Why is Maine so white?

And how do we enrich them? They don't get to enjoy the diversity the rest of the country does!
bangordailynews.com/2012/09/14/politics/understanding-why-maine-is-so-white/

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/all-states/white-not-hispanic-population-percentage#map
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>AUGUSTA, Maine — When 95 percent of the people around you have a different skin color, it’s hard not to notice that you’re different.

That reality marks life for people of color who live in Maine.

“I recently took my family to an agricultural fair,” said Professor Charles Nero, who moved from the South to teach rhetoric and African-American studies at Bates College in Lewiston. “In the back of my mind, I asked if I should bring my family there. I didn’t see other black people, but people were really nice to me. As a black person, you do think a lot about how freely you can move about.”

“I have an 8-year old daughter who is biracial. She and her mother, who is white, went to see a concert in Bangor,” said Pious Ali, a native of Ghana who now lives in Portland.

>When she returned from the concert, Ali’s daughter asked him why there were so few people who look like her in the audience.

>“In Portland, she sees a very diverse community,” he said. “She sees a lot of kids like her: Arabs, Asians, Hispanics. When she leaves Portland, she doesn’t see many other people. I think she was amazed when she looked around and saw very little diversity.”

>Although Maine ranks just behind Vermont as the whitest state in the nation, census figures indicate that the Pine Tree State is slowly becoming more racially and culturally diverse. Ethnic populations increased in all 16 counties between 2000 and 2010.

>And the state’s three largest metropolitan areas — Bangor, Lewiston-Auburn and Portland-South Portland — saw increases during the past decade of 6.2 percent, 3.8 percent and 5.4 percent, respectively, in the percentage of residents who identify their ethnicity as something other than non-Hispanic white, according to data compiled by Harvard School of Public Health.

Send a shrewdness of apes their way, might actually make Maine red.

Doesn't styx "the civic nationalist" the hammer live in one of the last white states?

Would explain why they're so down for multicult, they've never laid eyes on a nigger.

I want to move to Maine.

Good Idea?

pls keep it that way

t. New Brunswick

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>She sees a lot of kids like her: Arabs, Asians, Hispanic
What, the kid is half-white, half-black (Ghana).

She's more like the white people she sees than ARABS, ASIANS OR HISPANICS?

Why would ARABS ASIANS AND HISPANICS be "kids like her".

Is it everyone vs white or how does that work?

Yeah, that map's not accurate. Whites have a majority in literally every state besides California.

>“I have an 8-year old daughter who is biracial."

How do we stop the enlightened 8 eight year old liberals who never stop with the truth bombs?

>colder states have more white people

color me surprised

You can't trick me styx. I visited Albaquerque not too long ago.
indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/all-states/white-not-hispanic-population-percentage#map

There's not a single argument why being majority white would be a bad thing except for "people grown up in majority non-white multiculti hell communites can feel weird living among majority whites".

That and the "indigenous knowledges hindered by environmental policy". But come on, those cultures are all but erased. What knowledge do they possess about nature now that the rest of you don't already know?

Why frame a whole article so negatively without explaining why it's supposedly negative?

"Diversity, diversity, diversity" isn't an argument, it's a mantra.

>Is it everyone vs white
Yes, this is exactly why race mixing is dangerous. Biracial children that are part-white are always considered to be their non-white counterpart. Despite there being less whites than Asians, blacks, and so on, they will always see themselves as minorities that need to band together against whites.

You nonwhote fuckers have 3 xbox hueg continents to chose from. Fuck off if you don't want to be around whites.

Hey guys, look.

It's fake fucking news. These really kikes wonder why we don't trust them?

in Canada there's still tons of first nations people. IMO though once they lose their language the culture is officially over.

>people grown up in majority non-white multiculti hell communites can feel weird living among majority whites

This kind of nonsense makes me want to make the holohoax a reality. I went to a majority non-white high school in a Toronto suburb and these motherfuckers are complaining.

this means that whiteness is a recessive allele, meaning it's a recent and less-hardy mutation of the gene.

>literally mutants
>masterrace

kek

Go back to apefrica monkey.

Wtf I'm a hillshill nao!

australia btfo

>goes around telling everyone how good they are at the "intelligence test" they invented

literally the equivalent of a 4-year-old who's the world champion of a sport they invented.

except when 4-year-olds do it it's cute.

What they lack in intelligence they make up in terms of wisdom.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

I've been to Detroit. Niggers fail at being human.
youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

Mayne streem meteor

>She sees a lot of kids like her: Arabs, Asians, Hispanics.
WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING.

i've been to Windsor. Canadians fail at being interesting.

Detroit gave the world techno music. Your whole country has fewer cultural achievements.

>goes around and lives in their societies and cries about how their oppressed.

If you're not some trolling white, I want you to explain to me why you're not in some mud hut fucking your second cousin with orangutan titties and blowing air in cows asses. (if you're an elite african anyway)

top kek
>this denial

White guilt is literally a fucking cancer.

Sounds like Maine needs emergency diversity. Canada will send you some Syrians ASAP

If you include white Hispanics the number is closer to 77% not great but not the lie you are spouting

'Her Kid' didn't notice or say squat... SHE noticed and attributed that thinking to her kid.

Please keep it white the few niggers we have fuck shit up especially in Lewiston

A state with about a million people needs to completely upend its entire demograraphy, society, culture and history because a guy decided to knock up a chick from Ghana and the kid doesn't fit in???

Jesus Christ this shit pisses me off. Could you imagine some nigger going to Japan and saying "why dey not look lika finna bix nood hood nigger like me".

Actually I can imagine that

yes, obviously, and if you don't think so, well then, you're just a racist.

Techno wasn't even founded in the city of Detroit it came from the burbs.

That's essentially what the "article" is saying. The real question is why in white countries are there areas where there are barely any whites. A kid should see people like him in his own land.

Anyway, the kid in OP is mixed and those mutts don't fit in anywhere

fucking kikes

H'm, the most liberal places are always the whitest, I wonder why that is. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

>boo hoo where are the people who look like me

try africa or asia, ect

Here is something more interesting to look into rather than Maine.

Kiryas Joel, New York
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York

>Spoke Yiddish at home 91.5%
>99.02% (((White)))
>According to 2008 census figures, the village has the highest poverty rate in the nation.
>More than two-thirds of residents live below the federal poverty line and 40% receive food stamps.

Hardly a question
The left is filled with people who absolutely hate whites and see the long term purpose of white genocide

intersectionality
its a communist concept that white liberals believe in

All non-whites/trannies/gays/etc are all part of one giant anti-white group, liberals seem to think their pets won't turn on them sooner or later

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York
Orthodox Jews are fucking crazy. They still probably have a super low crime rate despite having the highest poverty rate.

YOU ALL HAVE TO HAVE NIGGERS
YOU ARE RACIST TO NOT WANT WHITES GONE

We can't have that. Let's help them diversify so they aren't such racist biggots.

>“I have an 8-year old daughter who is biracial. She and her mother, who is white, went to see a concert in Bangor,” said Pious Ali, a native of Ghana who now lives in Portland.

We HAVE to change this for the niggers you guys. The kike newspaper said so.

>Is it everyone vs white
YES.

Specifically white men.

Except fraud and child abuse but whateva yo!!

maine is racist and needs diversity

>As a black person, you think about how freely you can move about

Are there roaming KKK squads I wasn't informed of? I'm curious whether the average black American is more cautious in the ghetto or in a white neighborhood

Fucking nuts the way these people make money off of this shit

Because Diversity is forced for the sake of cheap labor for big corporations.

If they every do an honest analysis of it, average people will draw the same conclusion. That's why the propaganda is always relentless about white guilt and vibrant non whites.

Take the fight to the door step of the super elite class if you want to change the policy.