Sup Forums is hurting whites

Yes that's right, Sup Forums is actually hurting us.

Why? Because it is ensnaring us in hatred.

Christianity teaches you to be HUMBLE. It teaches you to work HARD. It teaches you to SUCCEED.

Coming on Sup Forums means indulging all of your hatred, which stops you from progressing in life.

Yes, whites are under threat. Yes, immigration is destroying our countries. But what are YOU going to do about it? Whinge about it on a messageboard? Or go out there, get a job, marry a white woman, and have some fucking white kids?

Bump

Catharsis

Yeah, but too much catharsis becomes ADDICTION.

Just like jacking off. Or drinking. Or video games.

I'm right aren't I?

Of course you're right,
but I doubt anyone spends more then 2 hours here in a day, most of Sup Forums are students if you believe the polls.

Christianity destroyed the roman civilization.

>muh forgiveness

I will have white kids. I will teach them western values of stoicism and democratic values. I will teach them the value of strength, honor and loyalty. I will NOT teach them to turn the other cheek.

Good conservative values are not exclusive to christians. The institution of family was there before christianity, it will be there after it.

>but I doubt anyone spends more then 2 hours here in a day, most of Sup Forums are students if you believe the polls
You underestimate the autism.

But bump because OP is correct.

yes /pol is whites hurting

worry when /pul and 4skin goes physical world with increased freq

Christianity =/= surrender

Cucked Christianity is actually a recent invention that came about through entryism of liberals and leftists into the clergy and theological scholarship.

>but I doubt anyone spends more then 2 hours here in a day
Uh... yes. No one. No one at all...

>Christianity destroyed the roman civilization.
Yeah, and it built the European nations that took over the world.

Christianity was shit FOR YOU. The Nordic nations were BUTT-FUCKED by the superior Anglo-Saxons. Our culture has spread throughout the world (UK, USA, Australia, well all of Europe too, Japan, the entire fucking world - since everybody wears Western suits don't they? And Western culture is Anglo-Saxon culture from the US, UK, Australia, etc.)

>I will have white kids.
You're a Sup Forumstard, so dream on.

>I will NOT teach them to turn the other cheek.
So they'll be angry, impotent, butt-frustrated faggots like you? Kek.

>You underestimate the autism.
Im fairly sure most of us on pol are normies, or slowly turning into normies.

Student myself, soon going into a job with good pay.
Pol turned me from a fat slob that only reads the internet and plays videogames into a low body fat lifter that reads books about politics and stoicism. I was stuck in my room, now i have a ton of friends at the gym that i do bjj with etc.

I went from a mgtow faggot that hated all girls to a guy with a young conservative girlfriend that wants a large family.

Thank you my friend, I think I'm right too.

The point is that you should get off your ass, get a job.

Yes conservative politics are good and you should keep being a conservative.

But you should engage in politics in the real world instead of whinging on Sup Forums about jews. It's the equivalent to getting a GF instead of just jerking off all the time.

I DIDN'T SAY SURRENDER YOU FUCKING KEK

Please read my post again before putting words into my fucking mouth.

>Whinge about it on a messageboard? Or go out there, get a job, marry a white woman, and have some fucking white kids?
Jidf plz go, the time of love is over faggot. The age of hate and chaos is here.

>Yes conservative politics are good and you should keep being a conservative.

Arent the Conservatives in the UK are basically just the same as New labour Blair politics?

The immigration wont be tamed by conservatives- they get cheap labour from it.

The Nord knows his shit.

The only way to get lower immigration now would be to turn the system on its head completely. Which in Britain, will simply never happen.

>Pol turned me from a fat slob that only reads the internet and plays videogames into a low body fat lifter that reads books about politics and stoicism. I was stuck in my room, now i have a ton of friends at the gym that i do bjj with etc.
Assuming you're not bullshitting (which is a big assumption), you're almost certainly a minority.

Most people here ended up here because they were angry at things going wrong in their lives. And now they're stuck here, wallowing.

Not going to lie, that's me included. Which is why I think I need to stop whinging on Sup Forums and actually get a job.

I'm a conservative, and I will remain a conservative, but all the whinging about "da joos" and "da holohoax" really doesn't help anybody, does it? People who get involved in that shit are literally just giving up their chances of ever leading a successful life.

Christanity teachs you to praise the king of the jews. fuck that kikery.

I said conservative with a small 'c', not a big 'C'.

That is, I was talking about conservative politics, not the Conservative Party.

>The only way to get lower immigration now would be to turn the system on its head completely. Which in Britain, will simply never happen.
We just voted for Brexit you fucking cuck and the government are FINALLY realising they have to get immigration down or feel the wrath of the voters.

Christianity built your nation. Try again.

>Most people here ended up here because they were angry at things going wrong in their lives. And now they're stuck here, wallowing.

I think a lot of people here have gotten off their ass after swallowing the red pill.

Get a gym membership - getting in shape helped me in so many ways. Helped me get off my ass, get out of the house etc etc. The positive health effects stops you from wallowing. The pessimism and nihilism of knowing the state of the world will always persist, but atleast you know you are doing your part.

>Get a gym membership - getting in shape helped me in so many ways.
The gym + Sup Forums did the opposite for me. It withdrew me from my friends because I thought they were cucks, and that I had to keep working out to become a "Real Man™". I quit my job. I have now been NEET for 1.5 years. It has fucked up everything about my life.

Fuck off.

>being weak willed
Scholmo, go home!

>He still thinks democracy works.

When I said "turn the system on its head", I meant armed conflict, lad.

Christianity got whites no where

White western people built his nation.

i agree that christianity was important back then, but now most of christians are completely cucked. I mean that litterally. Havent you seen the constant pics and stories posted about christian white couples with black kids?

Tolerance and peace will not serve us against the foreign hordes.

>Christianity
>Sup Forums teaching us hatred
Sup Forums is teaching me how to find my inner manhood
so fuck off and go back to your knitting you pansy faggot

>It withdrew me from my friends because I thought they were cucks

Find people you agree with.

>had to keep working out to become a "Real Man"

Being a man is a constant struggle and the reward is not always apparent of even present. Forging yourself takes persistence and dedication, nothing is free. Tough luck, thats how it is.

>i quit my job

Why? I work enough to be a debt free student. Work gives us a sense of identity and purpose, get a job.

>Yes, whites are under threat. Yes, immigration is destroying our countries. But what are YOU going to do about it? Whinge about it on a messageboard?

First you need to sound the alarm. The actions of a single person is not enough. Whinging is the answer until everybody agrees that it's a problem.

> Or go out there, get a job, marry a white woman, and have some fucking white kids?
If everybody who recognizes the problem decides not to talk about it, and merely to act, there will not be enough people who are made aware of the issue.

It's a failing strategy.

Christianity has failed the west.

>Christianity
>good
fuck you

>inner manhood
Fucking tranny lol

The irish chap has a point. Pol gave a lot of us insight into what being a man is.

I read "The Way of Men" because of a recommended book thread on here.

That book changed my entire outlook on manhood.

>but now most of christians are completely cucked.
Mitt Romney is a Christian and he has five sons. And a fuckton of grandkids (see pic).

Donald Trump is a Christian and he has four children. And a smoking hot wife.

So what were you saying?

> Tolerance and peace
You LITERALLY HAVEN'T FUCKING READ MY ORIGINAL FUCKING POST YOU FUCKING TWAT

I DIDN'T FUCKING SAY TOLERANCE AND FUCKING PEACE YOU FUCKING MORON

I SPECIFICALLY FUCKING SAID "HUMBLE" - WHICH JUST MEANS DON'T BE AN ARROGANT CUNT WHO THINKS "I DON'T NEED TO WORK, THAT BENEFITS JEWS" OR "I DON'T NEED TO HAVE WHITE KIDS, I'M TOO GOOD FOR WOMEN"

AND I ALSO FUCKING SAID "WORK HARD" YOU FUCKING ABSOLUTE FUCKING MORON

READ WHAT I FUCKING SAID

YOU FUCKING TWAT

Mitt Romney is a heretic mormon

>autistic screeching

>Christianity teaches you to be HUMBLE.
Absolutely yes.

>It teaches you to work HARD.
True.

>It teaches you to SUCCEED.
Not really no and that's the problem actually. Christianity teaches you how to be a good guy not how to be an ubermensch.

Christianitism is an important part of our european identity but it's just that, a part. Sup Forums can be good for that, the diversity of strong thoughts is important for the young white males I believe.

Still you're right, at some point you must leave this place, probably when you stop learning anything.

the only clear path out of this mess is to persuade blacks and Hispanics to assimilate into euro-american culture.

Segregation just kicks the can down the road, and assimilation into Hispanic and black ghetto culture is just code for assimilating into the peasant class.

If we want to save the white middle class (and working class for that matter) we have to make minorities confirm to our cultural norms.

>the only clear path out of this mess is to persuade blacks and Hispanics to assimilate into euro-american culture.

Do what you want in the USA but here blacks and muslims have to fuck off.

The founding fathers were not Christians.
I think people will wake up more if they can learn to debate and think for themselves. You can still find virtue without the threat of hell if you have half a brain. If not, keep bible thumping.

What were they ? Budhists ? Muslims ?

so fix the problem. get le pen elected.

or man up and form secret groups that will beat the radical muzzies in a gurrella war. You French still have the numbers. In a demographic war of attrition you will win.

Anger is good. Anger is healthy.

Being constructive with it is a matter of individual effort.