed by a Russian Buk? You know nothing the topic. If you'd spend thousands of hours researching big geopolitical topics and knew Russian, you would come to conclusion that the truth is on Russia's side. So all RT has to do is tell the truth. Of course, it can't compete with all US and EU MSM combined, which if you didn't notice, usually say the same thing regarding certain big geopolitical issues, as if from 1 command center.

>Russians don't hate Armenians.

Some Russian nationalists do, i.e. some of the SiP guys, and I have also seen posts on Sup Forums and twitter

But yeah, I know they get along with the Russians generally. Having the same religion plays a part, too, so they are natural bros especially to Orthodox Christians.

Armenians grills can be qt

She's somewhat ugly as fuck, therefore looks approachable for Sup Forums's incels, that's why a lot of people here like her.
Her eyes are all kinds of fucked up and it looks awful.