Sup Forums, everyone on my FB is a retarded liberal. You're all retarded racefags...

Sup Forums, everyone on my FB is a retarded liberal. You're all retarded racefags. What's a rational person to do in such polarized times?

Stop using facebook.
varg.jpg

Think for yourself for a change, I bet it would help.

drugs

Don't let those places shape your worldview and go to outside.

>Everybody who isn't neutral is a idiot
I really hate faggots like this.

Sup Forums is a board of peace all races welcome

I am. That's the problem. I can't find my own in a world so utterly divided by Trump.
Sup Forums, I think he'll be a bad president.
>lmao gtfo to kikebook, CTR shill
FB, his politics are pretty centrist and I'm glad he wants to get along with Russia.
>why are you such a racist, you WHITE MALE

I'm not neutral. I have strong opinions informed by facts. Ideological us-vs.-them bullshit simply doesn't scan.

Kill them

Baby, it's cold outside.

I'd kill you Hitler-LARPers first if I could find you.

Pls do

okay antifa

Who are those three trouble makers?

>What's a rational person to do in such polarized times?

drink, find a hobby, hoard food and ammo for "just in case", and then stop paying attention to political news because it's fucking pointless to begin with.

Post address and pics.

So go the way of my crazy uncle?

It's all a pointless distraction.

>Ideological us-vs.-them bullshit simply doesn't scan.
If you were that informed you would realize all of human history is a successive instances of 'us vs them'. It's all there ever has been. You need to pick an 'us' because for most liberals, they've already chosen for you and in their eyes you are already in the gulag.

fight me in real life. or take my advice

Yeah pretty much. I drink, guns/training are my hobby and I keep some just in case supplies around. I don't have cable either so I only see the news from faggots on Facebook and this place.

I'd prefer antifa fags don't know where I reside

Edgy.

> muh centrism
i.e. too pussy to have principles.

>I am. That's the problem. I can't find my own in a world so utterly divided by Trump.

Nah you know, I think facebook really is the right place for you bud.

So you would kill somebody who is innocent ? Wouldnt you walk in Hitlers Footstemps in this case ? You would have to kill yourself right after.

Your uncle is probably the most sane person you know if that's what he does.

Any fucking detailed reading of history demonstrates how untrue that is, you fucking moron. Immense culture clashes sure, and we should cull the entire planet of Islamists, but internal political disputes are made up of many groups manipulated by small cabals of power brokers. Do some reading outside of Sup Forums, you stupid nigger.
Sighhh. That does sound surprisingly nice...

>You're all retarded racefags.
So you think there is NO differences in the races?

Then I can't kill you, faggot.

Such a edgelord.

Not a centrist, retard.

Take yourself out instead cuck

In a scenario where I'm killing everybody, man. I'm not going to walk down ad hominem bullshit with you.

He believes in ayyy lmaos.

No. I just don't have race myopia like you collectivist cowards.

Except leafs of course

I'm in the same boat. I just like coming to Sup Forums because, among all the idiotic racefaggotry and stormfaggotry, there is the occasional nugget of genius or some great insight I never would hav seen otherwise. But in general, yeah, I find most people to be either brainwashed liberals or brainwashed right-wingers. However, there are islands of actual sane people everywhere - you just have to keep an eye out for signs of intelligent life.

Nice projection there champ. Every political unit that has ever existed, from small tribal clique to vast empire has played this fun game, you may have heard of it, game theory. You can't get it on nintendo.

>but internal political disputes are made up of many groups manipulated by small cabals of power brokers
Oh no, sinister cabals! Even a unified culture is still beset internally by all manners of division which can of course by artifically manipulated or excacerbated by power brokers (bankers, jews, unions, religious groups)

>In a scenario where I'm killing everybody, man. I'm not going to walk down ad hominem bullshit with you.
Nothing you said made any sense, nice try though. You seem really pent up and angry. Maybe get off of Sup Forums?

Sage this shitty faggot thread

Not being a libtard or a racefag doesn't mean you're neutral. Libtardation and Racefaggotry/rightism-faggotry are two mental illnesses. Sane people are outside of both.

Going to dinner with my family but I'm glad to see there are other sane Sup Forumslacks like and . More here than on FB, SOMEHOW.

Have you considered leleddit??

>What's a rational person to do in such polarized times?

Move to a area where the majority are of his own race because as a rationalist she/he realises diverse areas are not good areas measured by any metric. Even babies know this.

I'm so excited for the public backlash to go back against you autists. The Day of the Rope will be glorious when the niggers purge all you inbred hicks.

fpbp

>I really can't stay
Baby it's Sup Forums'd outside
>I've got to go away
Baby it's Sup Forums'd outside
>This evening has been
Been hoping that you'd drop in
>So very fun
Let me tell you why you need to stock up on guns.

>But my social skills will start to crumble
Just listen to those dindus mumble
>I won't be able to talk to my folks
Where's your sense of pride in the Volk?
>Now really I'd better scurry
user, what's your hurry?
>Well maybe just a half a page more
I'll scroll you past the traps and the gore.

>I've really read my fill
But baby, it's bad out there
>Say, what's in this pill?
Just Tyrone and Chad out there
>Oh, I wish I knew how
You see the real world now
>To break this spell
You're here forever, welcome to hell

>I ought to say no, no, no, sir
Mind if I move in closer
>I really don't want to hate blacks
Come on, you know they all have to go back.
>I really can't stay
user don't cuck out

Oh, but it's Sup Forums'd outside
Oh, but it's Sup Forums'd outside

>rationalist

It'll be brainwashed whimpy citybois like you getting lynched on the dotr. Fuck off back to plebbit where you belong.

kill yourself for using facebook.

How else will I get my fashy goy memes user?

anybody unable to think outside of his circlejerk is a fucking idiot. Yeah, certainly. This is precisely why any Sup Forumstard outside of this board sounds so unintelligible when discussing with other people.

what video is this from

Or maybe you're a bluepilled faggot and want to talk about Goyflix and Kikebook and should probably kill yourself because you will never belong to a real cause or have any purpose besides your globalist hedonism.

>"belong to a real cause"
Holy shit user. Stop taking life so seriously. This is precisely why you think everyday about killing yourself.

fpbp