What Personality types encompass Sup Forums?

What Personality types encompass Sup Forums?
Myers Briggs

If you know yours already please take the test.

Otherwise I'll give you 20minutes and time to reflect.

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

INTP Assertive Dominant

liberal pseudo-science cooked up by a mother and daughter who studied economics and agriculture

i'm INFP, and i'm a NEET.

shocking.

Chaotic-Neutral

>tfw you realize that INTP type is dominated by atheistic Jews

>tfw you also realize that Albert Speer (pbuh) is an INTP

>Hitler is anything but INFJ
top kek

I'm INTP ): is crime sketch my fate?

used to be INFJ, recently hover around INFP or ISFP

INTP Assertive

Chaotic-Good paladin, also time traveling absent minded scientist.

lost

All the time. Thank you.

ESTJ - People think I'm an asshole and I don't know why. I can kind of see why in the past tense, because some of the things I inadvertently say and do push people over the edge, but I can't see beforehand that it will do that.

The worst part is that I like people. If there is work to be done though, people will count on me to either do it or organize people to do it.

It's just that if there is no work to be done, nobody wants me around.

Isn't paladin limited to lawful good characters?
Lawful good here btw

ENTJs are retards.

You're literally our horses and we're the guys riding you with our carrots in front of you.

By we, I mean INTJ/INTP.

You're just a useful machine but you have barely any introverted thinking. You're easy to manipulate.

ESTJ* and ENTJ alike.

You're both retards and useful idiots.

Lawful Neutral.

>goes to premium profiles
>skips to bottom
>"While a lot of the information on our site is free, our premium profiles are reserved for those who are ready to dig deep, take the red pill, and set off on an incredible journey."
Are you ready to pay $32 to take the red pill?

INTJ

Not an Autist. Just a sociopath.

In case that wasn't clear enough.

You make a good soldier for an ideological cause (ex: SS for the Nazis), but nothing more.

I've never played d&d. Absent minded professor still stands.

Entp-a
Can someone explain what this test is about and why i'm a 50% person in all categories.

Huh. I used to get INTJ or INTP.
IS IT THE XENOESTROGENS?
Should I buy stuff from the based water filter merchant?

I've gotten a range of different introvert types but back when I was trying to be a normie I came out with a few extrovert types too. That doesn't happen anymore because I've completely given up on any form of social interaction because I hate everyone ever. I can't remember what I got last time.

Everybody loses

Tests your personality by seeing which functions you use the most and the least and in what order.

Introverted/Extroverted Thinking
Introverted/Extroverted Feeling
etc.

ENTP-A is based.

You're basically an INTP who can make himself clear.

INFJ is based as fuck.

INFJ is basically the ideologue. Hitler-like.

The issue is when you're a liberal INFJ or some cuck ideology like that takes over you. You ultimately become the ultimate radical leftist cuck.

Kek, you're delusional. You probably have some dead-end job or an entry level job or are just a NEET.

Introversion does not grant one intelligence. All it means is that you can't make connections with people easily and naturally enough to make it enjoyable.

So you're not riding anybody or dangling any carrots. Nobody takes the ideas of the creepy guy who doesn't talk much. You're the lonely guy in the office that claims that he runs the company, or if he wasn't there everything would crash, or whatever.

>i'm a 50% person in all categories
disgusting neutral

ENTP-T What is this?

wait, who is the INTP?

>IS IT THE XENOESTROGENS?
Nah probably just your roommate figuring out you'd be a perfect trap and slipping HRT meds in your food.

intj

the mastermind.

I'd say it is introverted intuition and extraverted thinking at odds with introverted thinking with extraverted intuition.

i don't think a single type dominates. otherwise there wouldn't be any arguments.

screencapped

Funny you are posting this, I was thinking about doing the same thing with DISC last night. Curious about who Sup Forums is. I haven't taken BM yet but I'm a D in the disc profile.

INTJ. Used to always get INTP, weird.
Unabomber

Thanks leafbro.
Dammit. Welp. I better get striped socks then.

> Personality types
Socionics is as retarded as it can get. Next to political compass and "tests: whom to side with in politics".

g-guys?

ENFP PERSONALITY (“THE CAMPAIGNER”)

It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for – and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing. It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool – for love – for your dreams – for the adventure of being alive.
Oriah Mountain Dreamer
The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

unsurprising result really

INFP nigger here.

Virtuoso (ISTP-a)

> tfw when you are INTJ and not even autistic.

Its value lies in getting to understand how communicate with other people. I work with engineering teams who are low on social interaction and want to have the Ts crossed and the Is dotted and expect verbal recognition of a job well done. Which is totally not how I was communicating with them. Once we got the protocol straightened out, projects went smoother.

>this retarded ESTJ jumps to conclusion with flawed logic as expected
>tfw you can predict a retard's moves just based on his type

Never said that introversion grant one intelligence.

Any introvert other than INTJ/INTP/ISTP are dumb fucks and are even worse than their Extroverted counterpart.

Shit-tier comedian like C.K. Louis.

intj is a glorified autist

INFJ-A is Hitler.

Based if you have the right ideology.

ENFP is literally the embodiment of the "xD" face.

Pure useless retards for entertainment and charities.

INTJ-A is based.

INTJ-T is cuck.

INFP niggers are literally gay.

ISTP is Zombie-Survival tier. Based.

Neat.

Like me but much less autistic.

Maybe you're our next Fuhrer.

>Jay-Z
>nigger rapper
>INTJ

Top kek

she got bigguns

Apparantly he is smart or maybe just an autist.

ENTP

There are also anti-paladins that can be any kind of evil.

The kind of guy that spits in the well and contaminates the water.

intj master race

ENTJ. What else could I be? I'm not shy like a woman, so I can't be introverted. I'm not a moron, so I'm capable of objective analysis. And I'm decisive, because -- you guessed it -- I've got a pair of balls between my legs.

INTJs can stay. The rest can leave.

>INTP-t
>Christian, theistic
>130 IQ

INTJ checking in.

You know it was one of these kinds of threads that set the hook of Sup Forums on me lo those many shitposts ago. There were so many INTJs I couldn't believe it. Now of course I know that was a meme in and of itself. Doesn't change that I'm an INTJ and there are probably a lot more out there.

Praise KEK.

>Shit-tier comedian like C.K. Louis.

Thats fucking depressing and unfortunately pretty accurate. Anything positive about it?

Sup Forums is INTJ heaven

we need people to strategize with

INTJ

ISFP or INFP

Ah, the INTJ menace is behind this Kek thing.

ISTJ-A

other tests put me at ISTJ or INTJ

DON'T RESPOND TO DATA COLLECTION THREADS
IGNORE DATA COLLECTORS
>DON'T RESPOND TO DATA COLLECTION THREADS
>IGNORE DATA COLLECTORS

IGNORE DATA COLLECTORS
>IGNORE DATA COLLECTORS

IGNORE DATA COLLECTORS
>IGNORE DATA COLLECTORS

IGNORE DATA COLLECTORS
>IGNORE DATA COLLECTORS

knowing i finally belong somewhere is just so amazing

Used to be 'Protagonist'
Now I am "Champion"
Am I a disciple of Kek?

>Intelligent enough to have the same personality as Trump

Who would be collecting this? We're anons. Unless we're not eh.