Alright. The treasonous, puppet of Israel and Russia will be our next president

Fine. I accept it. We'll have a president who lost the election by millions of votes -- was installed by the FBI and Vladimir Putin. Meanwhile his supporters on Sup Forums will demand that we respect their dear leader.

Uh, no.

We will NEVER accept this as OK. It may be the new normal, but that's a new normal in which the America we knew and loved is gone.

A puppet of Russia and Israel has been elected into the White House. This is real, and it's vile.

Sure thing, (((OP))). Now go home and weep.

((()))) kike accepts it.

Good job

Anyone but Hillary...those were the rules, and you defied them.

Says the salty puppet of occupy demoncraps.

If he was treasonous he'd be a Democrat.

>was installed by the FBI and Vladimir Putin. Meanwhile his supporters on Sup Forums will demand that we respect their dear leader.

You like that Kool-aid, don't ya?

How bout them Breitbart and Daily Stormer faggots making all those gay fucking Kek memes and faggoty vaporwave shit? They were really banking on this one, he's the ultimate jew/wall street hustler, and the alt-right got turned out like a 13 year old trannyboy in Thailand.

I wish he were what he said he was, but you should have known better.

Agreed. Worst president elect ever!

Fuck off and get over it.

Fucking leave America if you're not happy. While you live in the USA Trump IS your president

The eternal Rus wins again.
Хa-хa!

>Wait for January 20, Trump said after Kerry's speech. He has nominated a hardline pro-settlement attorney to be his ambassador to Israel. "Let's see what happens after January 20, right? I think you're going to be very impressed," Trump told reporters.

I thought pol hated jews.

Ah, the infamous "Sup Forums is one person" meme

You're completely right OP Hillary would have been a much better choice as Mr Goldstein at the University told me. Now if you will excuse me I have some African-American and Muslim men waiting to consentually sodomize me while my undocumented boyfriend watches.

>us president is a kike fuccboi
What else is new?

Nice try, CTR/JIDF/etc. The Nazis were zionists at first as well, cooperating with German-Zionist groups to create a homeland in Palestine.

Good, acceptance is the final stage of grief. About time.

>I wish we had a proven corrupt, lying, evil, cunt instead of the asshole Trump. I mean, he said some bad things and Hillary had a clitoris!

Voting Trump probably saved the world you fucking retard. She was begging for a conflict with Russia, do you think would have ended well? Trump says he's going to have swift resolutions in the middle east, no more fucking about protecting terrorists but actual stabilization, that is unless you enjoy wars in the middle east.

Hillary was a evil cunt. She had no redeemable qualities. Trump winning just proves people seriously didn't like her, if they wanted to win they should have voted in someone who had a chance of winning.

is this a new ctr tactic? or are you just bored?

>the America we knew and loved is gone

That America never existed in the first place you fucking chump. Get your head out of your ass.

good goy.

now get the fuck outta here

>A puppet of Russia and Israel has been elected into the White House. This is real, and it's vile.

Do I have to pay for these tears OP? I'm willing to pay any price.

I know it's bait, but it's probably some user that can't get past his confirmation bias and is projecting it I Sup Forums.

Stop it. Just stop.

Even if you don't either of those countries, they are both nuclear powers. Israel's stated last resort is the Sampson option. 400 hydrogen bombs launching simultaneously.

Trump knows his geopolitics, you do not. That is not ad hominem, it is a request for self criticism.

Stop it.

>tell them I voted trump
>eat there

WOKE

No replies by OP. Bait thread. Ignore. Hide. Do not reply.

the America you love is the America everyone hates. die marxist scum

Man, here we are two months from the election and you're still salty. When Obama won, I thought the amount of salt would never be equaled, that there would be nothing like the cries of "Obongo" and "Secret Muslim' and "Manchurian candidate" spouted by butthurt neocons. Ya'll are even worse though.
>Drumpf
>Russian Puppet
>Russain Hackers
>Muh 3 Gorrilion

It's pretty entertaining, to be quite honest.

There's nothing more to say.

We're about to get a populist style, heavily race influenced, oligarch-friendly, middle-class-destroying government -- an era of corrupt governance unprecedented in U.S. history.

And you know what? You'll only have yourselves to blame.

All my campaign contributions were so worth it, for this.

Why does Putin want to make America great again?

They just want to make themselves great again, even though they have a shitty country with poor people controlled by an oligarchy of the rich.

It's just business. The oligarchs want to get a bigger piece of the world economy, by enslaving more countries to oil and gas.

Never tire of those salty liberal tears, and never tire of winning. The only thing that could make this all better would be the permission to take off the leash and violently hunt down the Progressivists like the dogs they are.

Well, this administration hasn't even started yet so there is still hope.

>They just want to make themselves great again, even though they have a shitty country with poor people controlled by an oligarchy of the rich.

Every country throughout history power is either in the hands of one man or a small group of people (who USUALLY tend to be among the wealthiest people).

Trump had to win to keep the crazy bitch Hillary from starting WWIII and his immigration and economic policies are good. If Putin helped well good.

You say that like he's a king.

Doesn't realize the JIDF supports the zionists.

Obama is going to kill you all so I wouldn't be too worried about what Trump will do.

Come on CTR. You failed to paint him as a racist. You failed to paint him as a sexist. You even failed to paint him as a loser.

Your tactics do not work. Even you should be able to realize this by now

>We will NEVER accept this as OK

Allright. Your opinion has been noted.

You can leave now, we promise we'll keep your opinion in a safe place.

either way we were gonna get jewed. the jew is crafty that way

>waaahhh I'm a kike and we won't get to exterminate the Russian and non-Russia goyim in WWIII
hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa salty

are you retarded fag? FBI was against trump you dipshit. Hillary would be in jail right now if FBI wasnt paid of by her.

plz lift sanctions

I want to buy a new guitar, 60 rub for 1usd is too steep

It is very interesting what terms start getting FORCED each day. Treasonous is the current one. You guys are going to run out of words and people to blame pretty soon.

Your brainwashed OP.

Your beloved democrats are trying to start fucking world war 3 and you're too blind to see it? Trump wants peace, dems want nuclear wasteland. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?? YOU ARE BRAINWASHED.

shadow government decided Russia is now our ally against the Muzzies so yanked the media's chain to put in Trump, so what? You're all sheep anyway, what does it change?

hahahahahah Trump is WWIII guaranteed! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? you cretinous faggot

(Canada)
(US)
I don't know who's jewing who here.

The simple fact is that the White House will soon be run by an anti-Semitic white supremacist. There's no sugar-coating that.

You might be fine with that, but I'm not. That doesn't make me "brainwashed".

>he forgot the merchant shilling that went on when (((Ivanka))) had her jewish offspring