Trumpsters

>trumpsters

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>redpilled

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

go back to stormfront.org

Sup Forums has always supported Israel!

Fpbp.

If anyone here is actually anti-Semitic, just kill yourself, okay?

>reddit
What were you expecting, leaf?

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

I wish we could still say it's just Reddit but,
These JIDF faggots are ruining Sup Forums

I'm glad leftists are finally being exposed as the genuine anti Semites they've always been.

You must have some pretty low standards if you are expecting to find quality content on Reddit.

Holy fuck The_Donald is really a joke now isn't it? At least it had some spicy memes and half decent bantz some months ago. I wager the best of them have long flocked to Sup Forums

We already knew CTR paid to get mod positions there.

Fuck off shill

WE STAND WITH YOU, GREATEST ALLY!

Trump won. The kikes have already weaseled their way into his voting base.

/r/Alt_Right is ok

>implying theres no reasonable ground in the middle

Lmao fuckin sheeple

Gas the kikes

>spicey meme
Go back to ifunny faggot
Go back to plebbit faggot, and stay there

>reddit
Between these faggots invading and their alt right faggotry, this board has gone to serious fucking shit.

Give it 5-6 months for the election hype to blow over and we'll be right mate.

A

sage

>These JIDF faggots are ruining Sup Forums

Yeah this is getting to be a bit much now.

FUCKING

I think what may have happened, is that because Trump was being attacked so much from every corner, some otherwise well-meaning people ended up feeling like they had to defend him no matter what. So now they don't critically evaluate anything that he does and instead just agree with it, whatever it is. So Trump supports Israel? wtf I love Israel now!

Hopefully this will die down as he gets inaugurated and time passes but I don't know

I wish that were the case but I don't see it happening. I have a feeling that the redditors are here to stay.

kys you faggot kike troll

What website is that?

LEAF

Pick your fucking wars you stupid ass retards
There are two types so far you need to worry about
SECULAR/DIASPORA Which has raised the flag of liberalism as its new religion. They're usually atheists and the reason you elected Trump. Because America first is bad for business and thus bad for them, you know the rest.

CONSERVATIVES The ones in Israel. These guys are scum, but for teaching in schools all that Talmud insanity about goyims being inferior and being OK to kill them.
BUT UNLIKE THE FORMER, THESE GUYS NEED A STRONG AMERICA
IF THEY CAN'T COUNT ON THE U.S.A TO PROTECT THEM THEY'RE FUCKED.

OUR BEST INTERESTS IS THEIRS, THAT'S WHY ISRAELIS SUPPORTED TRUMP

PICK YOUR FIGHTS YOU RETARDS, AND UNDERSTAND THE ONES YOU NEED TO FOCUS RIGHT NOW HAS 0 TO DO WITH ISRAEL

After you're done with that then you can worry about them, but for sure, they may try to subvert us to fight their wars, but as long as Trump refuses them, our best interests will always be theirs, so long as they need us to survive.

I could go along with Trump being buddy buddy with Israel in the hopes that with our stricter immigration laws these kikes will finally STOP with flooding our country's with shitheads so our cultures don't go down the toliet.

I literally have no idea what I'm looking at

I've said it before and I'll say it again:
You can't treat a stab wound until you take out the knife

Sup Forums needs to fucking understand what is to have priorities.
Yeah Talmud followers are retarded, but who cares what they believe in if they're in Israel.
You gotta worry about the left wing preaching faggots, all whom are aligned against Trump, and those are your enemies.

Not Israel. For now at least.

It's all cobwebs. Any Jew will go to whatever base a Jew controls with influence for the right price which is why they Fear a USA & Russia alliance because their is more money to be made with conflict.

Many mods of r/The_Donald sold their accounts to the IDF propagande dept. so they now stamp out ANY criticism of Israel. Abandon that shithole.

>implying you have to be a nazi to know that jews pull the strings

Go home cuck, your drunk

>your

Every time

You faggots need to go back right now

Jews are trying to take over the "Alt Right" - which is a meaningless term/movement that has been a joke forever.

Who gives a fuck what Reddit posts?