Canada: diversity, tolerance, multiculturalism, respect. Pretty much the antithesis of Drumpf-led America

Canada: diversity, tolerance, multiculturalism, respect. Pretty much the antithesis of Drumpf-led America.

To all you burgers thinking we want in your union: No way in hell are we even gonna consider joining that shithole.

Fuck of faggot.

OK

>No way in hell are we even gonna consider joining that shithole.

Good.

bugger off.

look it has a little penis forming

You have nothing of value to offer the Trump Reich.
Get ready for the oven. Leafcuck.

notice how none of those countries have population greater than like 10 million (except a few)

I guarantee Trudeau would royally whoop any of the internet tough guys talking crap in this thread.

Think you're tough? Try taking your refugee-hating, racist alt-right garbage off the internet and see what happens.

>MUH Trudeau STRONK

Who's even an internet tough guy exactly? Canada is a fucking shithole, and it's only getting worse.
7/10 made me (.............)

We voted Trump. And he won.
The tide is turning, you piece of shit.

>diversity, tolerance, multiculturalism, respect

No one wants any of that faggotry,

Civilized society wants it

Gib Oil plz

Dainty as harmless as a leaf

>Canada: diversity, tolerance, multiculturalism, respect
Add to that overpriced, freezing cold, no one can afford a house except the Chinese, signs are written in Chinese and Indian. No jobs. Your people illegally cross the border to the US for jobs. Inflated currency. And more.

Speak for yourself fag, Alberta wants out.

You elected Canadian Bernie Sanders.

If you guys wouldn't pump so much of it then it might still be worth something.

>votes for commies provincially
>muslim mayor in largest city

muh alberta conservatives

LOL, even Bernie wasn't that bad.

Just bants btw. Don't take this comment seriously.

>diversity, tolerance, multiculturalism, respect
There's is some limit to those words though. Would you tolerate the one who raped your daughter? Or the only leeching money from your taxe without giving batshit about it?.

>join

Yah, when the tanks roll across the border, join isn't the word we'll be using.

TORONTO
O
R
O
N
T
O

Pls be in Toronto, need a bf

Torontofag here. I'll be your bf as long as you're a qt girl

fpbp

Fucking ponce

>drumpf
Kill yourself.

> diversity, tolerance, multiculturalism, respect

Honestly I was pretty comfortable with this in Canada until we starting importing huge amounts of the religion of peace in the GTA. Muslims have basically ruined multiculturalism for everyone.

To me, it felt like multiculturalism was a pretty good way of getting immigrants to integrate. The relatively loose Canadian identity is simple to relate to, making it easy to feel like you fit in (for the most part). Children of immigrants seem to identify as Canadians first, and they seem to become mostly secular and don't really cause problems. Sure there were still problems, but the general trend felt like it was headed in a positive direction.

I used to be optimistic about immigrants and their children quickly assuming Canadian values, but Muslims have blown up (lel) the optimism. I think the Muslim problem has caused an increase in racial tension, and gave the SJW movement an avenue to grow and drag all their other shit into the limelight.

tl;dr: Canadian multiculturalism was kinda working, but Muslims ruined it for everyone

Civilised society wants uncivilised people who behead gays and whose womens have votes that are half the worth of men in court? I think you're confused

I hope for my country sake, it doesn't try to emulate Canada.

Canadian identity was flushed down the toilet with the election of Trudeau Senior. Now his son has come to destroy whichever ideals remain.

S-sorry user I'm a dude. Be my bf anyway?

Why do we want an infested chinkhole mudslim refuge to join the US? We prefer to keep your currency devalued, where it belongs for cheap ski vacations.

Tfw no response ;_;

You liberals are garbage, I bet you're a slimey fat fuck sitting behind your computer screen and all you can do is talk shit because even YOU can't fist fight Trudeau.

Let's face it, you gave up your honor and heritage and pride to side with the establishment and their new world order over realism. You can't think for yourself and you're about to let Canada become like Sweden.

After more and more refugees keep pouring in and rape and crime sky rocket, you'll find a way to blame your own country men because you don't want to seem racist and masogynist or oppressive or narcissistic or blah blah blah because you're that much of a loser in real life.

Enjoy the rest of your life not being able to stand up for yourself or being strong for someone because after all you're nothing but a total loser.

well, you did my job.

My dude. Canada is shit. Superficial diversity (homogeneity of perspective and politics and culture; read: $$$). Selective, ignorantly-conceived tolerance. Multiculturalism for some. Respect is fucking hardly present, just lying politeness. Conniving guile.

"If you cuck me, I win"
~ Justin Trudeau