You guys realize that if the RNC's emails got hacked, they'd be saying the same things about Trump that the DNC did...

You guys realize that if the RNC's emails got hacked, they'd be saying the same things about Trump that the DNC did, right?
You guys don't seem to grasp how big a deal a foreign country hacking our election is.

Other urls found in this thread:

democracynow.org/2016/8/8/julian_assange_leaked_dnc_emails_shows
abcnews.go.com/Politics/damaging-emails-dnc-wikileaks-dump/story?id=40852448
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/14/craig-murray-says-source-of-hillary-clinton-campai/
crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-hackers-penetrated-us-electricity-grid-through-a-utility-in-vermont/2016/12/30/8fc90cc4-ceec-11e6-b8a2-8c2a61b0436f_story.html?utm_term=.25a1f01120d4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we get it
but putin is better then hillary

The DNC emails were leaked from within.

Still no evidence provided, and no, we arn't taking the intelligence communities word for it. Been down that road before.

kill yourself faggot

>hacking our election

it was LEAKED you dumb shit

Putin isn't an American citizen.
Hillary is.
[citation needed]
WikiLeaks is not a source.
So you're smarter than the CIA? Shouldn't you be working for a real think-tank instead of crossposting on Sup Forums and r/thedonald?
:(

>sour grapes

They hacked her reputation by exposing her true character.

>kike flag
>trumps support of israel and putin
>controlled opposition, richard spencer "Wtf i hate trump now"
>JIDF brigades supporting (((them)))
>D&C threads run amok

d-di-did we meme the wrong candidate Sup Forums?

They hacked America's* reputation by trying to influence our election*

always kill the traitor before the enemy.
you can fight the enemies at the walls but the traitor will open the gates

The USA has been meddling in other nations' elections for decades, esp. in South America.

NOW Obama wants to freak out that Hillary was un-electable, but it's someone else's fault.

Of course you did.
Hillary was the real anti-Zionist candidate. She would have ensured a two-state solution and peace in the Middle-East. Trump will usher in another Intifada and ruin any chance of peace in the Middle-East.

Nothing to do with being dumber or smarter than the intelligence agencies. It has to do with trusting them.

>Wikileaks said it was a leak, not Russia

Why are people believing the CIA that said Saddam had nuclear weapons rather than Wikileaks which has a 100% track record of never lying and is the only one who actually received the leaks?

Hillary STOLE the primary from Bernie Sanders with the rigged super-delegate system -- when karma comes back to her on that, she blames Putin.

Why don't you trust them? They're entrusted with exposing corruption in our country and destroying tyrannical regimes around the world. Do you not like democracy?

>Hillary STOLE the primary from Bernie Sanders with the rigged super-delegate system
How is it rigged? The superdelegates are free to vote for whomever they choose.
>-- when karma comes back to her on that, she blames Putin.
>karma
Mumbo jumbo like that doesn't explain anything.

Trump is to the RNC what Bernie was to the DNC. If Bernie had gotten the nom none of the shit in the DNC emails would have stuck to him since they were legitimately trying to shut him down and nothing barring a direction confirmation that he was collaborating with the DNC as a political jobber would have changed that. So no we wouldn't be saying the same things about Trump that was being said about Hillary.

The DNC emails revealed how they were aggressively fucking over Bernie.
The RNC emails would reveal how they were aggressively fucking over Trump.

>They're entrusted with exposing corruption in our country
The CIA? Are you sure about that.....?

The FBI, dummy!
Bernie ran a bad campaign. It isn't Hillary's fault that she's well-connected and her connections support what she stands for.

>Putin isn't an American citizen.
>Hillary is.
That's why her actions are more revolting.

"Anonymous sources" from within the CIA say it was Russia, despite the FBI and DIA doubting it was them.

Wikileaks says it wasn't Russia.

CIA has been wrong several times in the past while Wikileaks has never published a false leak or given false information.

Who would you believe OP? Could it have been that data analyst DNC guy that conveniently got killed 1 week before the leaks were published in a country that hadn't had a murder in years? Hmm

>they were legitimately trying to shut him down
LOL, you conspiracy spergs keep saying this but you haven't proven anything. The superdelegates didn't like him and he lost most of the primaries. Get over it--social democracy is never going to happen! Liberals want intelligent progress, not handouts.

What did she even do?
>Muh Benghazi
Fuck off.
The CIA are very experienced in dealing with autocracies like the revanchism in the New USSR.

Can I just get one thread where someone actually wants to talk about politics and isn't just throwing shitty bait?

I agree, they've also been wrong numerous times while Wikileaks hasn't. Hence Wikileaks has a stellar reputation other "leakers" don't have.

If you had 2 kids and one had a history of saying questionable and incorrect things and one had an impeccable record, who would you believe?

I'm going with Wikileaks over the CIA.

>LOL, you conspiracy spergs keep saying this but you haven't proven anything
It's literally what the hacked DNC emails said that the democrats are now blaming on Trump/Russia.

I AM talking about politics. You just see anyone who isn't a Drumpfturd as a troll.
>If you had 2 kids and one had a history of saying questionable and incorrect things and one had an impeccable record, who would you believe?
I'd look at the evidence myself-and the evidence looks like Trump is a Russian plant.

lol how about a single source?

democracynow.org/2016/8/8/julian_assange_leaked_dnc_emails_shows

I'd rather papa Putin be our president than hillary.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/damaging-emails-dnc-wikileaks-dump/story?id=40852448

Nigga for real this shit is lazy af.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

What evidence though? Nothing has been given to the public or has been provided by the media that confirms it was Russia. Nothing - You'd expect extraordinary claims would require extraordinary evidence, apparently not.

All we have are the track records of the two organizations with opposing accounts of what happened.

CIA = Wrong many times in the past
Wikileaks = Pretty perfect record

Also I'm an Australian so dont know but why does the U.S. media portray Russia as "hacking" the election? You guys used paper ballots and the electronic voting was off the internet so the only possible way would be if Russia had hardware within the electronic systems or Russian agents infiltrating paper ballots physically at voting places in the U.S. - are they just referring to the leaks?

>cia
>intellegent
lol

You don't have much to say now, do you faggot?

>What did she even do?
>uses easily hackable private e-mail server for government emails
>gets caught and orders her people to delete and destroy evidence
>takes bribes for favors from other nations
>sells weapons to Saudis who then arms ISIS
>creates unrest in the middle east that lead to ISIS rise and refugee crisis

fuck this crooked cunt sideways

>You guys realize that if the RNC's emails got hacked, they'd be saying the same things about Trump that the DNC did,
You're right, RNC emails would show that they were trying to fuck Trump too.

Trumps emails would be all the shit he tweeted.

What's your point, brainposter?

>are they just referring to the leaks?
Yes, it's seriously that retarded.

This, the Republicans were trying to fuck Trump hard and they fucked themselves.

>The superdelegates didn't like him and he lost most of the primaries.
Huh?

>You guys don't seem to grasp how big a deal a foreign country hacking our election is.
Not even true, but if it was:
Consider it an equalizer for the millions of non-citizens who voted.

>are they just referring to the leaks?
Yes.
They use the phrase "hack the election" or "hack the vote" as propaganda.
They're intentionally trying to get people to think votes were switched from Hillary to Trump by Russia, to get them to side with Democrats, to create disdain for Trump, make his Presidency look illegitimate, and basically cause civil unrest and distrust towards the next administration.
If they said what it was, "Hack Hillary's and the DNC email accounts and exposed their dirty secrets", no one would really care.

1. No proofs. But why expect proofs in bait?
2. We hate the RNC as much, if not more than the DNC.

>hacking our election is.

Bet its real in your mind as well Top kek

>Oy dem evil NATZIS hacked me into voting for TRUMP. Its n-not that I share their opinions ore anything

President Barack Obama ridiculed Donald Trump today for his repeated claims that the election would be ‘rigged’ – telling his possible successor to ‘stop whining' and go win over some voters.

‘If you start whining before the game is even over, if whenever things are going badly for you and you lose, you start blaming somebody else,' Obama said at a news conference, 'then you don’t have what it takes to be in this job.

'Because there are a lot of times when things don't go our way, or my way,' he added.

Obama affirmed that the election is not fixed and called Trump's talk 'irresponsible' - suggesting it could erode faith in the US political system.

FUNNY

That info is exactly what "Russia leaked"

Not American.
Opinion officially worthless about American policy

I've never understood this idea that somehow the RNC and the DNC are american institutions. They're not, they're private organizations representing private political parties.

And if Russia exposed corruption from the RNC as well I'd be thankful, just like I am when they expose corruption from anyone else. I want to know about corruption in general, and I don't care if it's Hitler's ghost who exposes it or Mr. Rogers'.

You stupid niggers will reply to anything

>You guys realize that if the RNC's emails got hacked, they'd be saying the same things about Trump that the DNC did, right?
except they didn't and they aren't

(.....................)

Goddamn these clowns are pathetic

Please explain this to me Sup Forums? I read it doesn't mean shit and it's just a cookie.

I know it wasn't Russia, personally.

I am smarter than the CIA niggers.

technically it's /r/the_donald
get your facts straight nigger

The source for the emails being released from within is wikileaks.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/14/craig-murray-says-source-of-hillary-clinton-campai/

they're showing you the type of attack the APT28/29 were using.

basically saying this is the attack signature of APT28/29.

>LE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION MAYMAY

Of course I take the intelligence communities statements, with zero hard evidence backing them up, at face value.

>emails prove massive collaboration to elect Hillary

>not rigging

Trolls, go away to plebbit

>Phishing is an advanced Russian tactic

this particular way is

I'm going to have to agree with the donald on this one though... computers have complicated my life way too much and acting like I understand how this is related to russian hackers is beyond me.

I'm also not a computer security analyst or anything.

I'm also not a climate scientist but I'm pretty sure the consensus isn't in yet.

All I know is:

>wikileaks released the documents
>wikileaks has only seemed to have the goal of transferring information now and in the past. Has had a good track record of doing so.
>wikileaks says the documents came from a dnc insider and not russia
>the documents showed the corruption of the dnc and Hillary
>none of the documents were proven false or doctored and instead proven true
>Hillary, the person who cried its undemocratic for trump to not accept election results if something looks funny to him, lost and is now saying something looks funny
>the man who told trump to stop whining about an impossible to rig election now says it's rigged
>everyone is pointing fingers to blame for the loss instead of accepting their own faults for defeat
>accusations from vague sources in the CIA/fbi (both having track records of being wrong or purposefully deceiving the people) with absolutely zero evidence stating that "you peasants can't see the evidence just believe us"
>people who hate trump on both sides of the political parties claiming it was Russia with no evidence

Seems like to me it's just more scapegoating and being a sore loser by trying to sabatoge the winner for the future.

The left, Democrats, liberals, and progressive were either gaining control or had it. They lost it. Now they're throwing a temper tantrum.

Beware the Russia boogeyman, got it.

>spearphishing is hacking

hurrdurr im a lefty why'd i get tricked by russians into clicking link they such 1337 haxors

Clearly, Republicans have larger brains and better IT guys. Probably all the Republican IT guys are white, while Ahmed and some half-breed shitheads run the DNC servers.

bump, the world needs to know

crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/ scroll down

And to follow up on that, sage this shit.

fair point, but information was presented that made me and millions of others see that Hillary was unfit to be president of the united states. I will never believe the notion that politicians of the Russian Federation gave a green light for state funded hackers to fuck with the election. Now if you want to say that some hackers in Russia were involved with wikileaks, that is more than believable.

This stuff that that is being presented to us on the MSM may fool my parents since they lived through the cold war, but not me or almost anyone under 30 who is even a little aware about politics.

Besides, most of our politician only serve Israel and their own pockets. I hardly trust our own government to tell me the truth, so why is Russia any worse? what do either the Russians or the US government know about what best for me or other Americans?

We chose a leader based off of all information that was presented and the better man won. Is he the best? no, he's still a kike puppet... but he excels in other categories.

>so why is Russia any worse?
The revanchist Neo-Soviets have been denying the presence of Russian troops in Eastern Ukraine since Russian troops started entering Eastern Ukraine. Why would you trust them?

to reveal hillary clintons true nature (and, if we assume with no evidence that russia were involved and they had equally damaging info on trump and didnt release it; as counter balance which would really undermine us democracy)
is more like social engineering than hacking.
it is demonstrably not a big deal, it happens literally all the time.

PROVE russia are behind it. if you cant, we continue to assume the info is from DNC insider, which is far more likely.
wikileaks have never lied before to the best of my knowledge and take their credibility and reputation very, very seriously.
the cia lie professionally and always have.

>PROVE russia are behind it
I don't have to prove anything, over a dozen intelligence agencies have come out and said it.

The RNC is corrupt too. We know. Trump was able to destroy the colluding kikes, and send Yeb to the curb.

Also, don't rig your primaries. Don't accept Saudi blood money. Don't collude with media. Don't think you deserve a job because you sucked the presidents cock. Don't destroy documents under subpoena. Don't email state secrets. Don't sell the office of secretary of state. Don't use NATO to ruin Libya. Don't arm and fund ISIS. Don't support regime change /coup in Honduras.

Don't be a dead fish with no personality. Don't be a horrible fucking person.

Where's the evidence a foreign country did this?

And yet somehow not one of those agencies has managed to give any sort of actual evidence or explanation to the public proving that it was muh Russian hackers' fault, instead opting to continue halfassedly saying "yeah they did it, trust us." Really activates the almonds

if you had actually read the report you would know it doesnt constitute proof of anything. you wont even cite it.
you are of the opinon that russia have 'hacked' american democracy. this assertion cannot and should not be made without some sort of proof.
if you consider this recent report proof, then you are wrong and should reconsider your position.

The report released in the past few days shows that the Russians used a code to acquire John Podesta's password. How is that not a crime? It's known to have happened.
The code used in Grizzly Steppe has been made available to the public, look it up. It's been found in a Vermont utility company's systems, too.

>foreign country hacking shit
>no proof
>dat pic
just another libshit who thinks he's on top of the world. next thread, this one is shit.

The evidence that the Russian government did this, cite it

OK, it's found in a Vermont utility company's system, this proves what?

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-hackers-penetrated-us-electricity-grid-through-a-utility-in-vermont/2016/12/30/8fc90cc4-ceec-11e6-b8a2-8c2a61b0436f_story.html?utm_term=.25a1f01120d4

So it means they're aggressively exploiting vulnerabilities in our logistics systems. This is a threat to the national power grid.

the how is unimportant, nobody cares how it was done. is it definitively linked to the russian government or russian state agencies? not 'russian hackers' or 'hackers known to have worked with russian intelligence'. by that logic cia are directly respnsible for 9/11 through AQ as a proxy.
if so, how? none of this is addressed in the report.

Everybody knows that nothing happens in Russia that Putin doesn't know about. It's how totalitarian autocracy works.

>washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-hackers-penetrated-us-electricity-grid-through-a-utility-in-vermont/2016/12/30/8fc90cc4-ceec-11e6-b8a2-8c2a61b0436f_story.html?utm_term=.25a1f01120d4

Real evidence, not "officials say" in WaPo

WaPo broke Watergate. That's more than WikiLeaks has done.

this story is irrelevant to the election.
why does phishing work on your people so often. wtf is wrong with you americans.

Why do foreigners phish so much? That's the real question.

>'everybody knows'
ffs. of course everybody knows russia is corrupt. if you keep saying stuff like that in place of real evidence people will start crying shill on you.
laughable.
clintons wall street speeches were way more interesting than nixons indiscretion.

Yep, they were really something in 1972!

>of course everybody knows russia is corrupt. i
Look, if you think Putin didn't enable these hackers with his aggression, you're just avoiding the question.
And they're still the best source for Beltway news and thought-provoking analysis.

no it isnt.
if john podesta got tricked by that old chestnut then he should be put to pasture, not made one of the most powerful men in the world.

Bill Clinton's wife lost - she wasted her entire life aiming for something she failed to achieve.

Exactly like every fat virgin cuck who went to work for CTR.

The phisher should be brought up in the ICC for violating international law.