I'm crying right now... This poor woman... Why is this world so unfair?

I'm crying right now... This poor woman... Why is this world so unfair?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Xoplb___
twitter.com/MIIRACEE?lang=en
twitter.com/Eazydzzzz/with_replies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meanwhile, happy beautiful White girl with her Asian hubby / child

I would much rather her be with a Eurasian brother than an Orc

>Happy

TOP KEK

Gold diggers will never be happy.

>My ex gotta outta the bin real soon

What did she mean by this?

twitter.com/Xoplb___

get out of jail

>Eurasian brother

KEK

I'm ptetty sure that r/asianmasculinity want to be your 'brother'. Poor week boo.

Is that her asian step brother and his kid XD

ah nigger speak, destroying the white population one low IQ white at a time
Quick story
>Ran into a chick from high school a few years ago
>Still cute single so I started chatting her up
>made plans with her to meet at the bar for food and drink
>get there hang out talk for a bit find out she has a kid
>subtract points
>still might be worth fucking though (not fully red pilled at the time)
>she gets up goes to the bathroom
>friend of hers starts to chat with me
>it's awesome that Laura likes you user, we didn't think she'd ever like a white guy again
>wait what?
>yeah she only dates black dudes most of the time
>shit she has a mixed kid
>fuck fuck fuck
>stick around for a while but the night is fucking ruined
>find an excuse around midnight
>She wants me to come back to her place but I tell her I can't I'm already burning the candle at both ends and I have to work tomorrow
>never speak to her again
>saw her with her now 3 mulatto kids recently and guess what she told me she's single

They never learn, do they?

Who cares if they mate with Asians? Asians and whites must band together to stop the shitskin menace once and for all. We can even share eachother's beautiful women.

>Asian
>Beauty

U dodged a bullet. +10

To bad their son will be a genocidal beta manlet

There are some pretty nice looking Asian girls, even behind all the makeup.

Stick to your own race

There is nothing more beta than "MUH ASIAN WAIFU"

>darkskin

She is so timid that she can't even bring herself to say "black man." Yet she expects to be able to hold her own in a relationship with one. Please.

iirc the difference is because there are lightskins and darkskins

Shades of chocolate

>Asian
>not shitskin

>>Shades of chocolate

You mispelled "feces"

darkskin as in a darker shade of black, like the niggest of nigs

hahahahaha
shit

i remember this girl 1.5 years ago, i even tweet her saying the she will have problem if she is with that negro so there you have it, she was mad because her ex white bf got another girl and she was posting about her and her negro

You can't fix stupid

kek

she is canadian
you know, i warned that girl, she is fucked forever now

Does anyone have the image of the "all races are equal" meme but the white figure is like a godly character....
Need it bros sorry off topic.

A

>Queen
Queen
>Queen
Queen
That white girl is gone forever. Into the eternal trash

and all three baby dads still get the sickest head for five minutes twice a week
play your cards right she could snowbull the shit out of you with those alpha bull loads

sometimes I forget how dumb average people are

Her kids probably gonna grow up hating her too.

I never heard a mulatto say: "I'm so glad I was born like this."

Did I say anything about an Asian waifu? I'm trying to be realistic, you autistic fuck.

That's what infuriates me about people who romanticize mixed children. They are perfectly okay with bringing a kid who will grow up to have mental issues and hate himself into the world just because "mixed babies are sew kyoot XD".

>I never heard a mulatto say: "I'm so glad I was born like this."

Virtually all historically prominent "black" people were in fact mulattoes, despite most of them identifying as black. Mulattoes should be thankful that they're at least not full blacks.

Lel. Could literally win a nazi beauty contest multiple years in a row and she breeds with what looks like a Sudanese nig that's been here a week.

This is why I don't care no more. Good Phil Collins song.

That's like Stephen Hawking saying: "At least I can still move my eyes."

Well she'll have to learn the hard way that fucking a nigger doesn't make you a Reality TV star. Stupid girls like her do whatever is trendy. Not like white people aren't going to pay for it via higher taxation.

>fat neighbout girl gets abo boyfriend
>we all warn her this is a bad idea
>she gets preggers
>they move in together
>new place an furniture etc etc
>he beats her
>She moves back home
>abo bf shows up at neighbours house
>assaults her father
>screams at her family
>gets arrested
>restraining order
>he breaks it
>she forgives him
>They're seeing each other again
>plan to move in together again next year

I suppose its not so bad seeing how there is only one kid and they're trying to make the relationship work. Her parents are cucks for housing her while she dates the man that attacked them.

It's not wierd those hapas go on a killing spree. Know they could have been totally white.

THERE IS A FUCKING REASON EVERY ASIAN YOUTUBER HAS A INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

Ya know what's funny. Stupid WW and niggers are a lot alike with the whole "forbidden fruits" thing because even tho the nigger ran away (as expected) the very second he sees her with another dude, cuck or not, he'll want to go back and fuck her. He'll probably claim to want to see the kid but do nothing for the kid. I'm starting to wonder why niggers don't ever seem to get put in jail for child support.

But why tho? They have superior intelligence and most hapas look pretty decent.

kek

This is true love.

>"made plans with her to meet at the bar for food and drink"
>using the word "drink" singular when addressing multiple drinks
What an insufferable faggot.

... Becuase they obviously want to be white. If they wanted a asian girlfriend, it's x10 easier to be white. And if you want a white girlfriend it's x10 easier to be white.

You also end up without an "identity", they feel like they don't belong.

Asians have a extremely strong inferiority complex to whites.One reason is asians are a lot weaker than whites and blacks, what else I don't know entirely. But it's probably European history.

Violence and crime rates among blacks are no secret. It's pretty hard to feel sorry for the fucking idiots that get beaten when Tyrone chimps out.

If I was a hapa I would just date a spic or negress, they fuck anything.

Why does this woman have so many followers?

LOL, so you just go downhill when being hapa.

Also, it incentive the hapa child to racemix, because he has no race to identify with.

>David Duke

Monkeyfuckers. Not even once.

Gookish skull desu senpai.

She retweets people who are surprisingly even more degenerate than her.

Check out this useless vermin:

twitter.com/MIIRACEE?lang=en

65,000,000 BC 2.0 when lads?

Oh shit this bitch even has grillz.

She's white it looks like.
Kek.

I have a strong urge to exterminate.

>peanut arbuckle
THEY CALL ME ARGON

I know that feel...

same

THEY CALL ME DOORWAY

twitter.com/Eazydzzzz/with_replies

kek

Kek, she just retweeted one of your comments.

>"Look at this degenerate whore"

TOPKEK.

Not me but someone lurking lol

*Your as in whoever was browsing this thread within the last 20 minutes.

Can we do this again?

kek.

I thought degenerate race-mixing whores would be passed out drunk by now. She's still on twitter.

Not faggot, smart.

If he weren't sober he might have put his dick into a coalburner and ended up with a child support bill

look at her eyes. this woman looks batshit insane

>Be Chinese
>Doesn't know how to face read
Absolutely Disgraceful

I think she just deleted it.

Probably because she doesn't want her friends to know that she is a degenerate whore, even though she is and so are all her friends.

fucking disgusting
night of the ropes is tonight?

@EazyDzzzz you Madman.

Honestly what drives a white women like that too date niggers like that. He is so damn ugly what does she see in him I doubt his personality is good he probably treats her like shit.

Is dating niggers a form of mental illness like transexualism?

t. r/asianmasculinity

utter trash, people like that is why the elites rightfully want to exterminate us

I'd say so.

I unironically think that niggers look like apes.

Always happy when I see things like that. Race traitors deserve the price they pay.

This. I could understand if he was a handsome nigger.

But she is literally a solid 7/10 dating some random 3.10 nigger.

I would murder for a girlfriend that looks that good.

They should take pride in how smart they are.

Incredible.

I meet so many based Canadians but it seems the cancerous liberal fucks are the only ones posting.
My Canadian brethren disapoint me. They're probably from Quebec

These stupid bitches have to learn somehow.

Augh jesus... Some women are mentally sick. How the fuck can she date a Boongnoonger?! HOW?!!

Your doing God's work @EazyDzzzz.

kek.

Yes

Thanks, Bill.

Wew that was funny

>I am glad I turned out this way

>No mutt ever

Once again, Sup Forums completely misunderstands the liberal position, and thinks say "black people commit more crimes" is even a relevant argument.

The discussion is about systemic and institutionalize oppression from the people who have sworn to protect us.

You can't vote for a local republican candidate who doesn't want to put more more into education, wants to defund planned parenthood, and wants to throw people in jail for years for petty crimes like weed, and then scream "why aren't black people doing better?! Reeee better shit on them even MORE then MAYBE they'll change."

You're missing the forest for the trees. It isn't completely your fault though. Race is an extremely powerful distraction the government can and has been using for a long time.

The concept of "white trash" was invented by rich white people to distract poor white prople, fearing that they might rise up with blacks to overthrow the economic inequality.

look at the places that are the most racist. Decimated by heroin, teenage pregnancy, STDs and poverty. And that's not just the black people.

I guarantee, the longer you set your sights on black people as this horrible monstrous boogeyman, and ignore the larger much more destructive forces of economic inequality, the worse and worse things are going to get, and the wage gap between the wealthy and the poor will get wider and wider.

Why the hell are you angry at people who abuse 70 million every year in welfare, less than .1% or our GDP, and ignore the TRILLIONS spent on defense, or the millions and millions that the richest people in the country make every single day?

faggot confirmed.

This has to be some reddit-tier copypasta.

Off yourself.

why did you space out every sentence you autistic motherfucker

I care about my race. I'll always put my race first. You can lose a civilization and rebuild it. You can NEVER get your race back once it's mixed with the shit of the earth. Go be a Faggot somewhere else. I hear Reddit welcomes your kind.

I had the same pleasure. Ran into a girl I was sweet on in high school at a restaurant when I came back home from college. She was "too popular" to date my caste at the time. Now she was a waitress, single, and chatted me up immediately. She was flirting hard, sitting in the booth next to me. Wasn't even her section.

Her little shittrophy actually cockblocked her before I got a chance to ask. It's fairly common where I'm from for single mothers to bring their kids in and just have them sit at a table at the restaurant or run around causing trouble during shifts.
A little half-negro boy waddled up because he wanted mom.

I got to smile and tell her no, I wasn't interested in "going out" at the end of her shift. Felt good. The small victories.

>I never heard a mulatto say: "I'm so glad I was born like this."

Amusingly, despite the only reason they're even remotely successful in life is their white half... most half-breeds grow up hating white people.

They hate whites because other niggers despise them, often violently... but the nigger half of their brain can't ever accept that niggers might be the problem. So instead of blaming niggers for being niggers, they blame whitey for "making them half-white... and the reason niggers hate me."

>"Wanna go out but my pregnant ass just lying in bed"

Do woman even feel regret for these things? Western woman are all about image these days. They must hate the world and themselves whenever this shit happens.

calisse