Jews win over 25% of all Nobels but are only 0.2% of the population... Don't tell harry

>Jews win over 25% of all Nobels but are only 0.2% of the population... Don't tell harry

>Jews write over 99% of culturally subversive articles on the internet and in print but are only 0.2% of the population... Don't tell the goys

>BONESAW WHOLEHEARTEDLY SUPPORTS THE RIGHT FOR THE SOVEREIGN STATE OF ISRAEL TO EXIST. THE TWO STATE SOLUTION IS THE BEST WAY TO PROTECT THE JEWS FROM HISTORIC OPPRESSION

>race that has been thrown around and discirmated for centuries supports inclusiveness

Gee I wonder why

Don't jews basically run the whole Nobel prize contest and decide who wins? Wasn't Alfred Nobel a jew himself?

they dont seem very inclusive towards the palestinians

"What do you call yourself, kid?"
"The Human Genocide"

Nobel isn't a Jew. It's run by the Swedish Academy of royal sciences and submissions are made either by the academy or past winners.

what was Raimi thinking?

if jews are smart why are they practically extinct ? (and will be in a few hundred years)

Jews are the master race.

just because you think Jews have shitty political ideas doesn't mean you dont think they're smart

>Don't tell harry...

Is this gonna be the first great meme of 2017? I dig it

"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
Ben looks directly at the camera.
"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years. God bless the American Nazi Party."

He would have been in jail if he tried something like this today.

telling my friends the Spider-Man is a great film. mfw this scene came up

Mostly for their influences

do the bogdanoffs have anything to do with this?

i bet they do

>promote degeneracy and disrupt a nation state and get kicked out
>obviously everyone else besides the jews are the problem

You do know that realizing that a group is particularly intelligent while at the same time generally subversive and working against your individual and group interests aren't mutually exclusive, right

>jews dispense the awards
>give themselves only 1/4
What cucks

>supports inclusiveness for every country except Israel
Ftfy

King nigger got a nobel peace price. He was in war. The nobel price has no credibility anymore. Mandela got one too. He's indirectly responsible for 28000 white deaths per year in Africa. One fucker even got one for a powerpoint presentation of global warming.