Heroin Overdoes- 13K in 2015 28k from Opioids in General

How do we best safeguard our society against this epidemic? Also, killing all the users won't work. New people will find their way to drugs, as long as they are easily available, and many addicts are caretakers, with families who need them.

Do you have Narcan easily available near you? Do you know anyone who is addicted to Opioids?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/heroin-overdoses-killed-people-us-hiv-melanoma-firearms/story?id=44087454
strawpoll.me/11993995
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot link,

abcnews.go.com/Health/heroin-overdoses-killed-people-us-hiv-melanoma-firearms/story?id=44087454

MUH WEED. IT'S INSIDE ALL BREASTMILK BUT MUH WEED. If we legalised all drugs tomorrow your grandparents won't become trainspotters

BAN ASSAULT FAGS

Let them die. Let any new addicts die. They are trash. Their children are the children of trash, and will also be trash.

No rehab. No mercy. If you're caught with illegal narcotics, you should be executed by firing squad. If you SELL narcotics, your entire family should be executed. Why the fuck should someone be able to fill their belly on blood money they'll never pay back?

This is an issue that doesn't get nearly enough attention on Sup Forums. Drugs are an absolute cancer on our society, across all races.

That being said, I don't really know how to solve it.

>more and more citizens turning to street opiates when they can't get off heavily prescribed pharmaceuticals
>recreational and medical cannabis legislation is still being heavily resisted across the board by lobbyists and do-gooders alike

Just

Do you support distribution of clean needles?

Let them die. Punish those who distribute this shit.

I take it you don't know anyone addicted to opiates?

We need a Duterte

Gee, I wonder what ethnicity the people who bring heroin into the US belong to, and which border they use to enter the US.

So drug addiction should be legal and moral as long as the users can't die from an overdose?

Wow be sure you don't cut yourself on all that edge there kiddo

>Also, killing all the users won't work.
Yes it will retard

It's probably coming from Asia through the Californian ports.

Calm down Duterte
I agree addicts are either dumb for trying hard drugs in the first place or weak for not being to resist pain killers after a trip to the hospital
But firing squad is a bit much.
Drugs should be decriminalized, not legalized

I know some. They're human garbage. They were also human garbage before the started using.
You can more or less tell when growing up which people will turn out to be criminals or drug addicts. The kids who were assholes in first grade are the same people who became thugs, criminals and addicts as adults.

No, I don't know any degenerate trash that use or traffick in illegal narcotic poisons. I've got a distant cousin who got addicted to that shit and our family disowned his ass. We're a founding family in my city, with lots of real estate ownings. He's not getting shit.

Those people died inside long before their bodies started dying. They're refuse.

Chinese probably a lot of the time. I have not yet seen any good data on how much of the Fentanyl coming in to the U.S. is ordered online and shipped direct to the U.S. vs. smuggled in through already-adulterated heroin via Mexico.

Many opiate abusers start with a legitimate perscription though

Go shoot up on Pot kiddo

GOOD

Let the weak degenerates finish themselves.
People that willingly try drugs loose right to exist in a society.

Junkies should get to da choppa, if you know what I mean.

Just enact some type of measures to keep fentanyl out of the heroin. If a dealer is found with fentanyl cut heroin, give them additional charges or something.

So?

>killed more than firearms

lol typical libs
2/3 of firearms deaths are suicides

I don't think so, it encourages the problem.

The problem is drugs and druggies, not people doing drugs unsafely.

I think drug users are scum, yes that includes weed and to a slightly lesser extent alcohol.

I do think the heroin and opiate addiction starts in the DRs Office for a lot of these addicts though.

Often something prescribed is a short term solution, then addiction occurs, but of course, the dr cant do anything about that. Its an LOL SORRY solution to a problem they caused.

Any kind of addict starts acting irrationally if they can't get their fix. Whether its alcohol or meth they need they will commit crimes to get more. Most of the junkies are already on some kind of government assistance anyway so that they can get food with food stamps to try and sell/trade for more drugs. Why would I want to pay even more taxes to rehabilitate them when they will probably always be scum?

Another attempt to weaken a country. Rehash of history which led to two Opium Wars.

No, "drugs" aren't the problem. Opioids are.
Stop blaming meth and MDMA and weed and LSD for the problems of goddamn heroin and fentanyl.

>Drugs should be decriminalized, not legalized

Lets fine all the drug users like it's a parking violation, even though they have no capacity to pay and are already committing crimes to get money for drugs.

This just results in more crimes. More mugging, more theft, more burglary.

This isn't the 1800s. The vast majority of heroin comes from South and Central America, while a tiny share comes from Afghanistan, despite Afghanistan being responsible for the vast majority of opium production in the world.

yeah it's like saying it would be ok to be cucked as long as you can get good cable tv in a shed,.

Well people doing them unsafely leads to more public health costs. Dirty needles get addicts sick and then they end up at the ER costing hospitals a lot of money.

>liberals want to ban guns and legalize drugs
>drugs kill more people, offer no benefits

???
is it just nigger pandering
why would they do this

>decriminalize

Libtard shill detected.

>"we're not making it legal. We just want to selectively ignore all the laws saying it's illegal!"

Duterte is a smack head. I call Pinochet Penischet because helicopters are compensating for fucking something

Long time opiate addict here, abused fentanyl for most of this year at my peak the dosage was ~2-4 mg every 40 minutes or so. I say let them die. If they are to stupid to source their drugs properly and dose properly then they deserve death.

If they are white people who voted trump they deserve it even more.

>tosses dope in anons car window
>dials 911
lmao

Meth is every bit as bad as heroin.

>clean needle exchanges
>enforce a sterilization program before the clean needles are distributed
This could work. Either they refuse the treatments and spread deathly diseases throughout their enabling communities, or they accept it and continue to poison themselves without the risk of reproducing their faulty genetics.

Dumped my gf today. Ex opiate user. Her family is riddled with them. I have seen first hand what dilaudid and oxy do to people, I am currently pretty lost in life at 32 and to be honest I am heavily considering killing dope dealers. Not for money, but just to make a small difference . I really am alone and my parents will be gone soon, I have 1 friend, and no children. I might as well start doing vigilante shit and taking these cock suckers out. Pot and coke I really dont care about as much as opiates and meth. These fucks are ruining people's lives and I think they deserve to die. Maybe I am just going mental and should shoot the roof of my mouth I dont know anymore. Love you all, don't end up like me senpai.

>compensating for fucking something
why do liberals say this?
how does a gun/truck/helicopter make your penis bigger
like, i don't get it at all

Why not just legalize it and standardize the dose? People will become addicted whether it is legal or not so why not reduce the burden on the public health system?

Here. Come participate in the process. In a coup no less. Thanks bud where's my chopper. It's fucked and you know it

Selling drugs is the most redpilled thing you can do. Just imagine selling something so profitable and when someone tries to quit you just give them a free hit to get them back on it.

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

> 13.000
At this rate you have to advocate the death sentence for heroin dealers. Not even a question. I pray for you Americans. God speed

No it's not, hence it not making headlines about deaths, ODs, and crime.
Hell, one isomer of meth is legally sold OTC here, and a direct analog to the other isomer is also legally available OTC. You didn't know that did you?

But please, keep toting the DEA bullshit.

As long as I don't personally end up in jail, I don't care if its legal. The uneducated idiots that don't put even a moment of thought into what they are taking and just snort or inject any random powder they buy from another idiot deserve death.

its not an easy thing to solve

most of these people are hopeless, depressed, poor losers, and the mental healthcare system is utterly awful in usa but some of them very well coudl quit but they just don't want to end the fun ride and grow up

They're all the problem. The purchase and sale of drugs support shitty people. You don't need to take my word for it though, look around you.

my uncle is a heroin addict and he has robbed his parents and friends homes multiple times and every time hes been arrested by police they just slap him on the wrist in court and he does the same shit again

So don't have public heathcare, then they will die, pay for it themselves, or decide not to do it.

What is the problem again?

This is now a Duterte thread

And everybody else:
>strawpoll.me/11993995

>make all drugs legal
>spend part of war on drugs money on education and harm reduction
>educate on the actual dangers of certain drugs, not just "drugs are bad"
>provide safe injection sites and rehab/counseling

I don't know how to deal with addicts. I am just thinking of killing opium dealers. I hate then man, I have seen up close what they are doing to people. Maybe it will give me a purpose before I am dead. I am pretty fucking stupid for talking about this online because I am actually seriously considering taking action. The area I am in has been absolutely fucked by these drugs. Honestly I just want to stop hurting and I feel like this would be helping society in a small way. I won't stop the dealers but at least some of them will be gone.

>The purchase and sale of drugs support shitty people.
Because only shitty people are allowed to sell the shit you faggot.
Liquor store owners aren't shitty people. They're small businessmen. But back when booze was illegal, he would have been a criminal scumbag.

Here's the deal. Stop letting government dictate morals. You fag.

I do find it rather disturbing that no one brings up the heroin problem in the USA that's getting worse. It's such a bipartisan issue.

Read the New Testament for once bitch
Doturdgay

This
Stop paying for them, let the addicts die, kill the dealers and casual users/future addicts, and the problem solves itself

The length of your nose, that is. Finger widths. Nose length

Become an informant

You could always lace the stuff too, I wouldn't encourage that though.

I stand by you. People who won't get off addictive substances are weak, have no self respect and deserve no respect and little concern. The niggers selling heroin and cutting it with fentanyl are a major reason why I'm racist. It sucks that they aren't the ones who OD. I wish prison and rape for them.

So you want to make emergency healthcare inaccessible without paying first?

It's all Trump fucking talked about when he visited NH.

>How do we best safeguard our society against this epidemic?

You can't.

It makes too much money.

If you are already considering offing yourself, then at least do something worthy beforehand.

Start killing niggers and dealers, if you reach a deadend then off yourself.

Heroin is a self fixing problem...

You're asking for trouble here.
Piss off the bosses and you might end up in a room with jumpers and a battery without any clothes on.

>Maybe I am just going mental

Just the opposite, you care a lot more about the issue than the rest of society.

How? New people get addicted all the time. You just don't care about that?

less druggies running around stealing crap is a good thing

13k less people on welfare or shooting up the place looking for their latest fix

I regret not going to his rallies in New Hampshire.

>Education is the answer

Enjoy your pipe dream, if telling people not to do something worked we'd have a Clinton presidency

The only people who die from heroin are those that let themselves die. I have been on and off it for over a decade. Yes you will always crave it in the back of your mind but no you don't have to go so overboard you end up OD

You can be smart, you can determine a correct dose, you can refuse to do an unknown substance, you can stop when you like. It sucks, you have to taper your dose and W/D are shit but you can stop.

The people that die are idiots, they deserve death

It's true, it's a major cause for homelessness, crime, prostitution and young deaths.

I'm sad the war on drugs failed. I think they should have gone harder on the gangs, they should have made it extremely unattractive to even be a small time dealer by means of lashings, lifetime of jail and possibly death penalty. Punish the big guys just as hard. There can be no big time guys if no one wants to be the small time guy. That would have driven the street costs of drugs up even more, because of the associated risks of dealing.

I wasn't arguing against the legalization of drugs, I was saying that anyone participating in the current drug market is supporting shitty people

I've dated an addict (she's dead now), worked with them, and seen many people succumb to addiction. Offering heroin substitutes does not work as they see this as their god-given right and will spend their money on heroin as a bonus/a top-up. Even if they come clean, the level of recidivism is staggering. The only answer is to kill them and make sure any children they may have are taken care of. Any other approach is naive wishful thinking.

>killing all the users won't work

Works fine in China, and the Phillipines, FAGGOT. No-one who took the .22 cure went back on the smack.

is the heroin epidemic the chinese revenge on white devil for flooding their own country with opium 100 years ago?

well played chongs

I wish I never went down the rabbit hole for this one, and still had your view.

Makes a certain Company a lot of dosh.

Last drug episode of theirs was the crack cocaine "epidemic".

We play both sides of this "war".

No, privatize it.

You can have emergency healthcare that the government has nothing to do with, in fact it'll probably be better.

When the druggie has the option to pay for healthcare or buy another hit, he'll be at the final crossroads.

Fuck right off you piece of shit. I used to be an occasional drug user but now I stopped altogether but killing people for using or trying a substance is ridiculous. They are far worse things like LGTB rights and gay marriage and muslims.

Maybe

Maybe not

Maybe it's worth it

We really need to expand the death penalty

>If you SELL narcotics, your entire family should be executed.
That's too far.

It's not.

Cleaning up your corner might bring you solace for a bit though.

How many of these overdoses are just suicides though?

Is that guy in the bottom pic jacking to the dead bodies through his pocket?

Well I never buy off the street. I try to buy RCs when I can(and usually RCs outperform scheduled compounds) to avoid organized crime.

I'm into a-PHP for example, and not only does it kick meth's ass, I can buy it legally from Spain or the NL.
And then there's 1P-LSD, which is every bit as awesome as LSD itself. And 4-HO-MET which is like shrooms without the mindfuck and 5-MeO-MiPT which is its own wonderful little treat.
The internet is the best place to get stuff, illegal or otherwise. When I do get coke or 2C-B or something, I get it on the DN.

Also, I refuse to use downers. They're trash.

Legalize all drugs. Sell medical grade heroin to the people that want it so they don't OD on fentanyl or other things that are mixed into the heroin that you get black market.

never thought of lacing it. huh, that would definitely fuck up the market, at least temporarily. the thing of it is though, most of the stuff comes from china, ends up wholesale in cartel hands, so those two supply links are secure. so the only thing you could poison are the retail level. wouldn't really do much but kill a handful here and there

>Hell, one isomer of meth is legally sold OTC here, and a direct analog to the other isomer is also legally available OTC. You didn't know that did you?

You're being misleading, you know full well that shooting a gram of meth a day causes crime. Just because its not making headlines (because its hard to actually OD and die on meth) doesn't mean its not bad.

Isomers are used differently, for weight loss or otherwise completely different purposes. Nobody shoots them up

Maybe the risk is to someone who's suicidal already, who want to prevent what happened to his family from happening to others.

To someone who wants to save his people

You would just make the violence even worse. Every action has an equal/opposite reaction.

You can't what used to be a minor problem, and make it into a life-changing major problem without blowback. People don't seem to get this shit.
You always wanna hit a problem with a more intense solution, but all you'll do is raise the stakes, and because there's tons of money and power at stake already, you're just asking for it.

Alcohol prohibition should have been the final lesson in this shit but you moraltards refuse to learn the fucking lesson. Thick as bricks.

We don't. It's just Darwin doing his thing.