You know who suffers the most...

You know who suffers the most? Well integrated and educated muslims who have to deal with all the shit and hate they get for crimes they never commited

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2015/06/10/stop-drinking-camel-urine-world-health-organization-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's too bad, they still have to go.

This is what im talking about

Not like the Germans, they all must pay for everything that ever happen anywhere.

You're right, and you still have to go back.

We're not talking about you as an individual person.

We're talking about demographics.

yeah until they rape your mother and grope your sister

>The real victims of Islamic terror are the "moderate" Muslims who support creeping Islamification

Maybe if they didn't want to be blamed, they shouldn't implicitly support these attacks.

Unless they're open reformists like Maajid Nawaz, then they're part of the problem and deserved to be treated in the same way as the actual terrorists.

that's a shame Achmed, but you still have to go

you can't become an extremist unless you start as an moderate

See?

besides you can't go ,,back'' to a country you weren born in you know.

>suffers the most
Still not enough

>going back

Still not possible if you don't have a passport of this ,,going back'' country.

usnews.com/news/articles/2015/06/10/stop-drinking-camel-urine-world-health-organization-says

Cousinfuckers BTFO

Blame your parents for being no good

What has this to do with anything?
Nobody should pay the price for something he nver did.

i think the people affected by terrorist bombings suffer more than pussy mudslimes receiving "hate"

No i won't coz this just doesn't seems fair

>No i won't coz this just doesn't seems fair

It's not fair.

It's not about fair. It's not about justice for you. It's about what is good for the west.

I said well integrated and educated.
This kind of people won't harm the west, in fact they will improve it.

THINK OF THEIR FEELINGS YOU BIGOT

Except they did do something. For example, dozens of these so-called "moderate" people in Molenbeek knew that the terrorist was hiding there and did nothing about it.

Terror and conquest are part of the ideology of Islam, and unless you actively denounce those sections of the Koran, then you are part of the problem of terrorism. I don't care how laid back you pretend to be, until you really fix your shit you're just an implicit supporter practising subterfuge and showing a dishonest side of Islam to naive natives.

When your people stop beheading and raping innocent whites, supporting the action of terrorists, and enforcing shariah laws in countries where it has no place is when people might stop disliking muslims.

The social capital parasites suffer the most ?

I hate ISIS more than any of you but still doesn't change my situation, right?

>my people

I have nothing to do with these people

Accept that multi culturalism doesn't work and be the rational Muslim voice in Germany that tells migrants that they have to go back

Do you support the legal punishments described in the Koran?

Do you think that apostates and atheists should be executed?

Be honest, and remember, your god is watching :^)

Yes, surely means words hurt more than trucks, bombs, bullets, and the loss of loved ones in senseless killing.

Fuck you.

>Well integrated and educated muslims

oxymoron

>I have nothing to do with these people
You seem so keen on defending them. Why don't these educated people go back to their home countries and improve them? They won't, because muslims are all cowards. The lot of them are parasites, taking advantage of the poor European countries that made the mistake of showing empathy.

We are Number One but every time a Muslim terrorist attack occurs, Not All Muslims.

>mudslimes suffering
good

They need to go back to Africa and Asia.

I agree to some extent, unfortunately I don't see any reasonable way to solve that problem given the huge proportion of muslims who damage and put a drain on our society. Perhaps the well integrated and educated muslims need to be more vocal and get involved to stop the madness that is open borders/mass immigration. Too late for any of that now anyway.

No one gives a shit. Fuck em.

reminder that the dude who played the character in OP's pic is fighting for his life with pancreatic cancer

>Well integrated and educated muslims

Nice one OP
I got a better one.
How's a feminist different to a basketball player?

[spoiler]The basketball player will shower after the fourth period [/spoiler]

Then maybe instead of accepting or even defending their troublemaker kinsmen they should give them hell.

>educated
>muslims

>educated
>muslims

WELL THEY ARENT SOLVING OR EVEN IDENTIFYING THE PROBLEM SO FUCK EM IVE DEALT WITH SOME OF THOSE FUCKERS AND ITS ALL TAQQIYA

Anyone else notice that he hasn't posted in the thread since I asked him this: :^)

Then stop being a degenerate muslim

If they were so well educated, then why do they believe in their god more so than others?

>well integrated and educated muslims
>mexican intellectuals
>swedish men
>american anorexics
come on dude

>it's another let's troll /pol episode

>educated
>muslim
lel

>implying they suffer more than the victims of their acts of terrorism/rape
Why don't you go suck off Ahmed, you giant cuck?

>well integrated
lost

The problem here is that most Muslims suport the actions of their extremist bretheren to varying degrees; you will never convince me that a majority of Muslims want the terrorism to stop when you have to move heaven and earth to get the average Muslim joe to condemn the actions of th extremists. Seriously, everytime a Muslim apologist gets on TV and is given the chance to speak on the behalf of the so-called "avergae peaceful Muslims", they always dodge questions like "do you disavow ISIS" and "do you think the actions of the jihadis are justified?". ALWAYS. So don't come here trying to play us like we were born dumb, deaf and blind yesterday. We know there's an agenda, and we know there is a concerted effort to undermine our governments and impose your filthy Shariah on us. Fuck off; you'll never win and your filthy religion will always, ALWAYS be reduced to slinking around on the fringes of superior cultures like the lowly viper that it is

Like white people getting blamed for slavery?

OH SNAP

Name 1 (ONE) good thing the religion of Islam has given the world. ONE. ONE solitary thing that has originated from your religion that brings happiness and fulfilment to people around the world, Islamic and non-Islamic alike.

ONE.

I'm waiting.