Who are the 2020 democratic hopefuls? opposition research begins today

who are the 2020 democratic hopefuls? opposition research begins today.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/12/democrats-mega-rich-candidates-trump-232344
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cory Booker, no?

watch out for cory boooker. Obama 2.0

we need the dirt on this dude. total closet fag.

how do you do, fellow kids?

also, if anyone finds shit on this dude keep it to yourself until he gets the nomination.

There is also Keith Ellison and there are also people who exist but they weren't vocal on all the issues. Governors, democratic donors, senators. In 4 years, they will think hard and probably will be ready to run.

Harry Reid.
Just kidding, I hope he has a stroke.

republicans were trying to copy obama's success with a political novice like rubio. i wonder if dems would try to copy trump's success and get behind an exciting dude like mark cuban.

tfw no millennial SJW mulatto to make me smell her hairy feminist pits

>and there are also people who exist but they weren't vocal on all the issues.
like who?

i would lick her pits desu

isnt this tulsi fuck going to run?

>cory booker
>keith ellison
>mark cuban

start taking notes on these people in your downtime guys. if you find good shit KEEP IT TO YOURSELF UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT.

How will Donald recover.

i'll add her to the list

i'm not an expert on American politics for fucks sake, i shouldn't know more than 2 names of American politicians at all. But there are probably people from lots of states who were silent because they respected Clinton's power and in subordination spirit didn't want to stand in her way, thinking their own chances are dim. And now when Clinton and her money machine power house is out of the way they can start rising and be more active.

OBAMA 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad he wont carry the Rust Belt

no way the Rust Belt falls for that con again

they will run a non white person

they NEED minority turnout

but i think many reagan democrats are done being "useful idiots"... they saw obama was a con

>it never hurts to ask

cory booker was a good call. i totally forgot about him. had to check if you had any more ideas up your sleeve.

a fucking beiege MALE?! We need a strong woman POC to lead the most progressive party in history!

dude is toast. i read most of the dnc oppo research on trump and it was copy/paste garbage. i will do a much better job in my spare time and dump it here for free when the time is right.

4 years to pull all this shit together.

Trump won't run for a second term.

why?

good taste in kot

It's not his style.

Try reading this
politico.com/story/2016/12/democrats-mega-rich-candidates-trump-232344

Elizabeth Warren and she will promise to bail out student loans. And she will win and then fail to complete this promise.

None OP. The Ds are fully rekt. The final blow lands in 2018. The Rothschild party will try to field a new party just before the Don kills their privately held Federal Reserve Bank and restores the constitutional mandate of gold and silver currency.

Do people really think the Federal Reserve can be dismantled?

>None OP.
remember this thread, dude. im going to crash the dems' 2020 chances all by myself just by taking this on as a hobby. it's going to be so much fun.

that cokehead and fauxchahontus

Trump should put gabby what's her name in his cabinet.

I hope Pocahontas runs, Trump would kek her.

If Michelle O suddenly runs for senate, she'll run in 2020

Which Judas republicans will run in 2020

YEEZY 2020

Checked

I reckon Elizabeth Warren is the only one who could beat Trump in 2020 but the Democrats need a non-white for the diversity vote so thankfully we won't get her and she'll be a Bernie 2.0 fizzling out.

Michelle Obama could be a threat but I doubt she'd run, she's already said she won't. Also got no real background in politics.

I'd say expect some state level politician whose Hispanic, Democrats found out this year african americans aren't the most reliable voters.

>I reckon Elizabeth Warren
i feel like she fucked herself with progressives by supporting hillary this last time.

Unless Trump does an AMAZING job, there is no way he is going to win in 2020 no matter who the Democrats put up there.

The democrats know their primary fuck up was not getting out to vote. They won't make that mistake again after this "upset". They aren't completely retarded, just mentally disabled.

Don't get me wrong, I voted for Trump and I will vote red in 2020, but I don't believe there is a realistic chance of Trump beating anyone in 2020. I won't be surprised when it happens. You shouldn't either. Just enjoy the next 4 years. Because the 4 years after that will be a living hell and our country will slide down in a way we've never seen before.

Say it with me: madame President! Who is more qualified than a person who had successfully participated in not one but two presidential campaigns!

The 2020 election will see Kanye west representing the republican party going up against Marshall Mathers representing the democratic party.

why are people such defeatist faggots? tons of unexpected shit happened this year and your response is "well haha it won't happen again, be real, it's totally impossible"

kek. you fucker. we're bros now, k? get some of your elite hacker friends on this shit NOW.

trips of truth. saying trump cant do something at this point is fucking retarded.

>muh he can never win a fourth term

Checked. Give this man some credit.

I heard the ex CEO of starbucks (schultz?) wants to run.

Being a white male billionaire though is a tough way to run for the BLM / SJW party

There's nothing defeatist about it, man. I've seen enough politics in my life to have a pretty good idea of how things are going to play out. Some things never change.

Pic related. This is an original 1992 campaign shirt from back when I was a libfag college, before I was redpilled.

>writes song about losing his gun rights
>whines about bush
>supports dems
top kek

The bar is so low for him. I dont think there is a way he doesnt get reelected

It's simple math. 30% of democrat voters - that is, people that normally voted until 4-8 years ago - didn't vote. This time, they will. It doesn't matter who he fucks over, or who he wins the hearts of. Blue people vote blue, reds vote red, and most of the people that didn't vote are straight blue. They're not swing votes.

>40+ year old faggot on 4chin

my god
What did you major in

Architecture. Good gig, if you can get it. Like interior design, without the estrogen.

Are you still employed in your field of study? i thought architecture students (or atleast modern ones) are one of the most unemployed once they graduate?

That is a recent thing. I got a job 2 decades ago, and got lots of experience at this point. I'm not cocky enough to say I'm irreplaceable, but no college kid will take my job. I'll be retiring in 2018 if all goes as plan, anyway.

>First debate of the 2020 election
>Quickly devolves as Marshall starts spitting bars at Kanye
>There's no real substance but the insults are flying at light speed
>Kanye is looking visibly flustered
>As insult after insult slams Kanye suddenly Kanye has an outburts
>YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND ME! I'M A GENIUS!!!
>Everybody stares at Kanye
>Nobody knows what to say after this
>Not even Kanye
>Kanye looks out at the crowd uncomfortably
>Marshall raises his hand, covering his mouth with his hand and giggles
>Embarrassed, Kanye storms off the stage
>After he has left Marshall quietly comments "Gay fish.."
>Crowd goes wild.
>Kanye refuses to attend any further debates, or appearances, refuses to speak to the media
>All further Kanye correspondents with the people are done through periscope where Kanye rants on about Marshall's recent actions and how he's working for the establishment, often comparing himself to Jesus dying on the cross for man's sins.
>While unclear Kanye's key policies seem to be that he is anti-establishment, pro-creativity and anti-jayz and beyonces even though he still loves them
>Marshall goes on to host the most successful road campaign of all time, making millions off of his appearances
>Marshall never mentions a single policy and spends the whole time rapping insults about everyone else in politics including the voters who he refers to as sleepwalking sheep as referring to himself as little bo peep.

Who wins the 2020 election?

Screencap this post

Heh heh...

Andy Dick 2020 his VP will be two bags of cocaine and a warrent for his arrest on rape charges.

>Black
>former Mayor
>Senator
>(((Wall Street))) favorite

He's dangerous. He was a shitty mayor so that might help us. He's also Black so his record doesn't matter.

>A Jewish billionaire vs an American billionaire 2020

Yes, but does he have charisma? I couldn't see him surpassing '08 Obama, Sanders, or even '12 Obama.

The nominee is going to be Mark Cuban, who, during this election cycle, prepped people for a potential run.

The media will tout Mark Cuban as a "sane Donald Trump", or "what Trump could have been", i.e. a reasonable, sensible businessman that gets things done but doesnt't engage in muh racism or muh xenophobia. Also, Cuban is enough of a political outsider where he can fund much of his own campaign and also use some of that populist resentment.

The progressives aren't as strong as they would like to think, they are mostly a vocal minority. If Cuban runs, the primaries would probably be down to him and a populist progressive.

Tldr; Watch out for Mark Cuban

She'll be back.

He has a ton of charisma. Never seen him speak? It's like southern baptist preacher-tier.

Don't sleep on Martin O'Malley. His legacy as Gov. of Maryland is pretty shit but he was the best candidate the Democrats ran this election and might've gotten the nomination if they didn't rig the primaries for Hilldawg.

Trump is already on it

mark (((chabenisky))) would fail miserably. i wouldn't put it past him to try and run as an independent though

One can only hope
I understand what you mean, but, like the other user said, he's a friend to wall street. Part of the reason why Bernie and especially 08 Obama were popular is because they spoke about real problems in this country that the political establishment ignores (whether or not their solution works is irrelevant).
Regardless of how charismatic Booker is, I don't think he can win with identity politics.
The democrats will have huge populist fervor, especially if they lose the midterms. Identity politics won't be enough

this will be it.

Do you guys think the Dems will get their shit together by 2020? It doesn't even look good for them in 2018.

hillary if she lives.

michelle obama.

that's probably it.

>tulsi
Tulsi Gabbard actually isn't eligible. American Samoa is the one US territory where you don't get natural born citizenship.

Don't forget Michael Bloomberg (kike) threatening to quote "spend upwards of $1 billion dollars" and run as an independent if the Democrat party doesn't go after Americans' guns.

Why even live.

>American Samoa is the one US territory where you don't get natural born citizenship.

King Nigger is Kenyan and he still got in.

Working without pay CTR?

Soros will run, self funded

Hopefully Kamala decides to run soon!! My friend from LA said he just won senator!!!!!!

dERP

kek, I hope Kamala runs the memes will be glorious

He woulda had a chance if he didn't admit to gook murder in the first Democratic debate. That was extreme cringe.

Mecha hillary clinton
she has died in secret after the election and they have been creating the perfect anroid to stop trump next election.

>a white man getting the DemNom

Also how likely is a Booker/Warren ticket getting >150 ECs?

Cory Booker might make for a VP, but he failed in Newark miserably.

not really. The dems really don't have a second generation of leadership. They have been doing a very poor job of cultivating talent. Warren was kind of their ace in the hole, but she ruined herself in this campaign having backed Hillary.