Why are white men so fragile? Lol

Why are white men so fragile? Lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TZ-FUptkUNY
youtube.com/watch?v=YuSCrkLzQt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its cute how PoC are like the younger brother who is upset his older brother is flat out better

At least Asians are like that one cousin who at least tries to compete

99% of time it's just calling out niggers for their hypocrisy.

black twitter's so cancer. they're just as racist as Sup Forums and even when they post reaction images it's always pictures of other black people. they're literally so insecure they only save pictures of other nogs

its more like younger sibling. We are the newest race and better in almost all aspects

Its not hateful though, he meant it as sarcasm. But back to the discussion, did you try to claim youre not a white supremicist? Not understanding that you are deeply racist and your unwillingness to give your money and jobs to minorities says a lot about white people.

Twitter puts the nigger IQ on full display for the masses. Technology is lovely.

>criticize colored people
>immediately labeled as racist
They are the ones who can't take words

>le white people don't season their food maymay

Pic related is definitely bland and devoid of flavor.

May I present Franchesca "black people can't be racist" Ramsey.

Both of those things are just flat out untrue.

It's not that white people CAN'T dance and AREN'T good cooks but when you don't have to dance to impress a bitch or cook Chitlins and overspice shitty ineadible food why the fuck would you?

For white people the shit that is necessary for them is 100% a leisure pursuit.

Hot sauce isnt seasoning.

also isn't Poc Latin for sickness or something.

>DA SPIZES

Lecture a nigger about how each food came into creation was from White people and watch their little chimp minds going into pure rage.

Though because they have nothing inside their head to begin with, it's very easy to fill their gullible minds with the dumbest shit ever. They'll believe it if they see it on twitter.

Why wont they shut up about us.

also this

Blacks are the only peoples whose history permanently cripples them in the present.

Then after all the hand outs, all the affirmative action. They act like complete idiots and show no care for their own community.

And to top all that fucking shit off call white people fragile when we spaz out about it.

The greatest dancers and cooks in the world are white though.

you have to admit that shit is funny lol

Why can't PoC just fuck off back to their own shitholes? We're tired of looking at them.

WE

We're not, that's why attacking us is sanctioned.

I do admit. They're so funny and original.

Brownies projecting because of this White people (and asians to a lesser extent) don't care about racial slurs because they don't have a racial inferiority complex.

I see the worst of the black community online. All the people I know personally are pretty cool.

These nonwhites are entirely ungrateful.

We should revoke their privileges.

It's funny because white people actually don't give a shit. You can be racist to white people and nobody cares. But saying something as simple as "black people tend to be more violent" and niggers freak the fuck out DAS IGNORANCE WHATCHU TRYNA SAY FOOL DAS IGNORANCE

Maybe PoC should gtfo of white countries?

I'll admit, i can't dance worth a shit..

But don't tell me i eat bland, flavorless food.

I have a bottle of blairs 3am in my cabinet and can make some delicious pulled pork and burnt ends.

Where the hell did that meme come from anyway?

We don't drench our food in hot sauce because we actually have palates and can taste subtle flavors

>claim they're violent then act violent as a reacton

They're so full of themselves they're unaware of just why they have built a reputation on to themselves.

It's the hypocrisy and double standards

No one really gives a shit about the insults themselves

>There's literally a stereotype of blacks getting mad over fake racism

Sure is

This. If you need anything more than salt, pepper and butter to season meat you're just low class.

>November 8: haha whitey so fragile
>November 9: youtu.be/TZ-FUptkUNY

>cooks
Yea if you like Okra, collard greens, poke chops. sweet taters.
Fuck Niggers.

They're trying to get a single victory somewhere, but they don't seem to ever find one.

White people literally explored the oceans and colonized new territory all over the world for spices. These niggers must have skipped that portion of history

Traditionally blacks used spoiled meat so they had to season the everloving fuck out it to make it palatable. Whites had quality meat so they actually wanted to taste that. I will admit that stereotype triggers probably 7/10 whites.

>These niggers must have skipped that portion of history

>just that portion

Niggers skipped history and most basic elements of adolescent education in general.

Why do you fuckheads keep replying to stupid bait threads written by stupid niggers? I swear I could just make a post saying "u guys sux" and leave and come back the next day to hundreds of responses.

If you removed all blacks who were whited at some point in their family history, the upper trail of their IQ range disappears and it returns to a normal bell curve.

WUZ

The only history they know was muh slavery

>1 post by this ID

I find it funny black people are honestly trying to pretend they have better food than white people. lol

>japan: bombs pearl harbor killing hundreds of americans

and america nukes them twice?

why is america so fragile?

>some arabs knock down two towers and kill 3000 people

>america kills 2.2 million randomly chosen arabs over the next decade

AHAHAHA WHY ARE AMERICANS SO FRAGILE???

>This has to be a joke.
>I cannot believe this is happening.
>I'm litterally about to fucking kill myself and I'm not kidding.
>You better fucking fix this shit right now.
>I am literally going to die, I need an ambulance.
>I can't believe...

This is the best one, but I think it's from Bernie Sanders losing the DNC primary.

>sticking a chicken bone through your nose and riding around on a zebra is culture

lmfao can't make it up

Why do brown people view having to live with each other and no one else as a death sentence?

Yeah but they bitch about white people a lot

AHAHAHHA STUPID FUCKING NO CULUTURE HAVING AMERICAN WHITE PEOPLE

pls give me a (you) I want to see the new system

Black people never domesticated zebras.

Because you can't just get even. You have to cripple the bastards so they learn not to mess with you ever again. The weak should fear the strong.

BRITISH

I like to think of it as a digital Detroit or, if you will, electronic East St Louis.

I wanted to punch her ugly moonface

This or it's just joking back. A lot of those memes make me chuckle, the problem with bantering with black people is they can dish it out but not take it.

The reason why white people don't season their food is nuanced. Black people think it's just "Wait people are boring and have no culture XD".

Furthermore the origin of BBQ was giving niggers the hardest grizzlies shit cuts of meat and them needing to BBQ it so it was soft enough to actually eat. This proves once again many great things happen as a side effect of keeping Nogs in their place.

Does anyone pronounce "POC" as "pock" instead of P-O-C? I always pronounce it that way in my mind.

I think it's also funny that politically correct language went from considering "colored people" to be horribly racist, bigoted, ignorant and outdated to it being considered the most up-to-date progressive PC language

Why are black people still butt hurt over slavery? no nigger alive today was ever a slave so grow up.

Why are leaves so based?

It's extremely annoying when one isn't able to do the same back.
I think most of the rules about not being able to bantz back and forth between groups are stupid, but they're more stupid when it's open season on us. Therefore the trolling back.

It's not about growing up. It's about being a snake.

>At least Asians are like that one cousin who at least tries to compete

Sure Chang......

Asians are equally butt blasted by whites.

>white men are fragile
>chimps chimp out at the word "nigger"

pick one

In their minds, it's fine because they're putting the word 'people' before 'color', so you always know that they are people.

Reminder that white people are better than niggers at literally everything.

Even being funny on twitter.

>white people: we developed machines that replaced your slave labor over a hundred years ago

He's right and youre a beta who goes after asians.

>white people literally create the most rhythmically complex music on the planet

LMAO BURHH DEES WHITE PPL AINT GOT NO RHYTHM CUZ DEY DONT BE MAKIN BEATZ LIKE WE DOES

We taught our slaves / maids how to cook spicy as shit / masterpiece cuisine in the south is what kills me.

This meme could only be sparsely applied to a few Northern areas but they treat it as Gospel (oh, something else we taught them how to imitate)

So the "seasoning" we are missing is batter and a deep fryer? I'll keep that in mind then the next time I'm doing spaghetti bolinais.

>point out that a lot of white chefs are at the top of the culinary fields

OOOGA BOOGA WHITE BOI U MAD BIX NOOD

Where do you live such that black people are cool?

I believe Asians are also included in "PoC"

How did blacks ever get citizenship? What a crazy notion.

>White people have no rhythm

>Posts eminem

We literally do everything better

Silly white people when will these infidels learn rhythm?

I learned rhythm at a young age listening to the steady tic toc of my fathers suicide vest!

>OMG "Colored People" is a racist term you bigot! The politically correct term is "People of Color", SHITLORD!

How did people get this stupid?

Aren't we all people of color? Nobody has pure white skin. "White people" have a peach-like skin tone of varying degrees.

It's because if a white guy were take make a joke about another race. People flip their shit and get offended. Next thing to do is to get the white guy kicked off social and media and lose their job.

This is coming from a nigg.

>white people have no rhythm
youtube.com/watch?v=YuSCrkLzQt8

Why do POC call themselves POC now?