Best friends Norway and Denmark team up - basedness will ensue; Sweden left to rot in the cold

Norwegian Minister of Immigration and Integration, Sylvi Listhaug, and her Danish counterpart Inger Stojberg, has taken the initiative to host a conference on the Islamic threat to freedom of speech and women's rights.

The conference will be hosted in Norway by the pair, and Ayaan Hirsi Ali, well known critic of Islam, will be among the speakers. Listhaug, Stojberg and Ali met Friday to discuss the problems facing Europe.

Listhaug and Stojberg both represent parties that are critical of Islamic immigration. Ali met Listhaug this summer, and they have been in close contact since.

It is excepted that the Norwegian Justice Department will pick up the bill.

No officials from Sweden has been invited yet, and it is expected that nobody from the Swedish government will be invited, after several years of alienating their neighbors and former friends by hurling insults their way.

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/likestilling/ayaan-staar-paa-al-qaidas-doedsliste-naa-skal-hun-samarbeide-med-sylvi-listhaug/a/23885936/
localeyes.dk/64479-9999-nazi-kat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha! Sweden BTFO by their superiors. Fuck Sweden.

Are Norway and Denmark the heroes we need but don't deserve?

I wish all the Nordic/Baltic states could form a non immigration and a deportation pact to ensure they all stay super white

same things goes for the British Isles and the low countries, but I know the Dutch are long gone by now.

All these countries need to be definitely need to be preserved and "should" have an easy time of it.

Among political opponents, Sylvi Listhaug is called the "Minister of Deportation", a nickname that, rumor has it, she is pleased to have.

She is one of the most popular members of the Norwegian cabinet, and in some polls she is even more popular than the Prime Minister.

Sweden has really shat the bed, huh?

Listhaug is our best politician for decades.
Listhaug, Hagen 2017 make Norway greater than ever before

I disagree about Hagen. He is unlikable and senile, he should have quit long ago. Him and Stenersen ruined Oslo FrP in the local elections.

atleast we wont go down with swe-cucks

Anglos will never cooperate and would rather get BLACKED than work with other Europeans.

Sweden is already in a demographic death spiral.

He is a true populist, I only want him because he btfo's the media all the time

Denmark has the EU chairmanship 2nd half the 2017, and we'll be using it for campaigning for change of EU's human right laws

Vi vil bygge en mur ved Strömstad og Charlottenberg grensa (+den ved Trondheim) , resten av grensa er mil etter mil med skog og fjell

>leaving our bror in the dust when he needs our help the most
Can we truly call ourselves honorable?

YES! This makes me sincerely happy. Lets hope hope for a mighty Scandinavian coalition against the Islamic threat.

Make Norway and Denmark Greater

Sweden is the enemy here. You have no idea how fucking obnoxious they have been the past decade. Not just their politician, but the whole fucking population

> Sylvi "Do you want Swedish Conditions?" Listhaug

That's all she says all the time.

As someone with German - Russian heritage, with Danish citizenship (The test in winter 2016 was hella easy btw). I say that all regions aside from large cities pretty much agree with Sup Forums on most things, aside from Hitler, we're still pissed at him for invading us, because of some stupid ruse by the allies...

Dont mess with the Inger Stojsender.
She will take you down

>Stojsender
:---ddddd
Great meme my friend

Dude, I'm Norwegian too. I literally only have the US flag because I'm here visiting my younger sister.

They're obnoxious as fuck, yes, but their people are suffering because of their cuck government, and those brave warriors we knew a thousand years ago are being told to sit down, shut up, and take ((((their)))) pills. That's not right. We may get annoyed by how cucked they are, but is that not a cry out for help? How can we abandon and ignore our brothers and sisters?

We need to knock some sense into them and get the riots going. We need to help our Svens and Sveas. Like it or not, they're our family. Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind.

We will save him (Aka reclaiming Norwegian and Danish clay)

Why are our ministers of immigration so based, likeable and sexy?

Good job guys, you better give them your support and show up to any rallies

I think Sweden might be an unforeseen casualty from (((their))) propaganda instead of an intentional one... I think Germany was the main target of block seven...

Literally lol'ed

Ssshh. Later. For now we must help Sweden fight ((((them)))). Remember, only we are allowed to control Sweden. Only we are allowed to invade Sweden and make Sweden's life miserable.

Mudslimes and Jews need not fucking apply.

That's a possibility.

Listhaug is such an inspiration.

She is a mother of multiple children. She is against immigration, not because of hatred, but out of compassion. She does not want the 'good' people fluxing in because that makes the bad countries worse, she does not want the bad people fluxing in because that makes her country worse. She knows that in order for Norway to sustain it needs to focus and nuture its own.

Very respectable.

Are you serious?
While she isn't ugly, she sure as hell isn't "sexy"...

>Lets have a meeting where we can discuss how we can pander to Islam even more without offending them.

Fucks sake if you guys had any balls you would remove all women from your government and organise a mass deportation squad.

No instead you will have a million meetings and do fuck all.

FFS Young white men all over the world are waiting to be armed and unleashed on the Muslim horde.

Just fucking let them do it and stop tip toeing around this issue.

Biggest joke in politics. That guy is a moron

I thought all nordics were like Sweden.

Glad to see some have more sense.

I honestly hope that its not too late for Sweden, it might be but who knows, maybe the Swedes might still have some hope.

>I thought all nordics were like Sweden.Glad to see some have more sense.

They are having a meeting on Islam.

Hardly as if they are organising right wing death squads.

Europes fucked. Everyone knows it except the stupid Europeans.

Every Kiwi I know doesn't want to go near Europe for holidays anymore. Its literally 3rd world tier now.

Listhaug has done a better job than any man could because a lot of women love her. She gives anti-immigration a new, humane face while also showing no mercy. She is a true political talent.

bump

This is not in the Danish media yet

A meeting dedicated to shitting all over Islam and for representives of our governments to send a message: freedom of speech ain't going nowhwere. It is pretty significant when two ministers come together and invite a controversial (she is not controversial here, but in anglo unis she is) figure just to shit on Islam.

Could you link the source, I can't find this anywhere

Remember the story last year about how TV2 from Denmark made a documentary about Muslims here, using undercover agents?

Well, occording to Muslims online, she was the female part.

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/likestilling/ayaan-staar-paa-al-qaidas-doedsliste-naa-skal-hun-samarbeide-med-sylvi-listhaug/a/23885936/

Feels bad man.
>tfw our neighbors will never invade us and liberate us from the corrupt politicians and hordes of cucks.

That's Russia

We should build a wall on the swedish border and make sweden pay for it.

prisen er lav, det kræves kun at skåneland returneres for oprydningen kan begynde

Based

Confirmed yes

you can pinpoint the exact moment her heart breaks

Vikings when? I want to see a viking chop off a shitskin's head.

What is this? Some TV show hooking personalities up with representatives of countries online?

She is a mother to her country, essentially

We often think of our leaders and Presidents as a father to the country, and she is the perfect mother to hers.

What did they ask her?

I have no idea pham

Might happen in the next episode of Vikings. Promo showed them landing in what is probably muslim dominated Spain.

>extreme far right governments host islamophobic circlejerk conference
>speakers invited are either racist, intolerant or islamophobes
Remind me again why we would ever want to be invited to such an event?

Sweden going strong

>Sylvi Listhaug
> Inger Stojberg
>Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Are there any men left in your countries?

Best thing I've read in a long while. I'll be able to sleep much better at night knowing there's still a place in the world where white people don't have to suffer under the insane ideology of anti-nativist psychopaths.

Sincerely wishing you the best.

I don't know what Sup Forums's problem with women is. Many are pretty based up here

we got God Emperor Hagen

>tfw Ayaan Hirsi Ali will never be your mommy

;_;

Honestly dont see anything wrong with this, preben. If he isnt harming anyone, then whats the problem?

Norway and denmark especially are known to be a little more xenophobic to outsiders. Its silly to be honest but they can do as they wish and isolate themselves further from the world.
>inb4 sweden is a warzone
Sweden is 90% white. Muslims do not even make up 10% of the population. Stop blowing things way out of proportion.

>Stop blowing things way out of proportion.

The day men willingly handed women political power over nations was the beginning of the end for the west.

Even though that is for denmark, you still proved my point.

How so?

Good Luck brothers, that will send a message of resistance all accros Europe

The leftwing media will attempt to label this as "xenophobia", otherwise known as fear of the unknown. That term is incredibly dated in this discussion as we have had several decades getting to know the people coming in and where they come from. If anything, it's based on actually knowing what we're dealing with which makes us want to have a much stricter immigration policy.

All the articles I have seen has been neutral and put Ali in a good light desu.

This thread needs to be saved

this is so disgusting, Im disgusted. wtf, fkn niggers

norway a best

sweden a shit

heil hitler smid skjorten og gå med kitler

that's nice but you guys still need to get rid of all those Somalis who are presently fucking your women

>og gå med kitler

We are trying to send literally Somalis home who got here on the UN qouta

localeyes.dk/64479-9999-nazi-kat/

1. There are very few Somalis here.
2. Somalis are HATED by Norwegian women.
3. Norwegian women in general don't like immigrants. A lot have have compassion for refugees, but it's a "not in my backyard" thing. They want refugees, just not in THEIR towns, in their neighborhoods, around THEIR family and friends.

>There are very few Somalis here.

you've got a fucking little Mogadishu in Oslo tho

>Ayaan Hirsi Ali

LOL. A feminist anti-white "cultural nationalist". She's pathetic. Denmark and Norway are organising conferences with feminist anti-whites, SWEDEN BTFO.

That just proves that we can beat them at their own game. Sweden BTFO twice in the same thread.

>Its silly to be honest
>it's silly to be weary of irreversible demographic changes from incompatible culture creating inter ethnic conflicts

Fuck Sweden.

>1. There are very few Somalis here.

You have more Somalis than Sweden. Norway has 35,912 Somalis out of 5,000,000 people = 0,7%. Sweden has 60623 Somalis out of 10 million people = 0,6%.

who else /istandwithsweden/ here?
diversity is our strength we must not let these bigots have this event!

>A lot have have compassion for refugees, but it's a "not in my backyard" thing. They want refugees, just not in THEIR towns, in their neighborhoods, around THEIR family and friends.

Sounds a lot like the democrats in America when it comes to niggers, spics and refugees...
They have no problem letting them flood in as long as everyone else has to deal with their bullshit...

Oh, hey. Another asylum center going down in flames. I wonder why?

10% of population aren't registered muslims, yes.
28% of sweden has immigrants background, and theres tons of illegals.
Idk where you live but if I when I was walking home to night I didin't see a single sweden and there was fucking human shit on the side walk in the middle of town. Every sign I see is in Arabic.

>S-sweden is fine, pls rape my mom and wife
Even if Sup Forums often exagerates it's better that it is so then that people just don't care and try to minimize or ignore the issue like you.
Fuck you Sven I hope you'll dive head first from a helicopter one day.

I seem to get mixed messages from Norway.
Is Norway cucked or no? Does anyone have an opinion?

I used to think this about Norway. I used to think that you were a white country. Went to Trondheim and it was full of mallnourished dwarf basketball people.

Good job brothers.

Show these disgusting cucks. They deserve it.

They deserve death. A painful one.

>Is Norway cucked or no? Does anyone have an opinion?

Sweden is the only Nordic country that is cucked. You can see it in their well-being.

Because refugees aren't happy with their accomidation? That's what they do here. They've bruned down countless of homes and it's all blamed on (((The far right))) wich dosen't even exist.

based Inger remvoes the kebab and pisses off the leftist cunts

also;

>Norway is greatest ally

I guess they were fed up when they wanted Nutella and they got Nugatti.

God Bless Norway and Denmark. May your ancestors live on forever through your spirit. Please show the rest of the world the error of its ways, as the US is attempting to also do.

Norway is the second most cucked Nordic country.

The cuck rank goes somewhat like this imho:

Sweden >>> Norway > Finland > Denmark > Iceland > Faroe Islands