Are all Jews built the same Sup Forums?

Feynman is one of the most amazing people to ever live. He didn't even like talking about his Jewish heritage. Do you still hate him?

>Feynman described himself as an "avowed atheist".He also stated "To select, for approbation the peculiar elements that come from some supposedly Jewish heredity is to open the door to all kinds of nonsense on racial theory", and adding, "at thirteen I was not only converted to other religious views, but I also stopped believing that the Jewish people are in any way 'the chosen people'."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uY-u1qyRM5w
youtube.com/watch?v=rnMsgxIIQEE
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feynman and Einstein were overrated.Von Neuman was the real deal and normies dont even know him.

I like this guy I can't lie

Yes, Von Neuman is also a god. Normies don't know them because they aren't something that can be ordered on Amazon by phone.

Von Neuman rejected judaism and converted to Roman Catholicism. He is also the smartest ethnic jew to ever live.

Von Neumann was incredibly high-g but I still get triggered that the Von Neumann architecture is named after him and not J. Presper Eckert, it was the Jewiest most nepotistic bullshit ever that he got assigned to it.

That nigga was based as fuck. One of the last universalist. I saw a neat little documentary from archived footage a while ago. Bethe, Ulam, Feynman, Wigner etc all praised him as simply the most brilliant mind they ever met.

Why are all the smartest ethnic jews atheists, Kabbalist, or Christians? I think it is because Rabbinical Judaism is pretty fucking dumb from a historical perspective. I don't mean to insult someones faith, but thinking only from a timeline perspective, it is very hard to swallow as plausible at all. Basically two hundred years after Jesus died while jews were being scattered some intellectual descedents of the Pharisees started writing down the oral tradition of that sect (we think). This didn't take five years. It took three hundred. On top of that, the oral tradition was explicitly oral before. The actual Pharisees of the bible would have killed the first rabbis. The entire timeline of modern judaism is laughably absurd. It is a relative young off shoot of ancient judaism, much younger than Christianity, and its inception is not consistent or believable. Even faiths like Mormonism have a believable nature because there is cosmic intervention. Modern judaism is just absurd.

If you do happen to admire Feynman, then you have to listen to this. He is as humorous as he is a brilliant engineer/physicist

youtube.com/watch?v=uY-u1qyRM5w

This. A simple glance at verses of the talmud might also lead you to a similar conclusion.

Funny thing is Murray Gell-Mann got tired of working with Feynman after a while. He seemed kind of annoying to listen to after a while desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=rnMsgxIIQEE

Fucking liar

if the fucking neo nazis around here say they like him because he denounces his jewish heritage they are beyond retarded.. it makes him an archetypal leftist. god i hate stormfags.

> it makes him an archetypal leftist.
How so?

Why does Sup Forums do a better job of discussing science/math than /sci/ of all places? God why is that board so terrible whereas this one actually has decent conversations about it

Because we dispise non-STEM people so they Fuck off

Because physics graduates are all NEET.

If you watch the video I linked, you will see that he is very much a libertarian who questions everything regarding authoritarianism. His thoughts and actions mirror the foundations of the very beginning of the founders of this country.

Well he was bluepilled in that regard. We all believe in race realism but Richard Fenyman was extremely respectable regardless of what he was. His autistic stories of expecting sex from a stripper because he bought her a sandwich are funny

>converted to Catholicism
Yeah but on his death bed

>but I also stopped believing that the Jewish people are in any way 'the chosen people'."
A nazi, that is literally another shoah

> Hey look these strongly cultural Jews not involved in the sciences are pursuing this insane ideological bullshit about destroying international borders and peoples and replacing everything with totalitarian communism to benefit themselves
vs.
> Hey I'm just some mostly apolitical smarter-than-average guy from a smarter-than-average group hoping to use my intelligence to learn more about the natural world so we can achieve a greater degree of mastery over it
Any non-autist can tell the fucking difference.

If you think these guys from the beginnings of the development of the atom bomb aren't related to politics, then you should check out.

Ask three Jews a question and you'll get three different answers...about how to fuck over white people.

This. The only reason they participated in all this mess is because they hated the idea their enemies would develop the weapons first.

His daughter is pretty good looking. His sister however is more masculine than him

at least with regards to most of the US' scientists involved in the Manhattan/other early nuclear projects, most of them (Feynman, Oppenheimer, most others) were pretty apolitical and only got on board because the government basically forced them, the story was basically:
> Barely anybody in the country is smart enough to do this, you are
> You're going to be working for us on this mission which only you and a select few are capable of doing and is also extremely important atm
> Because of all of this the mission is the most secretive mission in the history of the US
> Knowing all of this if you refuse we'll kill you
They didn't really have much choice in the matter, the Soviets infiltrated, sure, and Einstein was ideologically motivated, but not particularly involved, the only other one I can think of who was pretty political or explicitly ideological was Von Neumann, and he was a virulently outspoken Right Wing American Nationalist and extreme Anti-Communist

Bobby Fischer is my favorite Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

This is false.
As I stated before

I remember when Sup Forums used to say stormfags

I remember when we stopped

I took a 3 month hiatus and now I see we've come full circle

It is (not) surprising this never gets brought up. The South Park creators love to poke fun at Mormons and Christianity but modern Judaism is seriously more unbelievable from a philosophical perspective than Mormonism. It really isn't close either.