Why the fuck do Asians keep bringing invasive species into America? Pic related

Why the fuck do Asians keep bringing invasive species into America? Pic related.

They also brought this asshole that fucked up the ecosystem in MD.

They DO NOT... We bring them with our Wallmart products

asians bring bugs, niggers bring diseases and viruses

Don't forget this fucking nigger

>was at a club in hongdae, SK
>stink bug goes on my shirt
>stinks on my shirt
>had to leave

Fuck those shits.

yeah but asians also viruses
easy examples of plague from china, sars, swine flu was asia as well. only a matter of time until one of them takes off in a big way

It only smells like cilantro user

It's actually the spiders that carry the invasive species called asians into the west

FUCKING KUDZU
>PROTIP: THERE IS A HOUSE UNDER THIS SHIT

South America, brought to the US for research.

that's pretty wild

their hornets will kill us all.

south america fucks everything up(they made killer bees didnt they?), but its a chink plant.

Kudzu is the holy vine of Nippon that is cleansing the South and making a pure land again.

asians ARE an invasive species

I used to have these things in my basement all the time when I lived in Maryland. Annoying as fuck. They're fast and can jump insanely high. Fucking Chink bugs.

Because Asians are an invasive species

yeah that shit is crazy. It's gonna spread all over eventually. At least you can eat it.

>that's pretty mild
ftfy

(these were trees, they died because they couldnt get light from under the vines)

Sorry it is Asian I fucked up, punish me daddy.

>holy vine .. is cleansing the South and making a pure land again.
how do you even arrive at this conclusion?

come here bb, Ill make it quick.

That is extremely offensive, do you mind deleting your comment and rewriting it in a friendlier manner? After all, we must strive to bring humanity closer together. Only my mutual respect and understanding can we solve the problems we face today.

Thank you in advance.

FUCK THESE STINK NIGGERS

>t. someone who's never seen the Border Security series on Netflix

Watch it. It seems like every Chinese person's bag that they open is stuffed to bursting with undeclared weird raw meats, plants, sauces and split open bags of god only knows what, most of the time with bugs and shit crawling around in/on it.

to the chambers you go

Show sounds good. Should I watch the american or canadian one?

I used to get the regular crickets in my house, and suddenly these fuckers have shown up. What the fuck.

They like cool dark damp places. Make sure you caulk and cracks leading into your home, especially in the basement. Dehumidifier might help too. Fucking hate those things. They literally jump straight at you when you approach them.

And Slavs for that matter.

Yeah they come in through the basement and like to live in the sump pump. I just sprayed for bugs down there and haven't seen one since. Dirty little fuckers. Makes me miss the old regular cricket.

what the fuck do they even eat?

Themselves. They are called cannibal crickets for a reason.

That's a little baby. Those things get fucking huge.

MD fag here, have to deal with all of the above. Please cleanse this land with fire.

>mfw my countries horticulture is getting fucked up from stupid chinks
Because they are soulless slant eyed fucks that bring disease and plague bash their faces with an axe and tell them to piss off.

Fuck i thought i was the only person to pick tha smell off! Kudos!

Camel crickets or cave cricketz

Disgusting

Have lobster like exo skeleton and hop yards

Get HUUUGE

>cannibal crickets
weird, I had never heard them called that before or even seen them eat anything, let alone eachother.

They are really docile tbqhdesusenpai, The basement of the house I grew up in had tons of these things. I use to catch them, never been bit by one.

i wish for a greener america

Lets not forget the asian carp

They dont bite

They are disgusting tho

The green ones are the worse

We don't have in usa

The biggest invasive species they brought is themselves

they are the size of people. So i get what you mean.

Nature is just a total wreck at this point. Every country is having problems. While we may be able to control the spread of giraffes, anything that can fit in a suitcase or gift basket is bound to go on a world adventure. If it finds a mate (or travels with one), your country is fucked.

i used to have those all over the place in new jersey...i bought a tarantula and let it loose in my basement. i havent seen one since.

humans eternally BTFO..it ain't your turf now

What type of dog is this?

We should return the favor.
Take them some lovebugs or something.

I cant enjoy going to bed because i always have to look out for those god damn bed bugs. We shoulda hosed down the chinks on the boat coming over

we have them both

I see these little fucks everywhere
MO

zebra motherfucker better not destroy my native oysters

These fish don't deserve to live. Taking over all the rivers and shit.

In huezil we have them both too unfortunatelly...

Look up the African Bushmeat Trade.

Not a pretty sight.

Africans illegally smuggle tons of illegal bushmeat through French airports every year and those bushmeats contain diseases that make E Coli look like a joke.

HIV wouldn't have been able to infect humans if faggots didn't start hunting and eating monkeys in Africa allowing monkey diseases to have enough contact with humans until they evolved to infect humans.

Asians bring bugs, I know that is bad but bugs would have been no problem if we didn't let environmentalists ban our DDT campaign.

are they edible?

Revenge for losing WW2.

Japanese Scientists were trying to breed Ents to invade America.

They only had time to come up with Kudzu.

Africans brought zika here. I'm pretty sure that it was during the World Cup.

How so, their looks or their actions?

>My basement is now overrun with giant spiders.

Yes we do dipshit
They are all over Missouri

this.

Thing is the Left pushes multiculturalism. This the Nature version.

European Starlings (flying pack piranha) were introduced by Liberals.