Why didn't Zoe Quinn's book do as well as Milo's?

Why didn't Zoe Quinn's book do as well as Milo's?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/182674/
youtube.com/watch?v=pdRAyG-BuFE
twitter.com/invisibro/status/814991194971373568
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmm, doesn't make sense

Who?

I've got no clue my dude.

You'd think people would eat this up.

SO confusing.

I have not looked up their books, but I'll bet Milo's is way more catchy and or provocative.

Zoe, a little bit of drama and shock value can really go a long way to rallying support and notice of your creative work.

Also, Milo probably has more hills to climb to get attention so he has to become better than he was yesterday if he wants to keep his career going. You don't just get handouts as a white male. You don't get diversity or pity points either.

Who?

because a book on internet harrasment is boring

Hmmm I really cant think of a reason

before i started the book i would go to game conventions and enjoy being their, after i started putting my opnions forward i would go to the same places and think who is going to beat me to death.

I guess reality is hard to deal with for some people when you are attacked that much

Maybe cuz we don't know who you are???

>I'm a VICTIM
>I'm a SURVIVOR
>I'm entitled to your money, sympathy, and attention why aren't you giving it to me REEEEEE

Same old Zoe. Sadly for her, it is no longer 2015

it's 2016

I'm going to need a sauce on that my man.

>before i started the book i would go to game conventions and enjoy beating multiple guys off, after i started putting my opnions forward i would go to the same places and think who is going to beat me to death.
Fixed

so far

i know who both of these people are.

however, i am only just now learning about her supposed book that sounds like it's been out for a while.

THAT is why it isn't going to do as well. the fact that she's a fake, conceited bitch-cunt will also work against her.

>Men even suck dicks to the top better than woman

the Gamergate fiasco seems so distant now/

what can we do to get her publishers to revoke her contract on prejidicial grounds such as her going around hurling profanity and spreading hate like she does??

you can find it with 4 clicks

Haha. Zoe Quinn lying is why we have Trump as president. Praise kek.

A gay conservative is more intriguing than another silicon valley whore

She's as interesting as mayo. Milo is a Jewish quasi-Nazi who dresses in drag and says he wishes he was straight and talks about BBC and wants women to ditch the pill.

>survivor's perspective
Milo hasn't even written his book yet and it's topped the hardback best seller lists in Politics.

I'll wait for the audiobook as he's apparently reading it.

Zoe, pls go.

Sweet Jesus that theme...

You have a great deal of explaining to do my Czech friend.

>You don't just get handouts as a white male
Jew faggot, big difference.

Here
nhentai.net/g/182674/

if you mean the graphical theme, thats my own CSS written from scratch (and used by Stylish plugin for Firefox)

I mean there both amoral, selfish, elitist, white shitstirrers that know their status, and feel entitled to compensation for stirring their shit.

I'm a liberal, but people like Quinn and Wu are basically the left's Milo.

Reverse image search didn't come up with anything

Thanks user!

And it looks like a 'hacker' desktop from an episode of 20/20.

well i am a computer guy and i like minimalist dark graphics (its far more comfortable to read at night)

Her and Anita are old news, the fact they have fucked so many people on their own side over with shady shit like Anita running off with that indie devs money means the media can't vouch for them anymore without admitting it supported two dodgy people at best, con artists at worst.

Since this user wanted to be a faggot here it is.

nhentai.net/g/182674/

leftists can't focus on something

Chapter Three: My Address to the United Nations
I was given a platform in front of a potential global audience. I talked about myself. Yet the patriachry colluded to make sure my speech about myself was somehow sidelined, and money was not showered on me as a Cyber Security And Safe Space Expert. I'm a survivour, but where is my free money? I made less out of this gig than when I posed nude for the suicide girls knock off. I feel oppressed.

Sure, same here, but green on black is about as played out as cat pictures.

He will definitely get two pity points for the Jew/Fag combo, but relative to Zoe, he actually has to accomplish something more interesting than "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. the mean bullies on the internet hurt my feelings."

>Mine is from a survivor's perspective

has anyone seen sam hyde's take on quinn in his KSTV series? top fucking kek.

I have this sick fantasy in my head where I come into Zoe Quins office to talk about a really progressive game that exposes and teaches people about the current mental health industry.
She then rings up her friends who developed gone home, and we all get together with 20 gallons of lube and they all teach me to code in Fourtran all night whilst we lick each others nipples.

No, do tell.

true, but its more comfy than just black and white :)

So is this what you do when Slovakia leaves you?

KSTV was pretty good, I got to see it on youtube in the small window that people uploaded it in, it was brutally pessimistic

Eh, that's not so bad to be fair. You need to fix your quick reply box though.

he goes into a whole 5 minute section about how he has a problem with thinking about dumping his seed in colossal trash heaps like quinn... it's worth the bucks to just get it and watch it imo, but i'm employed, so not sure from the neet perspective, you can probably torrent of find most of it on youtube

what is her book called?

>survivor's perspective
>survivor
>survivor
>survivor

I'm getting really tired of this bullshit.

TL;DR - An attention-seeking professional victim is upset that her 15 minutes of fame are now up.

which episode was it, can you say? I might see if I can dig it up.

Because she's an SJW and average people can't stand SJWs.

Fucking Greenland.
Was so confused, never actually seen that flag before.

Actually, I wonder if Antarctica has a flag.
Wow. That is a shit flag.

>fourtran

fourtran
four tran
for tran
for trans

Guess you meant fortran but this bitch can hardly do HTML, which is what that stupid depression quest basically is.

Your flag looks like a hemorrhoid on a blue alien's ass. Got fucked hard, huh?

maybe you shoulod fuck off ice nigger

Yes, my ass is teet as fuck m8.
Send help.

i still didnt get over it :-(

thx, i guess
the goal was to make a theme which is dark and well-readable (all other i could find were either old & broken or used way too similar colours)

and since i am the only person who uses it and i dont really care about aesthetics, this is the result (and i also re-added (You)s of course).

now i question if I like vaporwave now because of this vapid cunt

Hey, literally who cunt
whatta you doing?

Europe tends to be 5-15 years behind

actually the further east you go the older all the styles get

Good. I hope she feels like there's no hope. Best video:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdRAyG-BuFE

Where they made Satan into her because she is literally the devil.

Zoe "spreading my legs for 5 guys" Quinn.

why she still relevant.

she's not, which is why the only time remember she exists is when i'm reminded by Sup Forums

>he's apparently reading it.
he better

>not using word captcha

will i get a) a reply; b) blocked; 3) ignored?

twitter.com/invisibro/status/814991194971373568

Who?

2016 just won't stop delivering SCHADENFREUDE.

Women can't read.

the only good thing about this faggot is how ravid the twitterfags get about him

So she might have to actually get a job at some point? Oh nooooo

Attention whoring at its finest.
>but what about meeeeeeeeeeee and my book deal

Truly, she will fade into obscurity. I had actually forgotten all about her and GG for a while now as a matter of fact, until this.

Oh god this is amazing. It makes me eternally happy to see Quinn desperate to keep a grasp on her relevance and victimhood, just to have it pulled away more and more.

Because Milo is the hip and trendy alternative media man and Zoe Quinn is a hasbeen who never really was.

Also, the few people who do recognise that name probably don't recognise it for quality journalism, honesty, integrity, that sort of thing.

>Survivor's perspective.

inb4 milos book is a 75page copy and paste job from random shit hes written at breitbart just like lauren southerns """book"""

Nice trips.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you need to respect the cooldown rate on that victim card or youll get punished

Reminder that Chelsea Valkenburg abused her daddy's money to silence her boyfriend from talking about the ordeal, and according to her own definition of rape defining unfaithful partners as themselves rapists to the faithful party, raped her boyfriend at the timeby her own definition through her sexual misadventures throughout the "Gaming Journalism" Cabal, which in turn solicited positive coverage for her garbage game Depression Quest, not outright reviews though as so many claim. She's lucky the judge dropped the appeal her boyfriend filed into the suppression of his freedom of speech through a ridiculous gag order

She also fabricated getting mugged in order to solicit pitybux online, no police report or any confirmation provided

She also posed for a nude set of photos with such quality groups as BrokenDollz and Deviant Nation, discount SuicideCows at best

Valkenburg is the archetypal rebellious and outright evil bitch with rich parents funding her covering her mistakes

Lets make her part of Sup Forums

What's it like in Greenland?

>but people like Quinn and Wu are basically the left's Milo
No, they aren't even close. Milo didn't go around trying to usurp industries in order to make them pander to demographics that don't add up into a viable vocal minority. Milo worked for everything that he has. The other two just whined until someone gave them what they wanted.
Also, no one cares about those two. Milo, however, is getting more, and more popular.

Because everyone but her most loyal followers saw through her 'I'm the Savior of the Internet' narcissism shtick.

>they used her retarded alias instead of her real name

Imagine a tiny population spread over a coast where the southern point starts at the bottom of Spain and the north is the top of Scotland. If you can't imagine that, you can't imagine the rest of the factors.

a) Not relevant outside of gamer-gate
b) Fat
c) Who?

Well thats what makes the left different from the right, they are both attention whores that do outrageous things, in a way leading their respective movements.

What you described the differences would just be a SJW compared to a white nationalist, essentially.. left and right.

Maybe because people actually like milo and zoey is a literal sociopath

Milo fans bought his book and Zoe Fans must not have bought her book. Does she expect people to buy the book just cause she's had a bad time?

what happened to eron gjoni anyway, is his life still fucked?

>Does she expect people to buy the book just cause she's had a bad time?

That's the kind of question I have, too. I atleast know what Milo stands for, so at least I know what his book is going to be about. What the fuck is Zoe's book even about? That shitty video game she made? The idea that people should feel sorry for her?

It wasnt a suicide note?

People have shitty times all over the world in a wide range of things. How do you make internet trolls seem as engaging as someone being chased by the mafia or struggling to survive in the wilderness. At the end of the day people supported her against people who attacked her but that's it. They're not about to go put their money where there mouth is for someone who isn't really an entertaining personality to follow.

He's slinked off for the most part after his appeal was dismissed, probably a smart move as much as it sucks all things considered. The most I've seen is him doing a seldom interview

Seeing Quinn fucking roast in court over all the fucking lies she's put out about him him ranging everywhere from him violating a restraining order thrice and being physically abusive

The cabal is still failing to realize that their continual swathe of articles and limelight doesn't exactly translate into sales. Both in this case of her book sales and also for Wu's shitty game never having more than !ten! concurrent players on Steam

>I got to speak at the UN, got constant chilling from sjw outlets and don't even have to work because i live on patreon ebt.

>HOW DARE anyone else get the attention i deserve

kek, she is Sup Forums personified

Lewd. Far too lewd.

>my own css written from scratch.
Dude thats nothing to brag about, it's like a couple of minutes of work

t. frontend dev