Why can't niggers swim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45E4fWW2eaw
youtube.com/watch?v=L0KTqPloUiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because shit does not float every time. I would not risk it either

because they never encounter deep water in their natural environment

because they're missing a bone in their ankle

Have you ever been to a public pool? It's infested with niggers. There used to be this awesome pool with a slide I went to as a kid but a niggers started having gang shootouts and my parents never let me go back

It is a fail safe given to us by God.

It's not that ALL black people can't swim, it's that the ones here had ancestors who couldn't swim. They were picked precisely because they wouldn't be able to jump off the boat and swim back to mainland. That gene persists today.

fpbp

took a little black kid to the pool with my children. he said he could swim. lying little nigger went to the bottom like a rock. had to get him out.

anyone has the video of the guy who is being chased by niggers so he enters a pool and they just watch

dunno

You just accurately described the decolonisation of Africa and its aftermath.

>They were picked precisely because they wouldn't be able to jump off the boat and swim back to mainland.

That is by far the stupidest thing I've read all day, Thanks for the kek, user.

Blacks were not meant to spread past Africa as nature's way of saying stay away.

They don't have to

I'm black and I can swim. Fuck off stormfag.

lol

if blacks cant swim then how come the abbos are black?
checkmate Sup Forums

Fpbp my man

Kek

but the can run. so there is that.

uh huh, uh huh - tell us more.

>shootouts

At the local pool?

Bone & muscle density, user. They sink unless they're total lard asses

>awesome pool with a slide I went to as a kid but a niggers started having gang shootouts and my parents never let me go back
Here you go user,
Minorities at my water park:
youtube.com/watch?v=45E4fWW2eaw

Nobody ever cared to teach them, and thus they never cared to learn.

t. former black lifeguard for the Boy Scouts of America

What the ever loving fuck does fbbp mean? I'm so tired of random ass acronyms popping up without warning.

Rap videos from the 90s seem to differ.

Also,

Have a qt untersturmdührer.

being this new

google is your fren, newfag

Lurk more

>I'm black and I can swim

do they give awards for that Tyrone?

>ever loving fuck does fbbp mean
First Post Best Post, it's been kicking around for a few months now, but I first saw it years ago used sparingly
>unrelated

They have to learn how to read before learning how to swim.
So they have a long way to go.

Britain sent many criminals to Australia. Little known fact about black people is that criminality turns your skin black over time, and can be passed down to offspring. When the second batch of criminals arrived to Australia, they were met with black-skinned "Abbos" who were originally white, just like them. Luckily, these later arrivals saw the errors of their ways in time to retain their whiteness. While the criminal behavior has improved, many Australians retain this instinct, which manifests in a milder form. You know it as "shitposting"

It's all true, user.

>Fuck off stormfag
Fuck off chimp

I watched the last Olympics and they are learning to now. same with skating. Countries are teaching their apes so they can get some medals

>calling someone new because they don't know a newfag meme
No, you're the newfag you fucking dumb cunt.
It's a shit-tier leaf-tier meme meaning "first post best post" that all the newfags spout because they delusionally think that the first post (which is usually one of the worst posts) is automatically the best post.

>same with skating
Yeah, nah. Niggers are genetically adverse to skating, otherwise some kikes would have already destroyed hockey with apes going solo for 'slam goals', air Nike-Ice-Air skates. There are about 2 relatively successful dindus in the NHL, and they suck compared to even OHL minor stars.

funnily enough europeans are distantly related to aboriginal people so when they have children together, the genes for light skin and even light hair and eyes tend to dominate and dominate more with more intermarrying down the generations obviously. With say one aboriginal one european parent the child usually looks both white and aboriginal. So technically there are lots of white aboriginal people

fpbp

Yeah niggers always do stupid shit like that.

>Successful NHL blacks suck compared to OHL stars.

GTFO of here. Joel Ward has been an huge part to several playoff teams we came incredibly close to winning championships.

Wayne Simmonds has been one of the few bright spots for the Philadelphia Flyers of the past few seasons- and the city LOVES him.

Its literally all about what you are exposed to and what you are willing to try.

Black people are NOTORIOUS for not going outside of their comfort zone and trying new things.

fuck off nigger

because we didn't breed them to swim, we just used ships to get them here.

I answered this yesterday.

The ones we have here are the ones that weren't able to jump off the slave ships.

I said there are 2 relatively successful NHL blacks, you reiterated/reinforced my point, so what exactly is your fucking point? Mine is obviously that niggers can skate, and 2 would seem to fit the extreme of the bell curve.

Enjoy 41 videos of blacks being rescued by lifeguards.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0KTqPloUiU

>can skate
*can't
oops

Eric the eel!

>
how does it feel to be black?

God damn it's not that hard to swim.

Because there is nothing worth stealing at the bottom of the pool.

saved. BTFO

1 post by this id

What I don't understand is, if they know they cannot swim, then why are they going into the deeper parts of the pool in the first place?

Here's another

This only applies to African-Americans.

Afro-Caribbeans can fish with their bare hands

It's nice to have a sense of humor about it.

My mom once wouldn't let me go to the carnival that showed up every year because gang wars started to happen.
Fucking niggers.

Niggers are basically retards with downs that people pretend are normal.

No fathers to teach them how to swim.

>they will only risk drowning if there's a white woman in the pool.

Not be able to swim was an actual trait looked for in naval crewmen, as they would be forced to do everything they could to save the ship in order to survive, but I doubt it's true of slaves.

because the nigger is out of touch with reality. Like on land they expect whites to carry them. It's that simple. Then they get in over their head and the white male isn't there to pull the cart they ride on for free. Three minutes later, dead nigger. It's a miscalculation of the nigger. Entirely understandable.

It must be nice to live in Whitesville

>De-, Ja-, La-
Fucking nigger bullshit made up names, everytime I see 2 capital letters in one name, it hits my fucking optic nerve

what the fuck is your problem

kek what a world we live in

Are you lost newfriend?

>the fuck is your problem
shalom

Raiders fan.

WUZ YOUS KANGZ??

post the full vid user i want to see a boatload more of niggers drowning