SJW Arguments

Have any of you actually gotten into an argument/fight verbally or physically with a SJW. I never had an experience where someone was just spewing bullshit out their mouth and i just couldn't take it. I'm just always wondering how I would react.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n1tFbZ5kaY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One time she 'couldn't even' and started literally shaking

So i violently raped her

I find IRL discussions pointless since you quickly arrive to some retarded circular axiom that the opponent usually holds, like "press in a free country is reliable because country is free", and then they will hold on to it for their dear life and conversation ends there.

Once. When I was too much of a damn cuck to speak up against them.

Next time, they won't have that luxury.

sure as fuck isn't reliable in Russia, friendo

No because then I'd be as autistic as they are for arguing about non-issues in public

they are seriously mentally deranged and aren't worth the effort. And even if you walk away they get triggered

I got into a fight with an SJW once. He walked into my house and started yelling, white knighting for some crazy (literally) chick who got evicted from the building. I kicked him in the stomach grabbed his hand and snapped his pinky like a raw carrot so he would remember not trespass ever again. Pretty sure he learned his lesson.

The point of a political discussion is not to convince your opponent but to convince other people.
In order to achieve that you basically have to make your opponent or his views look retarded. Which is often quite easy with SJWs.
I doubt anyone in entire human history managed to convince an opponent in a political discussion. Such things just don't happen.
Hence, it's entirely pointless to have a political discussion without an audience.

things that never happend

I met a brainwashed guy in college, but he read most of Sup Forums's essential readings and was still bluepilled, so I drilled him with questions 24/7 to get him thinking

He thought 1984 was justification for saying "tattoo person" instead of "tattoo guy." Zero self awareness

It's a true story. I can still recall the sound of his finger breaking. What you've never been in a fight Muhammad?

I was once punched by a black kid in middle school. Now I'm just itching for a fight.

Argue with them based on morals, instead of logic (or at least include moral side).
Don't try to insult, try to persuade. There is a lit of bystanders, whom you can make your enemies or your teammates.

But never argue in support of things you are not absolutely certain in.

I was chatting with this counsellor at a table in a restaurant (we had just finished a concert and were having a meal, ended up at her table) and I assumed she was a cucked leftie because of her job, she asked if I had a gf, said no, she said she's surprised as she thinks I'm a handsome guy. I just looked at her and asked 'wow did you just assume my gender' and she laughed really hard.

More reliable, than in anglosaxon shithole like yours.

same thing happened to me in high school. I went to very diverse schools so fighting was inevitable.

>be me, college normie from the south
>get in public argument with latina feminist/activist girl about trump
>like 10-20 people see her just clown on me and tear every single one of my points apart
>choke up, make bullshit excuse to leave
>day later, get fb message
>she apologizes, invites me to her house, we drink beers, watch soccer, cuddle, banter, actually comfy as fuck
>get pegged

> no anime in thread
> post anime

The weird thing about what I described was, it wasn't even that much of a fight. I was just led over to a black kid by some other person, he punched me once, and that was it.

Now high school, good lord, there were many fights there. Of course, at the time I was weak and obsessed with rules, so I didn't get into any of them.

Yes. I have a talent for explaining complex situations in easy "images" or metaphers so I just took what she tried to say and showed her the flaws and added my critique.
She chimped out and got loud and didn't listen. Her friend was impressed, though.

Never take the bait in public
I was at a cousins grad party and msdyke in the wife beater started spewing shit bc she overheard us talking about a small city pride parade and it was all small talk nothing negative.
>omgz i hate ppl who hate gays
>notice how only ppl who hate gays are fat n ugly
Shes spewing this to ppl around us loudly wanting us to engage
Ignored didnt break circle all small chatter
Shes crying and hugging having a break down has to leave
Party was great after that played catch and made fun of hippies
But never engage
They are all just attention whores with a mental disorders and false sense of victimization
I should said
>im triggered by your hetrophobic hate speech

> The point of a political discussion is not to convince your opponent
The point is exactly to convince your opponent. If convince anyone at all.

> I doubt anyone in entire human history managed to convince an opponent in a political discussion.
Because you are uncivilized and incapable polovetsky mongol scum.

> i know a man, that dreams of a girl, that hates gays

Consider yourself lucky. The older you get the more serious they get. It's allot easier than you might think to kill someone. That's why I stick to mutilating digits if some stranger wants to get tough. It hurts like hell, will make their life suck for weeks and there is zero chance of causing serious injury. If you really want to fight just join a gym and do it as a sport.

Women don't want to further the conversation and quickly progress through topics like men do. All of their questions and comments have the sole purpose of dragging out the conversation and having you retort to topics that aren't part of the original debate - ones they can defend with further deflection. Where as a man's purpose is to reach a conclusion swiftly.
ime.

For example, a women will phrase things as vaguely as possible and leave out details on purpose so that the male is forced to correct her before they can move on to the next stage of the discussion.

>You: "Women aren't hired for jobs they can't do. It's not about sexism"
>Her: "Why doesn't it bother you that women are treated poorly in the workplace?"
>You: "Women are not treated poorly. Where is your citation on that? It can't be proven. It's all perception. And what is giving you the impression that it wouldn't bother me if it was true?"
.... and now we're off topic and it will take at least 5 minutes to get back on track.

See how she deflected the entire conversation instead of addressing the topic in a logical fashion? Okay, that is what it's like to try and debate a feminist/SJW. You will NEVER accomplish anything. Any facts or redpills you bring up will be immediately deflected. 2 hours later, nothing is accomplished except you feel pissed off and unfulfilled.

The lesson is don't bother. You're only going to make a fool of yourself. It's like arguing with a toaster. If someone saw you arguing with a toaster, they would think you were crazy. Same thing here.

Thanks for the advice.

>Russian calling others mongol scum
Anyway if you think you've ever convinced an opponent it's probably because they pretended out of pity because you're so delusional.

>Canadians pretending theyre tough

>has never been in a fight

I never argue this way because it tires me out

Maybe its because I was a stubborn child so I would always argue with my parents, and my dad did exactly what you describe

So before ever hitting public school I was already tired of that bullshit, its how hed avoid me winning every time

Ive been in a fight, I just find it hard to believe some guy straight up walked into your house and you just fucking gut punched him/broke is finger

Its an absurd situation

>Be Brit studying in Londonistan
>Walking home from gym
>See 2 students sticking something to a lamppost
>Get closer and realise they are 'trump is a cunt' stickers
>They offer me some
>I say "I don't think this is constructive, we need to just get on and work on repairing our relationship with America"
>They just grunt something and walk off

>Its an absurd situation
It was completely absurd. I was laying on the couch and this guy I've never seen before just walked in and started yelling about how I had made this girl homeless. Hence my violent reaction. I don't blame you for being skeptical.

>I dont blame you for being skeptical
>everyone who is skeptical has never been in a fight

I believe you leaf but you sure as fuck are autistic

>Be me
>Walking home from work
>SJW with an abortion petition starts yammering at me.
>Refuse to sign she starts callin me names
>Spit in her face
> Nu male orbiter graba me
> Knee him i the balls and sock him in the jaw.
> Walk off while SJW cunt crys and tries to wake up her pussy friend.
>Long story short spent a week i lock up.
All in all I would do it again.

I've got another one

>Be me, sat in a Human Rights Law seminar in a very left wing London uni
>We're discussing European case law
>Article 9 of the ECHR comes up
>We discuss the burka
>Some girl says that the Burka can be liberating and empowering for a woman
>I instantly object and point to Saudi Arabia as an example of how ridiculously untrue that is
>Some clearly Muslim guy starts getting pissed
>He starts talking about how some middle eastern countries have led the way in women in government positions
>I want so badly to show my power level, but I realise I am gravely outnumbered. Plus I was drugged up on Codeine.

I still have never met an SJW raging in the real world. I've seen people walk by with fluorescent hair and problem glasses, but never had someone screech at me for stupid shit like holding doors open for people or using gender pronouns.

I swore a long time ago I'd never let it slide and would argue them into the ground, but I still haven't gotten the chance.

>you sure as fuck are autistic
Many such cases.

oh this fine gem.

I live 3 - 4 blocks from her cave. Trips decided what I do outfront of her cave.

>tfw ENTP autist
>can't stop myself from arguing

I have these kinds of arguments with my mom whenever I come home. Neither of us can walk away so it goes on forever.

She's not a SJW, just an old liberal, huge Hillshill. She nearly always brings it to abortion, I think it's because she was in college when Roe v. Wade happened. We don't even disagree on abortion but we still keep arguing.

Neither of us has ever convinced the other of anything.

>He starts talking about how some middle eastern countries have led the way in women in government positions

That's because they have so many wives and so much nepotism.

I dont fucking getit, how fucking stupid are you people that cant hold your ground against a normie girl?
I work with a lot of normie 18-22 year old girls and i speak with them about politics all the time.
I am more hardcore than mooman in reality but nobody woul EVER guess it.
I just speak very calmly and outmanouver them with compliements, adulation, humor and just deflection.

You are complaining they use dirty tactics, why dont YOU?
With girls, and normies in general, you dont argue POINTS, your argue FEELINGS.
You dont reason with them, you trick them.

To learn how to argue with girls you have to look at how girls argue when they are with other girls.
they use humiliating, shame, sneer, deflection manipulation, group dynamics etc.etc.

Using your example:

You: "Women aren't hired for jobs they can't do. It's not about sexism"

Stop right here, this is wrong, if you open a conversation with a woman the same way you would with a man you are already fucking the fuck up.

How stupid do youi have to fucking be? We spend all of our time here repeating how different men and women are but you fucking faggots pretend to sway women using the same tactics you use with men.

WOMEN ARE MANIPULATED WITH DIFFERENT METHODS, LEARN FROM THE FUCKING JEWS.

For example: your goal is to argue:
>"Women aren't hired for jobs they can't do. It's not about sexism"

you would NEVER say it, what you would say is something like this:
"do you think its fair that women are being forced to enroll in university courses they dont like ? dont you think women should be able to study what they prefer even if the job market isnt the best right now fro feminist studies?"
her ": omg of course, women should just be able to study whatever they want and do whatever they want".
you:"but can you believe this article i read on the huffpost that says that women HAVE TO study science because otherwise they are not doing what they really like? would you study science , yuck lmao right? XD#

Canada either is the cause of, or predicted the sjw movement all the way back in 1993. youtu.be/n1tFbZ5kaY8
>inb4 sorry, naked fat black crippled dykes are hard to find

I don't think most old liberals are hillshills. My mom is also an old liberal and she's not a big fan of Hillary. Honestly no one who's been paying attention has been a fan of Hillary after 2008.

Wear trump geat in SF, LA, or NYC and you will have your fill of this I think. Just go to coffee shops where the genders studies grads all work and they will screech at you.

Either you are 12 making shit up, or you are an adult with the mental capacity of someone who is 12, making shit up.

You're a badass. (: That sounds brutal but if he trespassed into your home, I cannot blame you.

They really don't exist unless they are still going to school and doing it to fit in. Most of the adult sjws you see online are from europe or california.

No he's right. Arguing without an audience is dumb. The person you're arguing with will 99% of the time, like all humans will when presented with evidence that they're wrong, will double down on their beliefs rendering the conversation pointless. You're there to convince the people around you though.

Other than on the Internet, no. On the Internet, they just block you once they realize you don't agree with everything they say.

Rofl I guess I could, but I'm an attorney so I can't really get away with displaying my power level like that, so I have to hope I stumble into a radical being retarded just organically.

cont.

her." lamo right >XDXd science is for losers lmao"
you"yeah, i mean there is an enormous need right now for designers and liberal alrts majors, we can just let those fucking stupid virgin nerd losers get the boring jobs at google or whatver, can you imagine how boring working with a pc all day must be? lmao have you seen how cool the new iphone is? thats much better right omg"
her "yeah i would hate to be surroinded be nerd engineers all day i want some fucking bilionare basketball/soccer/whatever player or a doctor or shit".

>>Some girl says that the Burka can be liberating and empowering for a woman
>>I instantly object and point to Saudi Arabia as an example of how ridiculously untrue that is

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING INEPT HOLY SHIT.

>>yeah lmao i agree, like the other day i saw the toronto gay parade and there was a wonferful display of a gay couple dragging each others by their chokers, its time those fucking evil white male let women and gays do whatever they want, burka choker whatever man, free love.
>her: mind fuck, now she has to agree with you, anything she says she cant argue
>next." like i read the other day of a transgender group in california hosting "silicon parties" they mett up and they fill their bodies full of silicone, i can show you the link if you want, i think its wonferful, everybody should be free to do whatver they want, do you know that mohamed wife was 9? islam truly is a beautiful religion and i cant wait til we have silicon parties full of 9 years old trannie girl.

and you have to say all of this like you really believe it, like there is NOTHING wrong.
otherwise it wont work.

strip naked shoe on head sharpie in pooper while professing your love for her outside her cave. Live atream on /pol.

It's pretty difficult to convince someone about polemics.

It is much better to go straight for thr throat and attack their philosophical underpinnings and contradictions.

Dunno one time I shut down some poser bitch who said I was slut shaming by saying I love sluts

Most SJW's are only confident in spouting there bullshit via the internet because they're usually beta fags who are to timid to back up there bullshit in a debative manner outside of massive ecochambers like Universities.

That said I've had one verbal exchange with an SJW in a World Terrorism class at college. But I go to college in the Midwest so my prof was pretty chill and even for being a self admitted democrate who voted for Bernie.

>You are complaining they use dirty tactics, why dont YOU?

It's not dirty. It's just plain avoiding the conversation. Do you want to bicker like children, or do you want to discuss the topic? You're saying you are awesome at bickering like a child. Congratulations. That doesn't mean you can debate anyone at all. It's the same reason women suck so bad at debates.

If you put one of these bitches that constantly deflects on stage at a real debate, they would be scolded a few times before being disqualified. It's not a legitimate discussion and it's not worth anyone's time to invest in it because nothing will ever get done. That's the point.

Reroll

>says dirty tactics are bickering
>proceeds to bicker

Hmmmm stfu u dumb amerishart

you fucking moron piece of shit thats not what i am saying at all you disgusting waste of oxygen get the fuck off my board.

i can debate better than fuckikng trump, i was in my school debate team and i was the fucking kobe of debating.
i could the bate you with an intensity unknown to mankind.

what i am saying is: YOU DONT DEBATE WITH WOMEN AND NORMIE, you charm them, you trick them, you sway them.

i basically said the opposite of what you accused me to do, i would never bicker with a woman, in fact whenver i engage with them there is laughter and compliments, agreement, adulation and so on.

understand now you fucking waste of air?
probably not, i fucking pity your existance.

I get that you are having a discussion with someone with an extra chromosome, but still...have a snickers and chill the fuck out.

Me too - I've been itching for a fight for a long time. Actually it's kind of worn off, but I was, for /years/.

> attorney
> using 'power level'

I don't know what to think

worked 12 hours today, fuck ups everywhere by cowrokers , found out one girl i work with used to have a black broyfriend (trash.exe), pol is being spammed hard, mad as fuck, shit day all around.
and then i read threads like this and i despair, if this is the kind of faggots we have "on our side" we might as well give up.
the social ineptitude is disgusting, if i saw any of these faggots walking around spewing our bullshit like this i would take them aside and fuck them up, it is literally the worst way to get what we want.

we have been fucked by the jew for 2 thounsand years and you fucking faggots still havent learned to use their tactis aganst them, fucking autismo incarnated neck yourselves.

It's an odd situation since a lot of the judges and court workers where I work are quite conservative and we can discuss stuff like Trump and his policies in between cases, but many attorneys are Jewish and they're all liberal so politics aren't really a good topic around them. They can hold a grudge.

Holy shit your a sad little child