I don't like the mainstream media telling me what to think

>I don't like the mainstream media telling me what to think
>So instead I let a pagan NEET transvestite weirdo tell me what to think
>I like hearing the same 2 hours of content rehashed every day in 15 minute segments
>My favorite part is when he repeats the familiar quips: alright youtube, dying lamestream media, talking heads, retards, damaging, it's very very funny, I predicted, neocons and neolibs, islamofascism, cold war, that's about all, peace out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OQx2nqaaOE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome
youtu.be/9obW7zy1sd8
youtu.be/EFqp4C9kLks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thinks Alex Jones, Varg, or Sargon are any better

Why does he keep shaving his goatee

le civic nationalist from his ivory tower of Whitemansberg, Vermont

So this is a Styx-hate thread. 1st time I've seen one of these.

ackchyually, I think they're worse. At least styxers is generally amusing, and funny to look at

I told you guys before. It's for the days that he crossdresses and takes selfies.

>if we let in millions of 89iq mestizos that the majority of want bigger government, we'll get my libertarian utopia

I've been on Sup Forums for almost 13 years. I don't know who that is or would want to know.

His occult archive is pretty top notch. I appreciate the work he does outside of just the videos.

he's just a political commentator lol

That's about all, peace out.

wow sounds like somebody was denied his tendies

tshatsss aboust all

I'm still waiting for the ultimate wizard showdown between Styx and Varg.

I lost faith in him when he dropped Trump because of his Pence pick, only to see him crawling back on the Trump Train when he, again, realized that Johnson was a total cuck

>minecraft

>listening to political commentators at all
>not getting your news and discussion entirely from Sup Forums shitposts

I can't decide whether famous people shill on here by insulting themselves to make it look like they aren't shilling for attention, or if the Jew is trying to sow discord in order to prevent us from becoming a threat. Either way, faggot, d and c is not welcome. Constructive criticism and numerous shit posting is always welcome on pol, but threads like this require an amount of informative or persuasive content that your post lacks.

>threads like this require an amount of informative or persuasive content that your post lacks.

90% of Sup Forums

Its you FUCKING LEAFS THAT SHIT UP THIS BOARD. IF ANY NATION DESERVES A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST. IT'S YOURS!!!!

I SAID THATS ABOUT ALL

yub
tub

stop posting

Don't watch him then. Why the whining about a youtuber that you clearly watch as you listed his memes.

Peace out

i love Sup Forums i love hating on niggers and muslims but if you unironically listen to these jewtube nobbodies like styxfaggotass666 or molymeme and take this e-activism bullshit to the next level and turn it into serious business you should seriously consider suicide.

He's not JUST a political commentator shitlord. He's also a Minecrafter.

>did I mention that I am not a hardcore Trump supporter?
>I am for abortion but get outraged at Obama for droning brown children
>fag marriage is wonderful, I'm a virtue signaling shitlib pretending to be edgy
It's very very funny.

>80k neckbeards listening to your daily ramblings makes you famous
>i have the authority to decide what is and isn't welcome on this Suriname sandal weaving forum
Oh hi Styx, nice of you to join

So? It's just a game where people build shit. I don't hold it against someone for playing a video game. Not to mention Notch is pretty redpilled.

Styx is good at predicting the future so hes worth listening to and he'll tell you his ideological stance right off.

I don't agree with his somewhat left libertarianism shit but he doesn't bullshit you about it.

The MSM otoh is totally propaganda.

It's actually very funny.

*smug chuckle* i've said it all along
*sips* tea my channel will continue to keep growing

Yea I got bored of this guy after an hour. Very uninteresting guy

I will utterly destroy my enemies, I have the power to do that.

1. Nobody should be a hardcore supporter of every candidate. They serve US

2. Destabilized middle east = shit skin refugees

3. Government needs to BTFO marriage. None of their business.

gg no re - vladdy

I was briefly married to a mexican woman...
*mom making back ground noise in the kitchen*
Any how i'm the primary breadwinner of this house

>changing views as new information comes in
>considering other candidates during a campaign
yeah what a retard

you're supposed to blindly support a single candidate who has a single issue you agree with idiot.

styx is our in house meme magician,stfu burger

>1. Nobody should be a hardcore supporter of every candidate
Yeah, people should be supporting Gary "What's a leppo?" Johnson and Rand "nigga outreach" Paul because lolbergtarianism is clearly the answer. Yay for open borders and never forget that corporations are people too.

>2. Destabilized middle east = shit skin refugees
This does nothing to address the hypocrisy of being offended by dead children but loving abortion. If you love abortion because you are not a moralist, why care about dead brown children or any other form of murder in general? Also:

Border fences + no gibs = shitskin rapefugees wouldn't make the long extra trip.

>3. Government needs to BTFO marriage. None of their business.
Uh-huh, except for when they force bakers to make faggot cakes or when they force churches to marry faggots?

Faggots have no business getting tax cuts for pretending to be monogamous assfuckers and these mentally ill pederasts sure as shit should not be allowed to adopt and prey on defenseless children.

hes a civic nationalist,he is against open borders

>Thinks I'm subscribed to or listen to any of these faggots.

What no talk about WHITE GENOCIDE in this slide thread?!

>Yeah, people should be supporting Gary "What's a leppo?" Johnson and Rand "nigga outreach" Paul because lolbergtarianism is clearly the answer. Yay for open borders and never forget that corporations are people too.

I don't understand this post - reformat.

>This does nothing to address the hypocrisy of being offended by dead children but loving abortion. If you love abortion because you are not a moralist, why care about dead brown children or any other form of murder in general? Also:

Eh you got me on this one. you win here.

>Border fences + no gibs = shitskin rapefugees wouldn't make the long extra trip.

Europe will literally never defend itself until Europeans are Uh-huh, except for when they force bakers to make faggot cakes or when they force churches to marry faggots?
Government needs to BTFO moralist regulations too. Government need to BTFO almost everything.

>should not be allowed to adopt and prey on defenseless children.
Correct.

>Faggots have no business getting tax cuts for pretending to be monogamous assfuckers
Nobody should get tax cuts for marriage. Government needs to BTFO marriage. marriage is a religious institute.

Link to vidya
> I just got don't watching a bunch of cringe videos, I enjoy how awkward they make me feel because I never feel awkward so I feel it through the weeaboos

youtube.com/watch?v=2OQx2nqaaOE

>Nobody should get tax cuts for marriage. Government needs to BTFO marriage. marriage is a religious institute.

White middle class couples with children should get massive tax cuts, regardless of marital status. Birth rates need to be boosted. Children should not be a financial burden on successful intelligent people while at the same time a way to bolster income for the chronically unemployed. It needs to be exactly the other way around.

styx has a massive dick

You've experienced it?

look at the size of his hands

>
White middle class couples with children should get massive tax cuts, regardless of marital status. Birth rates need to be boosted. Children should not be a financial burden on successful intelligent people while at the same time a way to bolster income for the chronically unemployed. It needs to be exactly the other way around.

When native populations dip, workers become more valuable and get paid more, allowing a new population spike.
You don't have to do anything but not be a cuck and let pakis run your country while your population is in a lull

did this guy cuck you or something?

>Getting his spectacles that wrong

It's actually not very funny

You know you've failed at life when you actually go to this creature for philosophical or political insight.

elaborate.
Do you only trust people who wear 2000$ suits and would sue you for breathing on them?
i didn't make it m8. I just collect styx pepes. I posted every current one in this thread

Who do you go to? I'm preparing to hear a very vague and general embarrassed answer, if any.

don't forget
> legacy media, old guard, clintonians, tin horn dictators, puhtrayon, new microphone, ICQ, botulism, ration videos, books blog in the description, i'm a libertarian

His microphone evolution has gotten pretty intense

And user was never heard from again.

>not getting your politics from e-wizards

i wish this little bastard would lift. might makes right styx, you put too many points into INT and now Varg who has way more STR than you will stab you.

Molymeme has meme level CHA for cult purposes

360 noscope shrekt

source on that image please? google wants to give me shitty deviant art
whats even the point of lifting tho

tin horn dictators is probably my favorite common phrase of his

Who needs STR when you have PER and can shoot a nigger between the eyes from 300m

>whats even the point of lifting tho
to get strong, confident and to boost testosterone. 99% of western men simply do not live lifestyles that challenge their muscles in any way so lifting is mandatory if you dont want to look weak, be weak and have shitty bone density in 30 years.

I have legion football armor. Didn't you hear?

Does Styx live with his parents? He always talks about being "self sufficient" "self employed" but it doesn't really count if his mummy is the one putting a roof over his head.

It's the cover of a fantasy book from the 80s--first in the Darwath trilogy.

he lives in the house his dead grandfather left, not sure about parents

He commented on one of his videos the other day that he makes 52k a year. Granted I think all of his income is from being self employed, so he pays more in taxes, but still, 52k gross per year is more than enough to live comfortably in Vermont.

If he is living with relatives it's by choice, not financial necessity, unless he has some massive debts we aren't aware of.

thank youuu

>not seeing Johnson was a retard from a mile away
>not knowing Trump was intelligent enough to know what he was doing

Yep, pretty retarded.

>I dunno man i lifted a whole shit ton from 7th-12th grade, ran track and wrestled and honestly after stopping i'm happier.
>I learned about the world, learned a new skill that earns me dosh, and i have a gun
>If you honestly enjoy it, i implore you to continue.
Fair enough user.

>It's like you've never taken out 5 NCR heavy rangers with just a machete
Pic related

Fuck this thread is making me want to play new vegas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome

Civic nationalists are just people who enjoy ignoring irreversible trends.

I've replayed like 4 times, each separated by a year. i just finished one, but really want to play another.
I don't want the game to get stale.. hmm decisions..
>tfw literally everyone on the map hates you

Bullcrap

i have come to hate civic nationalists but they are a stepping stone. i'm not full on mono-ethnic state but there needs to be extremely limited migration to not in any way change the demographics of the core population. otherwise is treason. i dont see anything wrong with letting in the occasional honorary. this makes me an enemy to both sides.

just spent the last hour on some other thread talking about this. do Tale of Two Wastelands, spices shit up

His videos eating those MREs tho. Dude was moaning like he was being pegged by the food. What a faggot.

He's right probably 80% of the time but like everyone else, is offering an opinion. Take it for what it's worth.

>Tale of Two Wastelands,
sweet thanks. I only pray this doesn't corrupt my save file at level 29 like skyrim did.
> limited migration to not in any way change the demographics of the core population
>i dont see anything wrong with letting in the occasional honorary.

if a korean dude really wants to come to the states, ride a horse to work in texas while drinking a big gulp with a 6 shooter on his hip, i don't really have a problem with that.

With that being said, (previous posts) i had to fight my way through school just to survive. I would not have been killed, just beaten, bullied, humiliated ect just for being white. So i'd like it to stay about 90% ethnic homogeneity at all times

I prefer the Amazing Atheist, Sargon, and Stormclouds Gathering.

>So i'd like it to stay about 90% ethnic homogeneity at all times
yeah that's what i'm thinking. and that 10% better love drinking big gulps and shooting guns. But unfortunately we already suffer from 14% negritis

TTW actually makes the game more stable, thankfully

ikr, it helps to distract you from his rat mouth

somebody said his girlfriend is a fucking leaf

>TTW actually makes the game more stable, thankfully
you're my hero.

Gotta go, see ya later man i have profligates to slaughter

you should level up your blue pill to the redpill, burger bro.

If you guys don't know about On The Offensive and don't listen to Jonathan Bowden speeches weekly, you aren't redpilled. Sorry.

youtu.be/9obW7zy1sd8

youtu.be/EFqp4C9kLks

true to caesar.

Glad to see Ian from forgotten weapons finally opening that second channel

Vargas is the Barbarian Styx is the Sorcerer.

Molymeme is the Meme Merchant.

Me too, I quite like the chap. Sure, he's just basically rehashing the news, and it's obvious that he's one of us, but his commentary is quite thoughtful even though I don't agree with quite a lot of it. Overall he seems like he'd be all right at a party, would have a beer with / 10.

Who's the cleric?

Some wave riding cunt, i'm sure.

Gavin is the Jester that no one likes

God damn do i hate e-celebs

Styx doesn't have ads on his channel so I don't care.

Congrats Styx, CTR is shilling against you. How does it feel to be all-powerful on the Chans?

he is earnest that's for sure. and he won't sacrifice his views. he'll be a dark sorcerer while everyone else class changes

Take a swig every time he mentions botulism

Now Ration videos of 30 year old food is entertaining, you honestly don't know how the food changed or if it mutated into some bizarre substance from age.

No one even knew who A Leppo man was until that interview.