Does every country tell their children that it is the best country?

In america we are taught that we have the best education, the most trade, the most freedom, and the biggest military.

Do they say the same things in other countries?

god damn right we do

"In America..."

Not true. Sure, anywhere in the south or rural areas this will be true. But liberal parents will give their kids the narrative: America is an evil patriarchal blah blah nation.

No nation has a higher spread in its populations' opinions of it.

No, they teach us that you are about on the same level as Poland in terms of life expectancy and education and that we are superior to you in every way, which is the truth.

Yes.

We are know for our big ego because we always say Argentina is the best country in the world. We know that we don't have the best of anything besides football player but still... How can the rest of the world even compete?

Yes, my earliest memory is my dad telling me that Belgium has the biggest military.

reminder that portugal has the best football player and we have the falklands now and forever

WE

In Germany we are taught that we are an inherent evil nation of whites that should feel guilt for the deeds of our ancestors.

Our history starts with the Nazis and everyone before that were just proto-facists.

Better let in more refugees.

Definately not germany they're taught that germany is bad and they should hate their history.

No.

We need to learn that we're the best all on our own.

Penaldo better than Messi holy kek that's the funny shit ever.

also
>we
You don't have shit, UK have it.

How does it feel watching your country die.

Of course not snowflake.
We're taught that we live in shithole. My parents, however, taught me never to give up on this country no matter how utterly fucked it is. So there's that.

NL probably has the best roads in the world, desu.
It's a shame you guys sound like Hasidic Jews that learned Dutch as a 2nd language.
chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hoe cccccccchhhhhhhhaat het

Why are Mexicans so negative about Mexico.

I think you're about equal to Russia.
And Russians always say Russia is the best country.

Here we're taught that we are the best and that everybody else suck dicks

You're just jealous you can't speak official Dutch (ABN).

they really are not equal to russia dude

these sorts of measurements are always skewed because of minorities and poor people. Anyone that isn't lower class can expect a better life here than anywhere else on the planet really.

You can speak AN without sounding like a hissing cat.
They took the 'B' out btw, it was offensive.

Eat shit Walloonigger

Going to schools in the south it is drilled into your head that every one of your ancestors owned slaves (a massive lie) and you should feel ashamed for being born white. Most of the south is niggery, it's one place in America you can observe how fucking inept and disastrous black leadership in Government is with Memphis TN and Jackson MS. They are pretty much 3rd world shit holes.

Americans really aren't taught anything about the rest of the world but everyone is told the USA is the best but most people realize most of the country is depressing and fucked. Just lazy bred into stupidity cattle like humanoids.

No one large portion of people are really better than others, there's just rare individuals that you can meet through effort and a lot of worthless chaff.

Fuck off cunt they're ours.

>They took the 'B' out btw, it was offensive.

>"Civilized" is now considered an offensive word
Wow, the savages really are winning huh?

Because it's a shithole.
Let me elaborate: you Europeans are used to governments... well, helping you somewhat.
In Mexico (and this have been so since colonial times) the population SURVIVED its own government. Plain and simple.
Why do you think so many fucked up narcs videos come out of here? People are not used to understand anything without violence, literally.

Nah. We just get taught about the 6 gorillion and historische Verantwortung.

Ok blackie

>NL probably has the best roads in the world

Nah, Portugal has much nicer roads.
Perfect asphalt and hardly any cars.

We payed for them, though.

It's a shithole, rich people abuse the power and corrpution to fuck about 80% of the population who are too busy watching soccer, telenovelas and being stupid as fuck to realise whats going on, and because of them people that are hard working have to pay, you can hardly advance in this piece of shit country.

Mexicans that work in American are the most driven fuckers I've ever been around. Guys who seriously work from 5am to 9pm with one main job then their own businesses on the side.

Mesoamericans have violence so thoroughly inculcated in their culture that it might as well be genetic. Once you grasp the Western concept of individual rights, you'll stand a chance at becoming more than a blackops haven, banana republic.

Fuck, Poortugal has better roads than Belgium.
I bet the Walloons are to blame for this!

Nah mate, it's exactly the same situation here in Western Europe, only the corruption is made legal through shitty laws.
Average working people are taxed through the ass and can never really amount to anything, barely scraping by at the end of the month.

>It's a shithole

By that definition 90% of the world is a "shithole"

>Fuck, Poortugal has better roads than Belgium.

You really deserve EU road subsidies.
Lots of foreigners use them without paying.

Giving EU subsidies to Portugal instead was fucked up.

I was always taught America was the best country in the world. Now that ive grown up i realize its just a kikefest

Yeah, if you work those same hours here you might make about 5000~7000 pesos thats roughly 250~350 dollars a month.

That' preposterous. There's no way the US owns 10% of the world's landmass.

In Canada we don't need to teach (lol) or say this because everyone born here knows it's the best

If they are really so "driven" why aren't they more successful?

Seems more like they are just exploited.

Funny enough, I don't think the most violent people are the Native Indians or the European descended people, but the fucking half-blood ugly goblins that have such an immense inferiority complex they just use violence as a remedy for everything.
Well, like I said, I will fight for this shithole nonetheless.

I was born there and I got the fuck out as soon as I could.

when i was about 6 my dad put me on his shoulders when we were on a cliff and pointed out to sea.

"user, not too long ago, our ancestors sailed out on that sea and took over whole countries. we had the most land ever, because our ancestors were really clever. maybe one day, you'll sail out to sea and take it back."

So I was definitely taught that we are the best.
Which we are.

>best education
Kek alright.

We have the best beaches

That's not how I remember it. We aren't taught any history or nationalism in schools at all other than that natives were treated badly and deserve pity.

>half-blood ugly goblins that have such an immense inferiority complex they just use violence as a remedy for everything.
Best description of Mexican immigrants I've ever heard.
Because see above

It's already gone. I'm just here watching it all burn down to the ground. My countrymen don't deserve any better.

Youre second best, which is still pretty good.

It just seems like we get more stupid people on the average in this country,i agree with the govermnent making bs laws and taxes, that happens here, while corruption had some efrect in peña's rise to presidency you also have a certain percentage of people voting for him cause they got a bag with a coke, a sandwitch and 500 pesos, then some others cause he was "handsome/had good hair" and i shit you not thats a thing.

We're similarly confident here in Norway, but in our case it's actually justified.

I'm on holiday you knobs

Got a little sloppy there 2005~2006, get your shit togheter.

>Do they say the same things in other countries?
Nope :^)

That's a noble cause, and I think Mexicans should fight for a better country. The question is how to make this happen.

If you promote the same collectivist ideas that have dominated your culture for decades, you won't get very far. There's a reason why the United States skyrocketed above every other nation, and even uplifted Europe with its own success.

Individual rights. Look into the concept.

American, can confirm this

And then as we get older were told partly the truth, then some of us will actually realize the (((truth)))

Because Mexico suck. Even their government traffic with drugs and kill his own citizens. I think they have to change their government to one more just.

Japan
Different. Japanese society over emphasize uniqueness of our race. Indirectly proclaiming superiority of Yamato race.

So I guess America is proud of idea, and Japan of race.

not in my experience with foreigners. I love telling foreigners that America is the greatest country in the world they get so assmad it's hilarious because they know it's true but don't want to admit it.

No, here in Australia we get told constantly from school age onward how we fucked the country up by giving it roads and crops and farms and cities and bridges and hospitals because we came and stopped a bunch of literal spear-chucker baby-cannibals from killing each other over red fucking dirt and rubbish spots, with our disgusting white colonialism for which I, a person who has never owned slaves, settled a new land, or attempted/committed genocide, owe petrol sniffing sisterfuckers a life of bare foot illiteracy living in huts made of sticks, free of the white-cunt and his influence.

Unfortunately (((they))) wont directly name another nation that's better than ours, just that we should feel guilty about having a nice one.

I'll give you 1 million dollars.

Do you want to live in a shithole desert that is Mexico? Or would you like to stay in Russia?

Remember you are "equal" either way, you will have a million dollars in both places.

No. Mexico is absolute shit. They're like a third world African country. At least Russia has strong political institutions and security and political stability.

We grow up with a lot of pride in our state where I grew up. Probably similar in every other state as well

It's both. They're exploited but they're better off compared to most Mexicans so it's a win-win situation for both sides.

I would certainly hope so because it promotes competition.

no because it's not true

You have the best colleges, but you're pre-college education is africa tier

You have the most trade but you have an $800B yearly deficit. If I spend myself to bankruptcy it doesn't make me good because I could afford to spend so much money, it makes me a fucking retard for not being able to keep it

>most freedom
kek tho. literally you have a curfew at 7 o'clock in some states

>biggest military
yeah but depleted af can't even defeat isis

You're not as great as you think you are. You have to become great again. You are right now not great again.

That's an interesting experiment.

You will be given $1million USD, totally liquid and tax free and whatever.

You have no posessions except the money and the clothes on your back

You can live in Mexico, or....

Syria?
Russia?
Turkey?
The UK?
Italy?
Greece?

Given that in a poorer country a million US dollars will go leagues further than it will in a rich country, I think I'd choose to live somewhere poor and just buy shit for chump change and live like a king

and then get assassinated when your security see a bigger profit in fucking you over

>you have a curfew at 7 o'clock in some states
Where the hell is this? I drive to taco bell at 2am all the time, no one gives a shit.

> I think I'd choose to live somewhere poor and just buy shit for chump change and live like a king
It's a good idea until you get stabbed and robbed at the airport upon disembarking because you have a million dollars in a third world hellhole.

the thing is you can buy a modest home and invest the rest of the money in a first world country while in a third world country you'd have a hard time trying to start a business because of red tape and bureaucracy.

In minnesota for example you can not be outside past 9 o'clock if you are under 16 yo

Or you can't be drunk and hang around outside.

>kek tho. literally you have a curfew at 7 o'clock in some states

care to inform us which states those are?

>In minnesota for example you can not be outside past 9 o'clock if you are under 16 yo

those rules are to keep niggers inside their homes. if their parents aren't taking care of them someone has to keep them inside their houses so they don't steal, rape, etc

>In america we are taught that we have the best education, the most trade, the most freedom
Tell us something that we don't know

I had hippie liberal parents and certainly was NOT told that.

Yes, I was the conservative backlash, and at least my father has surpassed me in redpilled angst, just in time for me to swing back a bit.

No. We are told that nothing is perfect, especially not France and its tumultuous story, even if it's very rich and interesting. But that we should be glad that at the very fucking least, we are not Americans.

kek

I envy that lack of traffic. Pic related: what happens to Florida drivers when there's a bit of fog and a brush fire.

Not really. You'd have to be a retard to think we're that good anymore.

Dont kid yourself. Were past the point of no return. Right now we are in the honeymoon phase after the new election. The damage has been done you will see.Give it time

They're not the same at all
Sure, Russia is corrupt (nowhere near yhr level that Mexico is on) , but Russia has a strong economy, military, and infrastructure
Mexico is pretty much mudhuts

The only thing that's mandatory learning in Australia is the genocide of the abos, "reconciliation" and all that trash. Nationalism is illegal. We're Germany-tier

America is lucky because it's sort of a religion more than a country.

It's like Christianity... You can find a denomination that suits your personality.

America means the world to Americans, but it's odd, because America (like religion) can mean whatever you want it to.

To liberals/blacks America means the pursuit of 'social justice'.... To a conservative it may mean freedom from oppressive government imposing 'social justice'

Both parties love America but it means the complete opposite thing to them.

America is whatever you want or hope it to mean ...How can you NOT love that?

The problem is the contradictions, a half of the nation is always against the other half almost inherently... and it isn't merely a question of how government operates, it's perceived as almost blasphemy when one group is opposed to the others 'American Dream'

>a half of the nation is always against the other half almost inherently

It's almost like it was designed to be that way intentionally or something.

In Canada were taught that Australians are filthy scum-sucking bogans that invade internet imageboards and shit them up with their low quality posts.

Most nations do some things well and they fixate on those good aspects to bolster thier own national egos.

I read an article once where an American was travelling abroad to many nations and she was very careful to not seem arrogant about America as a superpower... She was surprised that almost all the other nations, even small ones sort of see themselves as the 'best' and they can be as puffed up about thier nations as anyone else.

>most freedom
>can't even be outside past 7 o'clock

that's some freedom you got there retards

>Pretty much mudhuts

Minnesota for one. Probably more.

Bullshit. Read the Constitution of the USA.

It DOES NOT mean just whatever the fuck you want it to.

That is a photo of Manhattan, fucker.
Mexico is a shithole

We're virtually dead last in every aspect of how well a Country is run. Expect it to get worse before it gets better.