How come the Jews have the best singers?

The leaf Leonard Cohen, Bob Dylan, Simon & Garfunkel, Serge Gainsbourg... The list goes on and on. Why are the best songwriters always Jewish?
Could it be that they truly are the master race, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfNamZmzPc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice try kikey sheklestein

the guys you listed are certainly among the most accomplished at writing evocative lyrics in their time - even thought Dylan outclasses them all.

that said, they aren't the most accomplished musically. they're just the most aware of what cultural tropes are the most powerful, and weren't held back by what most people thought the limitations of the pop songform was capable of expressing

I'm not a kike, burgerbro

>anything besides classical
Lol

I always asked myself the same thing about hans zimmer.

I'm interested in why you say Dylan outclasses them, I would rather say Cohen does so. I like Dylan, but his voice is far from perfect, and his melodies are nowhere near Leonard's ones

neither the beatles, nor the rolling stones, nor joy division, nor jonny cash were jewish. that's all that matters

Because Jews took over the record industry at a time when you either got signed by a label or absolutely nobody heard you. Another mystery solved, Scoobs

Zimmer is pretty good, even though his work isn't complex at all, he conveys feelings really well, which is perfect for a movie (I only know him from Inception and Interstellar though)

ding ding ding motherfuckers

Jewish nepotism grew like a cancer on the music industry and is now in their stranglehold. Talent is suppressed when profit is at stake.

See

>Why are the best songwriters always Jewish?

LOL Schlomo
Nice example how kikery works though
1. Takeover the media
2. Write good critics about jewish people, bad about white gentiles
3. repeat repeat repeat
4. The goyim will start to believe that degenerate jewish art is good
5. profit
6. Be angry that country music hasn't been taken over yet.
7. Work on getting Taylor Swift to wear a dildo

How does that relate to my post?

The thing is, a lot of other artists, not Jewish, are also very known, but artistically, few come close to the ones I mentionned

personal preference: I think Dylan is grander. he makes Cohen seem like a miniaturist. he goes further out on an edge of possible meanings and interpretations in his lyrics. though I wouldn't deny Cohen that he's a master melodist.

both have voices that most people found "an acquired taste" - if their lyrics weren't among the greatest of that time, nobody was listening to them for pure pleasure. Cohen has a natural intimacy, while Dylan's voice is more cutting and seems unequivocal

I get the sense that Dylan was obsessive about not letting his songs become propaganda - songs that attempt to hammer home a specific viewpoint as though it was correct. he wants to create art, not rhetoric.

all his songs are shot through with ambiguity, and most can be taken two ways. the "Mr. Jones" character in Ballad of a Thin Man most hippies probably thought of as "The Man" - the authority, the conformist, the "square." but he wrote it about his own alienation. but those people used it as a salve for their own political agendas instead.

Dylan is too elusive to conform to anyone's agenda, and outright refused to let himself become "King Hippie" when the crown/jester's cap was his for the taking.

says you faggot

literally nothing wrong with any of these people - don't think they made too much if any music that was subversive or referred overtly to their jewishness.
i think that perhaps they might be drawn toward being singer-songwriters because it's a genre where one can succeed via being well read and linguistically skilled instead of just hypermasculine like in a more traditional rock band

Robert Plant and Jim Morrison isnt jewish so the jews don't have the best singers.

>The leaf Leonard Cohen

One hit wonder.

>Serge Gainsbourg
Degenerate human garbage

None of those people are particularly good singers. They're good songwriters.

I'm no fan of niggers, but you can't say they aren't the best singers. Race realism calls for being honest in all aspects.

I like your explanation, you've made me want to explore Dylan's work into more depth. One think I like about the guy is that it feels like he sings the US History itself, I couldn't tell you why.
And regarding Cohen, I've listened to him since I was a child thanks to my mother, so I know every song of his, and they always have this nostalgic vibe when I listen to them. This surely explains my préférence for him.

there are also performers such as itzhak perlman, arthur rubinstein and evgeny kissin.

You're right my dude but I was arguing that once talent is picked up (Jewish or non-Jewish) it will be proliferated and marketed heavily through Jewish cronyism and nepotism. If they believe some particular person's talent (or lack of it) can be profited off of, they're going to do it with the backing and cooperation of multiple corporations of Jewish hierarchy.

Hence why hip-hop and other shitty one hit wonder songs are so fucking popular now. It's lyrically lazy and has mundane beats that are used in other works. It's essentially less work with a high profit turnout with the Jewish marketing and production machine behind it.

One hit wonder?

Name 50 Leonard Cohen songs.

you forgot KISS

But if we follow the logic that Jews have controlled the US music industry for several decades, and that they are responsible for both bringing Bob Dylan and Nicki Minaj to light, then how do you explain their objective deterioration of musical taste?

>The leaf Leonard Cohen, Bob Dylan, Simon & Garfunkel, Serge Gainsbourg
kek

Are you serious? The list of amazing singers is ridiculously.

> youtube.com/watch?v=GfNamZmzPc0

I could, he has written a good hundred songs

>I could
>doesn't
>proceeds to have to google a list of lencoh songs

>Jews have the best singers

>Bob Dylan
>horrible vocalist
>known only for his lyrics

>Simon and Garfunkel
>only one of them had exceptional range
>still mostly about their lyrics

>haven't even heard of the other two

Lmao, try harder, kike-berg. Last time I checked, Elvis wasn't Jewish, nor was Frank Sinatra or Bobby Darin.

it might not just be nostalgia: Cohen seems much more like Gainsbourg to me, in that he's essentially a chansonnier but in English. he grew up in Montreal and was bilingual in French. I also think he wouldn't have become a singer if not for Dylan, but that he chose this alternate route musically. it's difficult to imagine Dylan accepting string arrangements on his albums, for one. Cohen's music is really the producer's work, I think.

I think Dylan is more emphatic about his belonging to an American music tradition - whether that's folk, or rock, or blues, or 1930s American pop styles. Cohen feels much less rooted in any specific musical tradition.

and hey - Dylan was the most pivotal songwriter of the '60s, and that was a culturally-pivotal decade for America.

Look, why would I waste ten minutes of my time writing down 50 Cohen's songs?

You don't have to, but you admit he's a one hit wonder.

because the music biz is run by jews, they help their own goy

The profit of selling to the lowest common denominator. Granted, it's just not one single entity but multiple production companies competing against each other for money. It just so happens that the direction of money has turned to degeneracy and thus is pandered too. It is probably both accidental and non-coincidental as the push for degeneracy is largely Jewish and makes them money so they push even further.

Degeneracy in of itself is reverting to our absolute primal needs and wants which to be seen now is that "sex sells". Immense amounts of that is being pushed through many mediums, this is just one of many.

Mmmm, you're both half wrong.

Artistically, they're considered "pop icons", nothing even close to the stand-outs like Led Zeppelin. Bob Dylan doesn't hold a candle to the gods of rock like them and Pink Floyd who are largely considered to be on another plateau of existence, as it were.

While you also bring up this "lower common denominator" garbage, it's always been like that, it's never been a steady deterioration of quality.

but all those people you named suck

>leonard cohen- writer who can't into music
>bob dylan- an idiot who can't into writing or music
>simon and garfunkel- alright, they're okay
>gainsbourg- a literal fucking pervert

nice b8 m8, woulda worked better if you had used black people instead of jews

>as it were

fucking retard

>leonard cohen
>good singer

You are right saying Cohen isn't rooted in a specific North American tradition (the frequent use of a spanish classical guitar is a good example of it), I would even say this peculiarity is what makes his work stand out particularly. But if I remember well, Cohen was only born in Québec, he didn't reallly grow there, and wasn't bilingual. He has some notions though, and sings in French in some of his songs.

Sure, Dylan had a big influence on the 60s-70s youth, and greatly contributed to the American music tradition.

And I also link him to the US History because of the "Watchmen" movie, in which his song "The times they are a changing" appears in a pretty cool sequence which relates the Cold War of an alternate US timeline

Blacks overwhelmingly make the best music, this can't be disputed.

I'm a white dude and on the whole black culture has contributed the most to American music. Jazz blues rock and roll, hip hop, soul, list goes on. Whites got folk and country. Jews are just good at lyrics, bout it.

The thing is what you call "black" music shouldnt be called black music. You want to listen to black music? Go to Africa and listen to the (generally) percussive traditional music they make.
The black music you think of should be called "Euro-African" music or something, could have all those jazzmen and bluesmen composed their great music without the instruments (trumpet, piano etc.) of the white people? This is "multiculturalism" done great, and is the America I like.

>Jeff Buckley
>David Bowie

Superb singers and lyricists and not jews.

Please don't use Leonard Cohen for your stupid JIDF shilling. He is one of the Jews I unironically like. Not cool!

lel Jews are pretty average at music.

Neil Diamond, Barbra Streisand, Billy Joel.

Not too bad but nowhere near as great as English Anglos. Australia's best music was during the 70s and 80s with our pub rock, all Anglos.

I reckon John Lennon had a bit of Jew in him.

pic related,best Jewish singer

I'm not a shill, and I really like Cohen too, my friend

>Literally who.

Italians are the best. Since Opera times.