So I've gone down the path a lot of you have. Started out a libkek, then became an Aleppo, then a "civic nationalist...

So I've gone down the path a lot of you have. Started out a libkek, then became an Aleppo, then a "civic nationalist," and now progressively sympathizing more and more with ethnonationalists.

Thing is, is there a stage in our collective evolution past ethnonationalism? Something tells me there is. After all, every time I figured I had the answer, I realized I did not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPYM8u-w6i4
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/12/26/russia-discovers-mass-graves-syrians-torture-aleppo/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/russia-turkey-syria-161228050019245.html
rt.com/op-edge/372038-turkey-us-erdogan-isis-support/
foxnews.com/world/2016/12/26/latest-russia-says-mass-graves-found-in-eastern-aleppo.html?refresh=true
youtube.com/watch?v=z2JXP1Su3G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope.

Ethnonationalism is a lazy version of cultural nationalism. If you can't be bothered to accept individuals for their talents and traits, rather than skin color, you're objectively lazy and don't deserve to be part of the coming nation.

Is there a lot of overlap between ethnonationalism and cultural nationalism? Yeah. Niggers are, overwhelmingly, bad. But there's nothing wrong with welcoming the few niggers who don't act like niggers, or purging the europeans who don't act european

But isn't cultural nationalism, as you define it, just "civic nationalism plus race realism"? I mean, what's the difference?

>But there's nothing wrong with welcoming the few niggers who don't act like niggers
Sounds a lot like
>Oh a few muslims are good!

Give them an inch and they'll be spitting KFC on you telling you about how you personally owned 6 trillion slaves despite Afican kangz being the prime beneficiaries from the slave trade
youtube.com/watch?v=zPYM8u-w6i4

>civic nationalist

>ethnonationalism
>implying that there aren't more genetic differences between different family lineages in the same race compared to the minuscule genetic differences observed across races

wew lad

besides niggers, they are dumb until proven otherwise

What does this sim represent?

What is it

Not everyone who is European is good but everyone who is not European but resides in European countries is bad.

The temptation is far too great for non-whites to advocate for increased numbers of their own ethnic group. Either through fucking or modifying law for more immigrants.

If you don't understand this you will wake up one day to find your own country is a foreign land, just as the Canadians in Vancouver have found out, just as the Europeans in Los Angeles have found out, just as the Britons in London have found out.

One of the very first acts of Australia's parliament was to exclude foreign labour from flooding our shores and guarantee Anglo-Saxon supremacy over this great land. In time we expanded this to central, southern and eastern europeans, which I have no problem with.

The problem arises when Jews feel threatened by a proud white majority nation and they seek to replace us with non-whites in order to wrestle control from us. A country divided by race can never unite to solve international interventions it it's domestic affairs.

A country should more than a money making scheme.

> leaf

Here, lad.

>when looking at one locus in someone's genome

Are you seriously going to tell me that 100 somali will be more diverse from each other than if you compared their genomes and phenotypes against 100 anglos?

Yep

If you take a look at the bell curve of any given racial IQ test, you will see that the variance in similar performance groups (low medium high) between the races is at most a 20% difference in score, while the top compared to bottom performers can have nearly double the IQ score within the same racial group

My god you are retarded.

>Not even close to an argument

Are you fucking serious?

Do you actually unironically think that the black girl is extremely genetically similar to the redhead white?

What the fuck kind of retarded brainwashing have you gone through to defend this shit on Sup Forums where you don't have to?

Pepe silvia

desu if your getting 'redpilled' by Sup Forums in all likelihood you have a sub-100 IQ

Nice autistic gif hope you saved it twice

You read thesw yet? Russia claims to have uncovered mass graves.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/12/26/russia-discovers-mass-graves-syrians-torture-aleppo/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/russia-turkey-syria-161228050019245.html

rt.com/op-edge/372038-turkey-us-erdogan-isis-support/

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/26/latest-russia-says-mass-graves-found-in-eastern-aleppo.html?refresh=true

Yes actually, but ethnonationalism is a step in the right direction.
Normies can all get behind EN because they just have to exist, but everyone should STRIVE to be exceptional.
This is the one and only Varg video that is important.
>youtube.com/watch?v=z2JXP1Su3G8
Debate this faggots, He's right and you know it.

clerical nationalism, based on religion
civic nationalism, based on language
ethno nationalism, based on race but also uses religion and language

so far it seems to be the endpoint

Techno-Clerical Fascism

gtfo chink you are not canadian and you never will be

Civic nationalism is the smarter option. Just don't let in the jews or their ilk, fennoswedes...

you can start arguing any time now

You didn't respond to my post.

I linked it for you.

Could it be you don't have an argument other than telling people they don't have an argument?

Do you know what a species is?

>phenotype and genotype are interchangeable

Yep a redhead and a nigger that occupy the same segment of a bell curve would vary in IQ by 20% at most

Like in Ireland?

It's concentric circles, see. You make yourself great again, then your family, then your community, then your country. The problem is when people, globalists, for example, want you to put everyone else ahead of you and your concentric circles, or to simply give up everything you have and spread it around, so that you wind up in abject poverty, while those you gave everything away to live the good life at your expense.

why is the average iq in ethiopia 63 while nations such as japan hit 105, and the lighter skin your country has the vastly higher your average IQ is?

inb4 sauces, this is easily googleable

no more ad hominem arguments either pls, or you will be relegated to the fucking leaf pile and I will have automatically won the argument

I'm terribly sorry, but what is aleppo?

Kek

Just stop, your argument is so obviously fallacious constructing a argument against it would literally be a waste of time.
Educating retards like you is impossible.

Parasitic advantage is selected for.

Or in other words, jews and their sunni/nigger armies among cucked whites win.

They discriminate against us, we don't discriminate against them. They win, DUH.

>Thing is, is there a stage in our collective evolution past ethnonationalism?

Yes.

Explain how, oh wait you can't

>Comparing the IQ of illiterate nation with no schools to one of the most highly educated nations on earth and pretending it is fair

wew lad

what's next, punching grannies in the nursing home to prove the physical weakness of women?

>What is the Flynn effect

[spoiler]It's cyclical. You get to relive the nightmare at a higher level.[/spoiler]

We've seen this time and time again
If you give an inch they take a mile

It's easier pulling a trigger and sending a bullet through your head than to argue with you

Transhumanism is what comes next.

>I have zero argument so I'm going to make empty threats with my fantasy gun and keyboard

It goes in a loop indefinitely since humans are just pretentious monkeys.

Just make sure you don't go past into nihilism. Not even things you used to enjoy can bring you back.

Ethiopia has skyscrapers, nice try though. I bet you think it's all mudhuts and Ebola.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Iq can be tested without any apriori knowledge. retard.

Radical traditionalism in the veins of Evola and the french new right is the next step.

Although I'm still kind of at Aleppo. I have realized that all humans work to better themselves. Huge states starts off as good projects but if it's a totalitarian one party state the elites will eventually gorge themselves on the riches of the masses, as seen with absolute monarchy and the dictatorships that have lasted today. A democratic massive state doesn't work either because what you get are demagogues who pander to the masses with quick changes for quick results and no long term planning, because of the four year cycle. Both kinds of governments are also very susceptible to bribes from the capital elite so that they're given special favors. A democratic short term-thinking demagogue government that vocally panders to the dumb masses and economically panders to the extremely rich is what we have today.

He's right though. I lived in Japan, and the educational level over there surpasses that of American schools. It's all a cultural thing, really. Also them having skyscrapers means nothing given Africa's history. Any race has great potential, and at some point every race did great, advanced things compared to the rest of the world. It's just a matter of having the proper environment and conditions that allow for this. Ironically enough, niggers and their countries never got far because everyone else fucked them over. And not even being an apologist, either, that's just how the world is. Sucks they haven't had a successful cultural revolution that would lead them to greatness. Hopefully with how things are changing now, and how there's a glimmer of hope for a resistance against the cancerous "urban" culture Hollywood has perpetuated, things might change for blacks. They'd probs pursue ethnonationalism too, like they've tried before.