en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Wales_Army
youtube.com/watch?v=NwJWNoiy_84
youtube.com/watch?v=ac86dyVmcqg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A HE HE HUM
a boovin a moovin a mavin
a boovin a moovin a moovin
a boovin a shmoovin a mavin olordpleasebemyfriend nohyhelpme no boovin a moovin a shayvin
a loovin a boovin
a boovin a hoovin
a boovin a moovin a mayvin
a shoovin a boovin

Discuss Ireland, Irish politics and current affairs.

Is the lad from Galway here?

Can any of you faggots tell me about the IRA? I think my father was a member.

Republican Sinn Féin member from County Armagh reporting in.

What are the chances of Ireland going full multiculti like the rest of the west in the near future? Would the average Irish tolerate a lot of nonwhite immigration?

They're the Army of the Irish Republic.
They're called the Continuity IRA nowadays.

Where are you lads from?

Cork here

I don't know, but speaking from experience alot of us Irish are quite politically incorrect.

Portadown, County Armagh

Wicklow

The criminal branch is involved in criminal activities like drug trafficking

The political branch (Sinn Fein) is involved in cucking their country by promoting open immigration

Pearse?

Here is the leader of Sinn Fein, Gerry Adams, promoting the IRA everyone, as proof.

Good lad. I hope Wales can join an independent united Ireland one day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Wales_Army

some day...

My great grandfather was a member of the blue shirts. Anyone know much about them? Co Sligo

Weren't they the fascist mussolini wannabes?

Dublin here

not me mate

Red-pill me on this photo OP

What's happening here?

Female IRA volunteers learning how to stop and frisk.

ira traps about to give him some feminine benis

I like more than this scenario

lewd

>tfw no irish nationalist gf

Thought you would've been triggered by the "Brits out" writing on the wall but okie i guess aye

Armagh, Co. Armagh.

I don't identify with the British state and I support a united Ireland.

who here /boards.ie/ ?

Explain this faggotry: youtube.com/watch?v=NwJWNoiy_84

Why is there a Paki chimping out in an Irish university?

from my experience the ulsterman masterrace tends to be far less tolerant of foreigners than the free state sellouts. Then again, its primarily just that Dublin needs to be gassed

Looks like cumann na bhan from the 69 Derry Uprising desu

33rd county by birth, Antrim and Clare by immediate ancestry

Ard Macha bro!
youtube.com/watch?v=ac86dyVmcqg

Lads whats the plan if the muzzies do a terrorist attack on Ireland? I've always assumed that we'd all just head down to our local mosques and start killing anyone who looks muslim.

you'll do fookin nuttin

the Harp should be on the Irish flag imo

AESTHETIC

Sigh, These threads are always cringey cos it's just a bunch of autistic weirdos exaggerating Irish slang and typing out the accent phonetically while circle jerking about paddywhackery.

"Ah shur c'mere to me lads" etc etc

Nobody engages in actual conversation.

that hasn't happened yet yank

So far it's just the usual tedious IRA LARPing and "where are you from" conversational dead end. Probably why these threads die within an hour

>Would the average Irish tolerate a lot of nonwhite immigration?

No. We didn't fight Brits for 800 years to give the country over to Africans or Muslims.

Why would they target Ireland? France was targeted because they bombed Libya and UK because of Iraq. And Germany let a million in like retards.

See you dumb cunt. Irish cucks literally cheering on a Paki disrupting their lecture. Have you never played "spot the white man" on Dublin's O'Connell st?

>its an island with 4 million people
>surprised when people strike up conversation about which corner of said island they're from

seen Dublin lately?

Them low-arse birthrates in the Free State and the general cuckery of all the parties down there has doomed the free state

You haven't been to Dublin.

>seen Dublin lately

Yeah, I have family there. It's majority Irish.

And Ireland's birth rates are higher than continental Europe.

>Diddly aye, so where are yas from lads?
>I'm from Cork bai
>Ah grand, I'm from Kerry meself
>*awkward silence*

Again, it's a conversational dead end. You don't see Americans engage in the same faggotry every time they see another user posting with their flag.

feel free to just fuck off from the thread

Or how about I stick around and try to start some original conversation? You're not great at social interactions are you? Probably why you're posting on Sup Forums at 4am

LOL rekt

I set an alarm and woke up at 3am actually I'm watching the UFC card. Nice projection though.

fermanagh ere lads

>S-s-so where are you f-f-from user?
>*nervous laugh*

>projecting your autism onto others

Kek meant to reply to fermanagh my dads from monaghan

Literally only seppos are this obnoxious, even in real life these are how the conversations go between irish, australian and northern english people (in my experience) when they've met and/or are trying to build some common ground.

You're just a fucking autist with no concept of human interaction, typical seppo

My family fled Ireland during the great famine to Scotland and Scotland to the US

Is it okay for me to come home?

I don't know what part of Ireland my great-great grandmother came from

Also I'm only like 8% Irish, but that still counts I'm pretty sure

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. Watching this guy's campaign crash and burn is fucking hilarious. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

better than Joyce tbqh

What the fuck did you bongs and taters do to make my ancestors sail to this Injun rock. I want reparations

>reparations

Nice bait Jamal

>This triggers the paddy

Is that a yes?

No, get on with it.

So lads

What party do you vote for/support?

Up the queen

>only countries that aren't missing 7 counties can post from this point on