Is this true, as someone that's Jewish, does this mean I'm not 'white' anymore?

Is this true, as someone that's Jewish, does this mean I'm not 'white' anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/news/.premium-1.551825
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
forward.com/culture/155742/jews-are-a-race-genes-reveal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your flag already tells me youre not white

is this a source for ants?

>0%

you would know

Ashkenazi jews trace 80% of their maternal genetic line to Europe
haaretz.com/jewish/news/.premium-1.551825

and the part of their genetics that are from the middle east come from a time when the levant was "genetically European (pre Islam)
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

so are jews white? No, but not becaue they aren't "genetically" white

they aren't white because they say they aren't white.

youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s

As for American Jews it barely matters because (even though they aren't white) half of them breed with whites.

forward.com/culture/155742/jews-are-a-race-genes-reveal/

>Genes reveal
but race is a social construct

language is a social construct

therefore grammar don't not matterz

I've been shit posting for the past month about jews just being an ethnicity like Hispanics and the jews on Sup Forums get all upset that they'd be considered White. Suddenly, we a race and shit.

I call bullshit there's a jew lurker here

well considering autosomal dna is impermanent and jews are, obviously, racial mixed with their host population with automomal DNA, the claim is clearly untrue.

then, if we look at mtdna and ydna, jews also clearly have multiple haplogroups.

so the claim is bogus.

in truth jews are an anti-race. that is, they do not have a real race, just a collection of selective breeding.

It's only convenient for them to be non white when they attack whites.

When they want to rub elbows with whites due to a benefit (usually money or Israel receiving protection), they claim they're white, pro-democracy, what have you

Jews are whatever is convenient for them at any given moment.

>jews aren't a race they are a product of selective breeding

by that logic there are no such things as dog breeds.

you belong in an ashtray, not online

yeah no shit you could probably define royalty by their dna does that make them a race?

>Jews are a race

hold the fucking presses

Found a kike

>by that logic there are no such things as dog breeds.

well are you talking about "race" or are you talking about breeds?

the point I am making is A) autosomal DNA has no permanent genetic markers and MOST IMPORTANTLY B) jews DO NOT have exclusive haplogroups. jews have multiple haplogroups in their population.

so if you look at it as race and you see jews with blonde hair and blue eyes in one country, mixed in another and brown hair and brown eyes only in a third then in all they have multiple haplogroups, what the hells is a jew?

jews do not have a permanent genetic identity. that is the point.

so what is "jewish" dna and what is not? just that which has been interbred and shows up with distinct markers?

i admit not much is known of DNA, but that article was clearly written as propaganda for jews, rather than having clear distinct meaning.

jews have common genetic markers from interbreeding, sure, but what is a PURE jew? ashkenazi? sephardic? what is it? because all are different. some are mixed, some not.

and when it all comes down to the most crucial test, ydna(paternal line) and mtdna Jews fail the test of race for they have multiple haplogroups.

but i did not read article so maybe they address that.

>a website made by jews so jews can read about jewish related topics confirms a jewish religious/cultural belief
I'm sure there was no bias involved

Jews are nothing more than a bunch of inbreeds.

>White
>Semite
Pick one, kike!

found someone who isn't jump on the bandwagon "jews are a race!" like you

what makes jews so cunning is they are not really a race. they do mostly interbreed but then, with time, they take on genes of their host populations to blend in.

so to say they are a "race" is unclear. especially when you see how their paternal and maternal lines are MANY therefore proving they are not an original race. or at least most of them are not though some may be(for example one haplogroup may rule over the other ones, that's why you don't see much talk of jewish ydna haplogroups of famous jews, because maybe it would reveal the truth to the other jews?)

learn to read

No, you never were white and you never will be.

>Ashkenazi jews trace 80% of their maternal genetic line to Europe

The bulk of their DNA is straight-up European, with a limited middle-eastern admixture which makes them distinctive *when you remove the overwhelming European signal from the analysis*.

By any reasonable interpretation they're just a European population infused with some middle-eastern heritage.

race is little more than subspecies

different dog breeds can be classified as different subspecies just as wolves, coyotes, and dogs (which can interbreed) are technically just subspecies of the same species.

The only difference is breeds are artificially selected much like Ashkenazim jews have been artificially selected over the years to excel in finance.

wishy washy

>1 post by this ID

reminder that when the OP doesn't reply it's a confirmed slide thread.

it wasn't genetically european afaik. There were south european and iberian descendants / genes on the coast especially, and the nw semitic stock is close to southern european genetically and phenotypically they were european looking.

The 80% southern european maternal line could come from the ancient european settlers of the levant. Phonecians for example have been determined to be partially descended from southern european and iberian settlers

And I'm pretty sure jews do say they are white but they use the term white to refer to gentile europeans and their descendants because of the cultural / historical differences. Even though jews have been apart of european and western culture for millenia

>The only difference is breeds are artificially selected much like Ashkenazim jews have been artificially selected over the years to excel in finance.
inbreeding

>By any reasonable interpretation they're just a European population infused with some middle-eastern heritage.

so like nearly all europeans in other words

> what is a PURE jew? ashkenazi? sephardic? what is it?

there's probably never been any such thing in the sense you mean. They've always been a mixture of different middle eastern, european and central asian populations, with their own core canaanite genes.

>race is a social construct
>except for when jews don't want to be declared white then race is real